Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Current Event [N O N E]
Post-Ball RP Thread [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
                                                                    ιғ ι тold yoυ ɯ ԋ α ƚ ι wαѕ, woυld yoυ тυrɴ yoυr Ⴆαƈƙ мe?
                                                                    αɴd ιғ ι ѕeeмed ⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ, woυld yoυ вe scared?

ωнєяє: Cafeteria // ωнσ: Loki, Otto, Artemis, Saga // σσc: I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO FOR THIS GRAPHICS ORDERRRR

"I like the way you think," Vi said approvingly, before she frowned a bit to herself. Was she being too open lately? Letting people get too close? She hadn't been keeping her guard up very well lately, and she was starting to wonder if she needed to put up a shield between herself and others again. It sounded like something Dad might've said: put up a shield around yourself and your enemies can never harm you. Well, that was all good and dandy, and Vi was probably going to take up her own advice shortly after they got back to the school, but for now she was tired and hungry and she wanted her locket back.

So Vi stepped into the cafeteria. The cooks were already bustling around in the kitchen, muttering to each other the latest gossip about the campus. No doubt they were talking about... the events of the previous night. Once they noticed the students had entered the cafeteria, a couple of the workers brought out a few plates of food. While Vi disliked how her dad had, for some stupid reason, decided to send her here (to keep her out of trouble?? She never had figured that part out), she had to admit the cafeteria food was nothing to sneeze at. It wasn't gourmet, but it was better than those TV dinners she and Dad ate most of the time. So she swung past the pickup counter and collected a plate of pancakes, a few pads of butter, and a small pitcher of syrup. She picked up utensils at the next table and sat down at the nearest bench.

She fully expected, of course, that the group would sit somewhere else and leave her alone, but at this point she also equally fully expected that they would crowd around her and irritate her. At this point she didn't care either way. She just had to focus on the tasks at hand; focus on anything but last night. If she thought of last night she would break.

"So, Otto," she said as she began to apply butter, resisting the urge to comment on how absolutely stupid Sona was for literally counting the hours she and Rory had been apart (another reason for Vi never to get a boyfriend, she didn't want to turn into a sappy shitty mess like that), "Tell me more. Gender of the person? What were they doing? What it looked like? Or whatever information you want to know? I'm extremely picky when giving out info, I'll warn you now."

ι ɢeт тнe ƒ є є ℓ ι η g jυѕт Ⴆҽƈαυʂҽ, everyтнιɴɢ ι touchιѕɴ'т ⓓ ⓐ ⓡ ⓚ eɴoυɢн
                                                                    тнαт тнιѕ ρяσвℓєм lιeѕ ιɴ мe

ιмαɢe ѕoυrce
lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 am
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: A tad unnerved// where i'm at: Main Hall// who i'm with: People

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory gave a playful pout as Sona said exactly how long it had been
since they saw each other. He smoothed out her hair, noticing something off
about her, but not wanting to bring that up. Even though he was crazy, with a
touch of sociopathy he cared about people. The ginger led her into to
cafeteria, following Vi in there and sitting far down from where she was so that
they could have some time together. "I've only been working
on experiments. They are much more interesting than dancing to me. Oh,
and I've been studying up on my Gaelic since I have not spoken it since I left
Scotland."
He said softly and waited for food to be set in front of them.
Rory shifted so that he was still holding onto her with at least one hand, so
that he could start eating some. It was like he did not eat at all while he was
doing experiments in his room; and that was probably the case.

"So tell me, wouldn't it be more fun to work on experiments
and test things, than for me to make a fool of myself for not knowing how to
dance?"
Rory asked playfully, trying to brighten up the mood in the
room. He really did not like the seriousness that was in the atmosphere. It
unnerved him and it took quite a bit to unnerve the scientist. He was always
experimenting, running tests, and can even dissect animals to find the cause
of their death, but tension and seriousness in the room just got to him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice

Picture Source
Pixiv ID: 21403171
Member: picori

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:36 pm
𝓢σиα 𝓘мιтнє ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 12
○Where & With: Black Thorne, Rory, Vi and Some Guy
○Wearing: Why
○Feeling: Exhausted and happy
User Image

You're always on display
When I wake up, I'm Afraid
Somebody else might take my Place
When I wake up, I'm Afraid
Somebody else might take my Place

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona gave a faint smile as Rory's hand caressed her shorter hair, like he would always do when it was a bit longer. She followed Rory, seeing as she had no choice with his hand on her waist. They headed into the Black-Thorne cafeteria, students of both schools chatting together as they did back at Gallagher. Sliding beside him, she propped her legs up on the bench, her back on Rory's chest while his arm remained wrapped around her middle. The albino sighed, putting her head on the gingers shoulder. " I agree that dancing is rather boring, but there was more to do than act like a fool on the dance-floor, Rory. Good for you, maybe you can take a trip back home to Scotland." Sona replied, thoughts of home returning. She hated her home, of being alone. She thrust them away, letting the familiar warmth wrap around her once more.

As he attempted to make the despair of the room disappear, Sona shook her head in a chuckle. It took a moment for the young girl to adjust, before sitting directly beside her boyfriend. With a roll of icy irises, Sona gave a peck on the boys cheek.
"Yeah, I suppose that the ball was pretty stupid.. I only went because my new 'roommates' didn't want to hear me playing music all night. And this girl named, Ivy was it?, bought me a dress. As if I hadn't had enough of that crap back in London.." The girl groaned slightly. "So what exactly has Loki been doing since we last talked? Had another fight with Thor? Or maybe still trying to take over Asgard?" Silver asked sarcastically, teasing him over his codename. It was his fault for taking her to see Thor over the summer.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Being me and Only me
Feeling scared to Breathe
If you leave me
I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: DeviantArtist

Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:53 pm
[ this died quickly  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:02 pm
(( I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LILY TO POST BECAUSE SHE IS A LITTLE SHET ): ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:13 am
(( As far as I'm aware, we were going to end this since it died?

But nobody's responded to me in Galla chat - everyone's been on DN. ))  

Chayssi

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:35 pm
Eloquent Melodies
(( As far as I'm aware, we were going to end this since it died?

But nobody's responded to me in Galla chat - everyone's been on DN. ))

(( 'everyone' has just been me/tam and Ji/Rob when they could get on?

in any case we should be closing this up since the ball has been over for a while and it's not plot relevant, tbh. I'll do it on Sunday if nobody has anything to say against it. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:29 pm
Out Of Lead

(( Another announcement by the gov't then? I can do it if you don't.

We can leave the rest of the events of the day up to 1x1s I guess. ))

(( ...wow we are REALLY bad at forum RP LOLOL ))  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:21 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
<---- I'm waiting on her

Yes we are, Jenn, yes we are  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:51 pm
The sun is setting, and you're starting to wonder if you'll EVER get out of here. You trudge down to the main hall, hoping to get a snack from the cafeteria, when you notice another piece of paper has been tacked over the announcement from earlier:

OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT NOTICE

The investigations of Blackthorne Academy for Exceptional Young Men has finished.

Lockdown on the campus has been lifted. Any and all persons who wish to leave may now do so.

The government reserves the right to contact any of the members of both the Blackthorne Academy for Exceptional Young Men and the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women if needed.

The death of Beatrice Williams is currently the center of an ongoing investigation. More information will be disclosed at a later date.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Looks like the girls are able to leave the campus at the end of the day. The teachers yell at shout for you to get on the bus back to your Academy. It's time to go.

(( Feel free to work out what happened with your character/other characters on that day with other members, be it over Skype, PM, or 1x1s! ))

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

The Current Event [N O N E]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out