These new items aren't bad.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:18 am
And free for the most part, seeing as even lazy old me managed to procure everything but the hat and musket in less than an hour. And I rarely play Gaia games.

Also, I have an undying love for deep browns and reds. That and green, but that's for next month. All that aside, the pixels look good, even better than some of the CS stuff.

What do y'all think? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:38 am
I got nowhere on the shooting game, shot straight at a standing target and got nothing, no idea why. On Switch'Em I got 4 items and had a phone call, had to dump the game. Got to Level 14 on my 3rd try, but took 15 GC to do it. Still don't have the hood, though I've no idea what I'd do with it.

Yes, they did a nice job on the items for this week's event, didn't they?  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:03 am
jellykans
I got nowhere on the shooting game, shot straight at a standing target and got nothing, no idea why. On Switch'Em I got 4 items and had a phone call, had to dump the game. Got to Level 14 on my 3rd try, but took 15 GC to do it. Still don't have the hood, though I've no idea what I'd do with it.

I think you have to shoot the same target multiple times to bring it down.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:08 am
Kangit
jellykans

I think you have to shoot the same target multiple times to bring it down.

Ah,the answer to a mystery!  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Quank

Familiar Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am
I like them. I just wish the guy stuff weren't so... frilly. I don't have any other items that match them so my avatar looks kinda weird. redface But I wanted to wear them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:39 am
Quank

Ha, yeah. Unfortunately, back in ye olde days, dudes wore some frilly business. The free hat and boots are fairly masculine, though? :3

jellykans
My internet really hates these games, but I got to level 14 on my first try. (Without GC)

I didn't realize you needed to shoot them two or a few times to turn them into food until I was halfway through the first level, though. I'll probably try again. Also, according to Uncle Kenny, the achievement is a repeat from last year. 3nodding  

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces