Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 VS 1 ] Here be Ponies (Mengyao, Pokerus)* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 pm
He lay there for a long time, not wanting to get up, not even having the strength to do so. It was not as though he'd been bested, exactly, but Pokerus had had the upper hand this time - and Mengyao was not unwilling to admit that. He'd been careless in his attacks, too focused on what she had been saying than what she had been doing.

And now he would pay the price for it.

He didn't mind just staying here, lying here until the rest of the world began to move again, until his head stopped swimming in voices and in soft whispers that hedged at the frayed pieces of his thoughts until there was nothing else, nothing but them and their echoes. Perhaps one day he'd even be able to decipher what they meant.

Until then, he would have to learn to live with them - and with knowing that a Halloween student had gotten the better of him without him intending to. Carelessness was not so easily dismissed, after all, at least not in the head of Mengyao Miao.

Her fingers grabbed the front of his shirt, dragged him to his feet, and Mengyao swayed where he stood, half dazed. "What have I done?" he repeated, and laughed, a hollow, bitter sound. "What I've done is fend for myself. I have no care nor bearing on what the rest of my kind do. The humans are merely doing what they always do, charge forward without any thought for anything or anyone but themselves."

His strength was almost entirely gone. Mengyao's head was spinning. "I don't attack without reason, but I can't say the same about the rest of my kind."

[ HP: 0 ]

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:12 pm
Great. She had not only found but defeated a horsemen in combat, one that was the gold king, and he had no answers. Nothing that could help her or anyone else. She could have roared in frustration at this point, but didn't want to draw anymore attention to herself in such a unsafe area.

Standing there holding the boil in her claws, she stared at him for a while. Meng could barely stand on his own feet, and if she let go she was sure he would fall where he stood. Though she did not care for the horsemen, if she left him here, unable to defend himself, a hunter may find him and do who knows what.

"....Hmmph, you're doing the same thing you accuse the humans of doing." Getting a better hold, she hoisted the horsemen over her right shoulder, grunting with the added pressure onto her wound. Though she staggered unsteadily, it was more from the pain in her injuries then the added weight.

kurotomato

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:14 pm
He wondered whether she was going to kill him now, run him through with some sort of blade or even just punch him again. As it was, it turned out, she did neither of those things. Instead, Mengyao found that his arm was being lifted over her shoulder and she was half carrying him from the room, which was made marginally difficult from the fact that he was much taller than her and therefore much heavier than her.

He was also immensely confused as to what she was doing. His eyes fluttered a little, Mengyao giving a little cough and completely ignoring her last comment as he gave her a sideways glance, brows furrowing together.

"What," he asked, and took a faltering step, hating that he was dependent on someone else to keep himself upright (though hopefully none of his own kind were going to see him in such a state), "are you doing? Why are you helping me?"

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:49 pm
"Because I'm not a a*****e" The ghoul stopped as Meng faulted, giving him time to regain his footing before she elaborated. "This is the haunted house, remember? You stay here too long and a hunter will turn up." And while she held hope that there were others like Wilson and Solia, she knew the majority were not as considerate. "Considering you can't even move, it wouldn't be right to leave you to some stupid hunter experiment or whatever they do. Even if you did start the fight."

Chances are it was a really stupid thing to do, and would probably bit her in the a** later on. This guy might take out her friends or even some hapless human (if her hunch was correct). But then again, maybe he wont? She knew if something happened to him here, she'd be partially responsible.

"Plus, I'm going to Nurse Crickets office anyway."

kurotomato

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:08 pm
He said nothing to her answer, merely gave a little snort that may or may not have been mildly derisive and slightly unbelieving. But at the same time, he could not deny that her help was not only appreciated, but needed, since Mengyao was not entirely certain that he could have made it out of the Haunted House without Pokerus' help.

Not that he would ever have admitted that ever.

"Let them come," he mumbled, the bow in his hand dissipating, fizzling away into nothing but a pale, translucent white smoke that disappeared into the palm of his hand. He gave it an agitated little flick, wishing he had his inks with him, something to keep himself occupied with that would take his mind off of the pain in his skull.

"You started it, as I recall, by coming in here in the first place," Mengyao murmured, but it was halfhearted, almost a joke.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:29 pm
So she started it huh? Poke scoffed at the idea as she tried to recall the exit out of the mansion. Which always changed every time she ended up here.

"Heh, well you came here too, so where does that leave you?" Not that anyone ever chose to come here; the haunted house was always random, it's pathways concealed by fog that could appear at anytime, but generally when she least expected it. Trying to find the house would always turn up nothing, so she could only wait for it's appearance.

Or in this case, wonder around aimlessly until she got out.

Fun times.

"....Oy...Do you know how to get out of here?" The question came after five minutes, when she realized she had already past the hole in the floor she made when fighting.

kurotomato

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash