I hate my job. So much.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:18 pm
So next week is the last week of my horrendous job. I've worked every single day this week--including today, my day off--for more than eight hours or so, because a coworker took a vacation and we don't have enough bodies in our effing department. So I'm racking up what, 50 hours of work or so? Today I had to go into Walmart to finalize all the paperwork and then I had to go take a drug test, and I forgot to grab food because I was in a rush. I told my coworker I was running late and she told me that another coworker had called off, and it wasn't fair because I'd 'put everyone behind' and 'I shouldn't have scheduled meeting Walmart so late'. That wasn't my choice, they just asked to meet up at that particular time. I only had 24 hours to do the drug test and really, this is the only time to do it because I work all day tomorrow for eleven hours.

So I pretty much told her that I was going to do it because I had no other times to do it. So, on my day off, I was an hour later to when I was supposed to come in because I was taking a drug test. I get there, my coworker bitches me out for being an hour late, and then tells me that I can't take a lunch--even though I have no food, and I'm stuck here until 9 (and I got here about 1:30)--and that I'm lucky that she let me come in an hour late. Are. You. ********. Me? No, you're lucky that I'm coming in on my day off.
I'm sorry, I forgot it's my fault that we don't have enough ******** people in our department and our supervisor is a useless bint. And you're not my ******** superior. And then her and her sister were posting stupid petty Facebook statuses about me. ******** all of you.

*Only reason why I haven't just up and left is because this is the only job experience I have, and it looks good on a resume. I want to be able to reference this place

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:21 pm
I need a job, I will be getting my bachelor's next month. Where do you work? Your avatar has rosamund devotion I want that item so much for such a long time. cry  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:43 pm
...I don't have that item. xD
I hope something good comes your way!
I work at a car dealership, it's awful.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:08 pm
I think I've seen you mention this on Syn...
Sounds as bad as Wal-Mart in quality, if not worse  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 pm
yummycupcakessparkles
I need a job, I will be getting my bachelor's next month. Where do you work? Your avatar has rosamund devotion I want that item so much for such a long time. cry
What bachelor degree are you getting?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:19 pm
I dislike my job too, I don't want to quit yet because ... I want to find a another one ... If I quit now, I'll just have no income xp ...

oh life gonk is difficult.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces