Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Death Guardians....(Aeron/Kat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 pm
Aeron's wings fluttered as he entered the haunted house. He was unfamiliar with the territory, and the room that he entered bore no resemblance to that of his home or the desert lairs..

He figured that he was lost...again.

B|

LividPeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:49 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.
- Post your battlegrounds thread in this subforum, simple title it as your wish and write it as [HAUNTED HOUSE] [1 VS 1] NAME HERE (or however versus people you want up to 3 vs 3)

Unlike Aeron, Kat was not lost. In fact, she had been sitting in the rafters of a room waiting for any sort of prey to walk through the door, and lucky for her, her waiting paid off.

Not saying anything, she waited a moment, curious to see if the horseman would be able to detect her presence. Either way, she would soon let him know she was here, most likely with open fire.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm
Aeron's step in the room was met with heavy air. It was as if the room was sucking his FEAR away, leaving him weakened.

He didn't feel anyone in the room...yet.

but it didn't stop the guardian from summoning his weapon and looking around.

"Come out if you are in here. Or do not if you are afraid."

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 pm
Still perched on the rafters, peering down at the horseman as he looked about the room, summoning his weapons as he grew suspicious, Kat merely laughed. "Hardly."

"You know, I'm surprised you horsemen rarely look up when walking into the room. Honestly, you'd find me in plane sight then." The huntresses' weapons were already summoned, as she made no move to attack him just yet. No, she was waiting for the moment, just to see how he would react.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 pm
The voice was feminie, and his mannerism was expected of him to be polite and calm. Without any ill will towards her, he turned his head up to the rafters of the room to see a pretty, if you were into them, human staring down at him.

"Peh, A human." Aeron turned so that his wings flared out, dangerously intimidating that he stood his full height.

"I did not come looking for a skirmish, but merely the way out. But since your weapons are drawn, I assume that you do not care what I have come for." Aeron's voice took on a odd monotone, whether it was true or not that he wanted to fight was unclear.

But he too, would make no first moves.

"Do all humans perch themselves where they cannot go normally, It never amazes me that you flesh walkers proceed to go where you cannot go." Even now, this place was a place of FEAR. How did the humans keep adapting to come to places far beyond their reach.

LividPeas rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 pm
Raising a brow, the sun hunter scoffed. "Wow, I must say, you're the first pony I've met to actually say they aren't interested in a fight. Most of your kind see a human and attack mindlessly, like a rabid dog. As for the weapons drawn.. I do recall you drawing yours first."

Loosing a yawn, she stared down with boredom at the male. "If you're saying that this broken down building is supposed to be far out of our reach, than you are sadly mistaken." Moving more into a sitting position, she let her feet dangle from where she sat, swaying them back and forth as she watched him still.

"Well? Which is it? Are you 'looking for a way out' or are you looking for a fight? Either way, you should really make a move, or I will."

HP: 30/60
DMG: 0
Charge: 0/3

Nyxtsuki Moon

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:01 pm
"Not all of us are thrilled about Battle, And too many of us have seen too many battles. If you are looking for a horseman that would not turn you down Human, you are best finding a war horseman." He narrowed his eyes, "The war clan is known for their blood thirstiness. Perhaps if humans were not so judgemental and rash, they would find the differences of their enemies."

"us of the death clan, Us Death guardians, we do not attack unless we are ordered too by our Priestess. As I do not one, I have no reason to attack."

"I am looking for a way out, which it seems, could be through you." He lowered his weapon for a moment...

"I abhor fighting women, from any species, however...if required, I will try not to hurt you too bad." His wings furled, sending out small wisps of black feathers at her, then settling back down.

"Will you come down Human, or stay up there?"

Aeron: 20/40
Damage: 3
Charge: 1/3

Lividpeas

LividPeas rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 11 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 am
"Pft, sorry, but all you ponies look alike to me, and all of you judge us as one, so don't look so shocked when we do the same." She gave him a bored wave of her hand, dismissing the subject entirely. How odd it was to actually face a horseman with manners.

"Perhaps.. But its likely you'll still be searching for an exit long before you defeat me. If you defeat me." How annoying it must be, to have to walk around aimlessly without no certainty of when you would find your way out. Thankfully, Deus had that covered, what with the pendants each hunter had.

"Oh please, by all means: Don't hold back, just because of my gender. I sure won't." Standing, the huntress jumped from her perch, landing on the horseman's shoulders. "Pardon me~" Firing a shot at him, she then leaped back and away from him, landing in a small crouch.

HP: 27/60
DMG: 6
Charge: 1/3

Nyxtsuki Moon

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:40 pm
Aeron raised an eyebrow. "Ah smart and sarcastic human. You are an odd one." With manners yes, maybe.

"If I defeat you...." Aeron hissed, "Do not take me lightly then, because of my words. I will not hold back then." He brought the sword up, wondering what of halloween tricks were the things she was firing at him.

He had never seen guns before in his habited life and such, didn't appreciate their biting sting.

He closed the distance between them, using his wings to give him a push and brought his sword against her...Fear Shield.

"You are not cut?" He asked curiously, "What magics is this?"

Aeron: 14/40
Damage: 7
Charge: 2/3

Lividpeas

LividPeas rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:54 am
Kat merely smiled at the horseman, waiting for him to make the next move as she prepped Xedis for another shot.

"Fine by me." She called over to him, readying herself for his oncoming attack. It wasn't long before he closed the distance between them, and his sword was connecting with her shield in a powerful blow. Maybe this was going to be more fun than she had first expected?

"Ohhh? Could it be that I'm the first hunter you've encountered?" Surely, if he had fought another hunter before this, he would have already had knowledge on the whole hunter fear shield deal. Strange that he didn't know it before this either. Wouldn't he have been informed? Guess not.

HP: 20/60
DMG: 5
Charge: 2/3

Nyxtsuki Moon
Sorry for the wait @@

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:59 pm
Aeron's face scrunched up further by her taunting.

"I do not know what you hunters are." He hadn't been on the Islands when the hunters had destroyed them, and had been wandering since then.

"But no matter, I like a challenge..." Another slash and it proved unable to scratch her shield.

Hp: 9/20
Damage: 4
Charge: 3/3

Lividpeas

LividPeas rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:09 am
"You're kidding.. right?"Wow. That was a first. A horsemen who had no clue as to what a hunter was. Weren't these guys bred to hate humans and wipe them from the Earth? Guess this guy missed the memo. "Well, I guess I won't spoil the surprise for you. I'm sure one of your pony friends will fill you in with their usual bull s**t." She waved a hand lazily at the male.

"Good. That's what I like to hear!" With another blow to her shield, she aimed a quick shot at the horseman's wing, just clipping the edge.

HP: 16/60
DMG: 1
Charge: 3/3

Nyxtsuki Moon

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items