christmas shoplifting dog parts 1 and 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s-1313

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:52 pm
since Christmas is coming soon i thought we would go back a couple of years and show you a dog that's right a dog who shoplifted in Murray Utah
and yes it made national headlines like 2 years ago

please watch in order ok part 1 by KSL TV and part 2 by CNN

part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqwG7_tURI

part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiCXLXcSTd4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 pm
s-1313
since Christmas is coming soon i thought we would go back a couple of years and show you a dog that's right a dog who shoplifted in Murray Utah
and yes it made national headlines like 2 years ago

please watch in order ok part 1 by KSL TV and part 2 by CNN

part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLqwG7_tURI

part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiCXLXcSTd4

That was hilarious. I never saw that before. cat_rofl  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:39 am
This made my day. That was so funny and cute! Haha  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:04 am
LOL I remember that story! XD

I witnessed something similar to that in person. A couple weeks before Christmas, I was at Petsmart buying some stuff and there was a couple standing at the end of the lane next to me, where they keep displays of holiday specials and sales. They had this big black lab, looked almost two years old (adult-sized but still puppy-ish). They weren't paying attention to it because they were talking to each other in that cavity-inducing sweet way fiances and newlyweds do, so while they were looking the other way, the dog just very gently reached over to the display next to them that had a bunch of Christmas themed plushie teddy bear squeaky toys, and nabbed a chocolate colored teddy bear with a big red bow by the arm. It continued holding it like that tenderly in it's mouth as they moved forward in line. Myself and a few other people (including some employees) were just standing there, watching the whole cuteness moment, not saying anything until they were almost at the door. The dog looked so happy as they were about to exit but when they were stopped and the toy taken away to be scanned and paid for, the dog let out this very soft long sad whine.

It was the best pet-store experience ever!  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:22 pm
xena91388
LOL I remember that story! XD

I witnessed something similar to that in person. A couple weeks before Christmas, I was at Petsmart buying some stuff and there was a couple standing at the end of the lane next to me, where they keep displays of holiday specials and sales. They had this big black lab, looked almost two years old (adult-sized but still puppy-ish). They weren't paying attention to it because they were talking to each other in that cavity-inducing sweet way fiances and newlyweds do, so while they were looking the other way, the dog just very gently reached over to the display next to them that had a bunch of Christmas themed plushie teddy bear squeaky toys, and nabbed a chocolate colored teddy bear with a big red bow by the arm. It continued holding it like that tenderly in it's mouth as they moved forward in line. Myself and a few other people (including some employees) were just standing there, watching the whole cuteness moment, not saying anything until they were almost at the door. The dog looked so happy as they were about to exit but when they were stopped and the toy taken away to be scanned and paid for, the dog let out this very soft long sad whine.

It was the best pet-store experience ever!

whee !! That's adorable!
I love animals.  
🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces