Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
The Staff of Blackthorne Cordially Invites You....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:54 pm
Inside of a small, gold-accented envelope you find a tiny white card. Scrawled in elegant writing, it reads,

To the gracious staff and lovely ladies at Gallagher Academy,

The staff at Blackthorne Academy would like to first and furthermost thank your most gratuitous hospitality and kindness. In gratitude, we cordially extend an official invitation to the /Grand Re-opening of Blackthorne Academy/ ball to all and any members of your most charitable school. This grandiose ball will be held in recognition of our newly rebuilt facilities alongside the fruits of the conjoined efforts of the two great academies.

We look forward to your attendance with utmost pleasure.

-- (The signature is so ridiculously loopy and extravagant you can't even read the name, but you assume it's the headmaster.)

ooc note-- YOOOOO KIDS WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BALL YOOOO GET UR GOLD READY YOOOOOOOOOooo  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 am
Miss Kim opened the card deftly and looked rather nonplussed at the tiny piece of paper inside.
"I don't see how a ball would be beneficial." She stated, then squinted at the signature, trying to make absolute sure it was truly the an authority figure.
She could make heads nor tails of it, so looked back up at the main content of the letter. It would not stand to reason that a student would bother to organize a ball, in any case, because from what she knew of them, the students were mostly lazy slackers. By deduction it probably was a Blackthorne staff attempt at an apology for having dumped their students into Gallagher Academy while the boys school was undergoing renovations.
She huffed a little, putting the invitation back into its envelope.
"...I suppose it might make for an interesting experimental design..." She mumbled to herself as an afterthought, then tucked the letter into the front pocket of her coat. She decided it would be rather interesting to attend, and knowing the students, medical staff would probably be needed.  

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Kirito Williams went through his daily teacher information, coming across the black envelope. Two of them. Flicking them open, he read them over. He will be taking over the position for Blackthorne Teaching Covert Operations. And there was a Ball for the Grand Re-Opening. Kirito smirked, a ball. The girls would be thrilled. No doubt a few of them upset. Of course. He tucked the two envelopes in his bag, walking past Miss Kim.

"Miss Kim, if you could please kept the students from killing each other, that would be fabulous. Can you as well aid me in making sure they have no weapons on them?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:05 pm
Miss Kim shot Kirito a rather fierce stare.
"I'm afraid discipline is not in my job description, Mister Williams."She turned down his request curtly, still remembering his slowness at responding to her emails. She did not think too highly of this teacher, though his continual involvement in student activities did win him some points in responsibility. Unlike that awful french teacher.
"I highly doubt, in a school of spies, that the students will willfully remove all weapons. Once again though, that is not my area. It seems something that the /covert operations/ teacher would have the skills to deal with."She seemed to almost be issuing a challenge, in a steely logical way- if the teacher of covert operations could not uncover students being covert about weaponry, then who rightly could?

"I will be attending the ball as I would a sports carnival- I shall be at the standby, for if any injuries occur..." She smirked a little as she said this. From what she'd seen of the students, a 'ball' could very well end up more like a gymnastics competition with fireworks. Either that, or somewhat like all her other interactions with students in the hallways, where they were incredibly slow witted and dull.
She wasn't sure which was a best case scenario- an explosion, or a whole lot of awkward wallflowers standing in a room silently. She chuckled a little.
"..Or for a dance, if the mood strikes me."  

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas