14,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 am
This is truly the end...
no more video updates!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm
To all of you who are concerned, no I did not get banned yet, but I thought my last post in my farewell thread in the SF would. Aka, me telling Gaia to take the ToS and shove it up their asses.
I also kind of chewed out the mod (in the most polite way possible, because I was trying not to swear and/or lose my cool), and we bounced PMs back and forth a few times until he basically said if you link a non-Gaia site in a status, PM, post, or anywhere (even it's just to remain in contact with friends), you are intentionally "generating sign-ups" which is advertising and against the ToS. So we're not even allowed to say basically "I'm on Solia, add me" in a private message.
I mean, what the ******** hell. What really angered me about this is people in the CB were talking about Solia and advertising it more than I was, and THEY didn't get banned or deleted. Why was I singled out? I don't understand.

But anyway, yes, I am on Solia now. My fiance says he likes it better. I'll test it out. I'm still not used to it yet. (Which is silly, why would I advertise a site I know nothing about yet?) My name is still Singing Seraph.

I appreciate your guys' concerns.  

Singing Seraph

Enduring Member

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Firestarter 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm
Err404_MagnusNotFound

Dear Magnus,
I'm going to strongly suggest that you review our Guild Rules. We cannot and WILL not allow posts containing any kind of threats against Gaia staff or other members in any way.

I have no intention of reminding you of our rules again. I trust you understand what I'm telling you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:56 pm
Singing Seraph
To all of you who are concerned, no I did not get banned yet, but I thought my last post in my farewell thread in the SF would. Aka, me telling Gaia to take the ToS and shove it up their asses.
I also kind of chewed out the mod (in the most polite way possible, because I was trying not to swear and/or lose my cool), and we bounced PMs back and forth a few times until he basically said if you link a non-Gaia site in a status, PM, post, or anywhere (even it's just to remain in contact with friends), you are intentionally "generating sign-ups" which is advertising and against the ToS. So we're not even allowed to say basically "I'm on Solia, add me" in a private message.
I mean, what the ******** hell. What really angered me about this is people in the CB were talking about Solia and advertising it more than I was, and THEY didn't get banned or deleted. Why was I singled out? I don't understand.

But anyway, yes, I am on Solia now. My fiance says he likes it better. I'll test it out. I'm still not used to it yet. (Which is silly, why would I advertise a site I know nothing about yet?) My name is still Singing Seraph.

I appreciate your guys' concerns.

I'm so glad to see that you're still with us. sweatdrop

I especially appreciate you sharing this information with me. I guess I will need to update our (now not-so-short) list of guild rules. *le sigh*

I'm glad to see it worked out in the best way it could in such a situation. emotion_hug  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Singing Seraph

And this is why I passed off my guild to a friend in case I got banned for moving us to PB. .___.
EVEN THOUGH two of my members were people I had join this site! Hisss. emotion_omnomnom  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:15 pm
I believe this world is coming to an end, but damn the rest are going to pretend, we're staying till the end we'll miss you my good friend.

It bites that DJ Helsing is gone, this removes one of the few remaining caring links to the inside of the gaiain behemoth left that would really communicate sad  

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers