Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:43 pm
I save my procrastination for homework and classwork. >.>

We're actually going somewhere on Spring Break~! We haven't had a vacation in three years. I'm excited. We're going to Georgia on Thursday and we're gonna go to Six Flags and The Coca Cola Museum and all that fun stuff. ^_^

It's not really procrastinating if it's not a priority, that's how I see it... ::Has already made an Advent Children banner today and arguing with to not make a Sephiroth banner.:: I'm trying to distract myself with knitting...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:15 pm
Bumpies.

Diglett Girl

Sexxiedanka02

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:19 am
I read the first Volume in borders one time and i loved it but they still dont have vol 2 -___- im angry, bleh twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:15 pm
[.La.Esperanca.]
I save my procrastination for homework and classwork. >.>

We're actually going somewhere on Spring Break~! We haven't had a vacation in three years. I'm excited. We're going to Georgia on Thursday and we're gonna go to Six Flags and The Coca Cola Museum and all that fun stuff. ^_^

It's not really procrastinating if it's not a priority, that's how I see it... ::Has already made an Advent Children banner today and arguing with to not make a Sephiroth banner.:: I'm trying to distract myself with knitting...

Luuuucky! xDDD

I've just been drawing alot and coloring in photoshop, lately, rather than making banners. @W@; xDD

Tuxedo Douche

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:17 pm
Gah, I remember why I hate traveling... At least we didn't fly to Atlanta. Whenever we fly, we have to drug me on some kind of medication that will knock me out. More often than not, Benidryl or NyQuil... Otherwise, I have a panic attack the entire time. x.x Six Flags was hell... a riot almost started at Customer Relations because the rides had to shut down but the park was still open(long story, having to do with a power-outage the night before) and everyone was crazy. That was an ulcer. High Museum of Art and the Coca Cola Museum were great, though. <3

... Still no new La Esperanca. Yaoi-Manga released another title, though. Time Delay, or something like that. Looked good, but that was only because I read about it in my Yaoi-Manga newsletter. So, when we went to Borders, I read/bought Legal Drug Vol. 1. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:30 pm
Bumperoonies.

Diglett Girl

Diglett Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:50 pm
Bumpers. =3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:15 am
I love it!!!!! heart
I liked vol.2, it was very dramatic, but I can't wait til they bring out the next two volumes...

I think Robert is so sweet/cruel. That just makes him all the better...  

Miki Kasane

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games