Submit

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:51 pm
For users interested in contacting Gaia Online this thread is meant to provide you with accurate information on how to go about your operations.

Phone:
??? (Not yet a confirmed #)

Mailing Address:
PO box address is: PO Box 612680, San Jose, CA 95161-2680

E-Mail Address: usertalk@gaiaonline.com

Message from Sisky
siskataya

Hey everyone!

I was directed to this thread [the thread refered to here is the OCCUPY GAIA :: SAY NO TO BUYING GC thread] so I could provide you with a bit of clarification on the proper email and mailing address to use when sending us messages via these means. We want to make sure you have the correct info:

a) If you want to send us an email to let us know how you are feeling about Gaia, you should send it to usertalk@gaiaonline.com Spamming up personal business emails is not cool, and some of the emails posted before aren't even in use anymore so I imagine it would be doubly frustrating for you if you were to send an email to a defunct address!

b) Also, if you want to mail us a letter, we have a PO box to which you can send your mail. the mailing address is: PO box address is: PO Box 612680, San Jose, CA 95161-2680

Hope this is informative!
Sisky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm
Why do I feel like when she(?) says: "We want to make sure you have the correct info", she really means: "This is the special inbox we want you to send stuff we're going to ignore so you don't actually bother us."  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 pm
xena91388
Why do I feel like when she(?) says: "We want to make sure you have the correct info", she really means: "This is the special inbox we want you to send stuff we're going to ignore so you don't actually bother us."
It's a legit address, I remember using it when I used to do the mail in donations.  
📌Important Information & References

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games