Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 11: Random Zone
Diagnose me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 pm
So like I don't know what's wrong with me. I would go to my doctor but she retired so I'm asking you guys.
Anyway, so I'm puking after I eat and feel nauseous when I don't eat. I get splitting headaches. My chest feels like it tightens up. I've lost 10 pounds in less than a month. I'm really worried  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:56 pm
Maybe food poisoning? But really, you need to go for a check up. It sounds serious.  

Chomplified

Dapper Codger

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Medalist 100

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:11 pm
Chomplified
Maybe food poisoning? But really, you need to go for a check up. It sounds serious.

Wouldn't the medical bill cost a lot just for a check up though? I'm not really sure  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am
Oh, I'm not actually sure. Free health care up here. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help. sweatdrop  

Chomplified

Dapper Codger

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Medalist 100

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:35 am
emotioNIEL
So like I don't know what's wrong with me. I would go to my doctor but she retired so I'm asking you guys.
Anyway, so I'm puking after I eat and feel nauseous when I don't eat. I get splitting headaches. My chest feels like it tightens up. I've lost 10 pounds in less than a month. I'm really worried

How long has this been going on for? Have you noticed an increase of drinking water?

We could try to help you but the best way to know what REALLY is happening is to see a medical professional. This could be something serious or nothing at all but only a doctor could tell you that for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 pm
Chomplified
Oh, I'm not actually sure. Free health care up here. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help. sweatdrop

It's alright. I just went to my cousin instead. He said I'll be fine. It was food poisoning like you said  

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100

emotioNIEL

A Nerd

61,150 Points
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:30 pm
Toxic Pepper

How long has this been going on for? Have you noticed an increase of drinking water?

We could try to help you but the best way to know what REALLY is happening is to see a medical professional. This could be something serious or nothing at all but only a doctor could tell you that for sure.

Just a few days but my cousin said I'll be okay. He's a doctor =P  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:31 pm
emotioNIEL
Chomplified

It's alright. I just went to my cousin instead. He said I'll be fine. It was food poisoning like you said

Ah, okay! Well, I'm glad! c: My friend was having the same problems a few days before you dide, so yeah ahah  

Chomplified

Dapper Codger

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Medalist 100
11: Random Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items