Revolution: Gaia now has LIVE CHAT!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 am
In our ongoing effort to serve the needs of our valued guild members in the best way possible, we've listened to what you had to say, and we now have live chat for everyone!

I would like to once again take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE for your dedication, your support, your ideas and your feedback!!

Now get to chatting and enjoy! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:27 pm
how do we get to it?  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm
Xenar1
how do we get to it?

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:52 pm
Hawkeyesgun

Thank you so much for posting that visual! I should have done that myself, but well....I didn't, so thank you! heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:55 pm
Madame Xiva
Hawkeyesgun

Thank you so much for posting that visual! I should have done that myself, but well....I didn't, so thank you! heart

I think pictures are better than me trying to type it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:56 pm
Hawkeyesgun
Madame Xiva
Hawkeyesgun

I think pictures are better than me trying to type it out.

You and me both! LOL

It's a wonderful reference, and I sure do appreciate you doing that for us!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 pm
Can we use this during ATA for people like me? I'm still not sure how to do all this properly. xD That, and I want to see how everyone responds/thinks will happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm
Xaetorase
Can we use this during ATA for people like me? I'm still not sure how to do all this properly. xD That, and I want to see how everyone responds/thinks will happen.

You're more than welcome to, and it's probably a good idea, but I know that I'm usually glued to ATA the entire time because it moves so fast!

But this chat is open to all to use in whatever TOS-Compliant manner we wish!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:13 am
Madame Xiva
Xaetorase

You're more than welcome to, and it's probably a good idea, but I know that I'm usually glued to ATA the entire time because it moves so fast!

But this chat is open to all to use in whatever TOS-Compliant manner we wish!

Yay, you!

(An aside...my current lab rat avi is as sarcastic as they come. I have to watch what I say in AtA just now, but my avi says it all to anyone who knows me.)

My favorite image just now -

User Image

(Feel free to use it, the attribution comes with the graphic.)

(I am fascinated by the red dot....40% are rather squished!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 am
For some reason, the chat doesn't want to load for me.  

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

TERRACE-XIII_SSC

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:54 pm
when i saw the name LIVE CHAT i was expecting maybe an aol or yahoo or msn chat not a guild chat room. to me live chat means someone is there all the time that you could log into
i like a chat area its a great thing but instead of saying a live chat how about saying you have a chat room for the guild its just an idea or sugestion  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:23 pm
TERRACE-XIII_SSC
when i saw the name LIVE CHAT i was expecting maybe an aol or yahoo or msn chat not a guild chat room. to me live chat means someone is there all the time that you could log into
i like a chat area its a great thing but instead of saying a live chat how about saying you have a chat room for the guild its just an idea or sugestion

I'm sorry, but seriously...is there ANYTHING that you do not b***h about? Post after post from you in this guild (along with many of your "family"/mules) serves to do nothing but b***h about this thing or that. What the hell difference does it make what the chat is called? If it means THAT much to you, go call it whatever you want in your own guild and STOP BITCHING about everything to do with this one!

R:G Crew: My apologies for any disrespect here. Feel free to delete my post and/or issue me a warning if I am out of line, but seriously, I am sick and tired of this one constantly trolling and moaning about this, that and the other thing. Now he'll probably b***h about my pink font AGAIN. rolleyes

0Ul

Versatile Girl

TERRACE-XIII_SSC

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:29 am
0Ul
TERRACE-XIII_SSC

I'm sorry, but seriously...is there ANYTHING that you do not b***h about? Post after post from you in this guild (along with many of your "family"/mules) serves to do nothing but b***h about this thing or that. What the hell difference does it make what the chat is called? If it means THAT much to you, go call it whatever you want in your own guild and STOP BITCHING about everything to do with this one!

R:G Crew: My apologies for any disrespect here. Feel free to delete my post and/or issue me a warning if I am out of line, but seriously, I am sick and tired of this one constantly trolling and moaning about this, that and the other thing. Now he'll probably b***h about my pink font AGAIN. rolleyes

I want to say a couple of things here
first of all you know that you don't have to post up against anything right? you can let posts go
and also I have as much right to be here as the next user so please don't imply that I should be in my own guild when I have my own opinions and the same rights to be here as you do
and there are solutions to your problems with me and my Mexican homies and here are those solutions below now

you can let posts go and not respond
you can put me and any of my Mexican homies on your ignore list so you don't have to deal with us and or our guild posts in here
or you can always quit the guild if your truly that upset

now I probably wont be able to disprove or prove to your satisfaction what you like about me NOT having mule accts so I want you to believe what you want to believe

and I don't know what problems you have with Mexican people but its apparent that you do
we all do dress alike, have similar names and post similarly so that we know when we have found another homie to add to our friends list so we can hang out in similar places like friends chat or other guild chat rooms and speak similarly

and its not the color pink I care about its the fact It can make it harder to see the overall post  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 2:22 pm
TERRACE-XIII_SSC

I want to say a couple of things here
first of all you know that you don't have to post up against anything right? you can let posts go
and also I have as much right to be here as the next user so please don't imply that I should be in my own guild when I have my own opinions and the same rights to be here as you do
and there are solutions to your problems with me and my Mexican homies and here are those solutions below now

you can let posts go and not respond
you can put me and any of my Mexican homies on your ignore list so you don't have to deal with us and or our guild posts in here
or you can always quit the guild if your truly that upset

now I probably wont be able to disprove or prove to your satisfaction what you like about me NOT having mule accts so I want you to believe what you want to believe

and I don't know what problems you have with Mexican people but its apparent that you do
we all do dress alike, have similar names and post similarly so that we know when we have found another homie to add to our friends list so we can hang out in similar places like friends chat or other guild chat rooms and speak similarly

and its not the color pink I care about its the fact It can make it harder to see the overall post

Do you feel better after your "You're only doing this because I'm Mexican" rant, honey? Good. Because let me clue you in to a little something here: There is a big, black and beautiful woman behind this cute little white girl avi, so don't give me your race card bullshit because this sister ain't buying it.

Now that we got that all cleared up, let's take it a step further and allow me to clue you into the fact that you can let threads go as well, 'homie.' There was absolutely no need to necro this well-intentioned thread just for some kind of misplaced need for attention. You wanted attention? Well, you got it, sugar. I remember when Ms. Xiva got live chat (yes, I said LIVE CHAT) for us, and if memory serves, you were one of the ones that asked for it. Yet, rather than return to this thread with a post of gratitude, you come back months later to b***h about the title. Get over yourself, honey. Please.

As for me leaving this guild because of something like this: Again, get over it, honey. Not gonna happen. I have no more reason to leave than you do, as that would be completely and utterly pointless. Much like your overwhelming need to post an embarrassing (and needless) bitchy post about my font in another thread along with your other whiny little bitchy posts about this, that and the other thing, maybe it's you that should consider letting posts and threads go when there's really no point to what you think you might have to say.

Peace to you and your Mexican homies, homie. emotion_kirakira

0Ul

Versatile Girl

🎭Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas