Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Only the Ring Finger Knows] + Reccs for othe Plotty stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushi-kaichou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:53 am
only the ring finger knows is really good and cute. i like it.

what's all this hype about junjou romantica being liscenced but not published? i found a shrink-wrapped JR volume in my local (american) bookstore (but didn't buy it).

some other good yaois that i've read/watched: tactics- its not yaoi or BL but godammit it the anime has ehem references.
il gutto no sul/g senjou no neko/cat on g - those are all the title of one series... don't ask
bukiya na silent
little butterfly
challengers
acid flower
almost anything by zaou taishi or eiki eiki are good too
lovely sick
joushi tono hitoban/one night with my boss - not sure if this is in U.S. yet. this is your typical sadistic company boss seme bullying around a subordinate uke because he loves him and blah blah blah. but this one is so much more cooler than, say, kaikan fortune or something
boy princess
princess princess d, kinda like princess princess by zaou taishi, but its a drama instead and focuses on mikoto instead of toru
ng life - considered shojo, but wtf, if some dude's wife was reincarnated as a boy, it's shonen-ai
desire
earthian- i haven't read it, but people said it was good  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 pm
"MW" By Osamu Tezuka, if it hasn't been recommended.
There's some good L and good relationships, but it's a very dark thriller type manga, so you get a lot of gore and murder and all, too. It's exceedingly entertaining; I would definitely say to pick up a copy if you see one.  

The_Radioactive_Woman

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games