frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:52 pm
Nemone
Woooot! Garbage wings! Found them sitting around in my storage. Maybe I should add my tinsel halo to complete the look, lol.
Oh I forgot about those! They look so pretty!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 pm
frozen_water
Nemone
Woooot! Garbage wings! Found them sitting around in my storage. Maybe I should add my tinsel halo to complete the look, lol.

Yeah for something that is called "garbage wings" I think the do look quite nice. Good way to protest the cost of all the expensive wings too.  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:12 pm
Nemone
frozen_water
Nemone

Yeah for something that is called "garbage wings" I think the do look quite nice. Good way to protest the cost of all the expensive wings too.

I love it heart
*Jumps on the bandwagon*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 pm
Found a really good item for us in the depths of the marketplace and it's super cheap. An old Christmas event item called the "Doomsday Party Placard"

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10003991/  

Nemone

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Cruznick06

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:15 pm
Castiel Lover
I'd like to add the burning pile of ocean shirts make a good angry mob type fire, while also stating that we deserve better gold shop items.

It really does. As do they orphan items/tattered items. I made my current avi out of stuff I either got from the daily chance or events. Not a single item was bought except my SOS sign. We should also consider using the pirate items the DC currently spits out because we are trying to start a revolution.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:03 pm
i'll try to make something very unique and proper for this smile  

Asari Matriarch

Destructive Rogue

10,650 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

New No named bob

Dedicated Streaker

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 am
Love this idea.

Got my sign, thinking about making my avi wear the peasant clothes from the gold shop if gaia dares to release Flynn once again

I could buy an extra S.O.S sign if anyone wants/needs it 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:08 am
how do i get this?  

HyphyMexican XIII SSC

black meowtal

Bashful Bookworm

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:08 am
I've added some doves to my avi (it's a pacific revolution, so... wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:46 pm
I'm currently working on outfit that is made up of shop items. So I'll see what I can do. I'll try to change the them up as I can.  

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:17 pm
So I know no one has posted here n a while but I had an idea to show our support to the great job Lanzer and team are already doing. It's still good that they know that we dont like how thing have been but what if we showed support by wearing building items, like hammers and hard hats (both gold shop items) in honor of the rebuilding/under construction phase Gaia is about to go through.

We could also show support by having G pin or anything similar with the G on it to show our support of them.

Personally i feel like people might notice a bunch of people doing constructionitems ore but it's just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:31 pm
lief_7
So I know no one has posted here n a while but I had an idea to show our support to the great job Lanzer and team are already doing. It's still good that they know that we dont like how thing have been but what if we showed support by wearing building items, like hammers and hard hats (both gold shop items) in honor of the rebuilding/under construction phase Gaia is about to go through.

We could also show support by having G pin or anything similar with the G on it to show our support of them.

Personally i feel like people might notice a bunch of people doing constructionitems ore but it's just a thought.

It's a perfect idea!

I think I will build a new thread for this topic.

Thanks for the idea. As you can see I have already jumped on the bandwagon heart  

RG Guild Staff
Crew

Newbie Gaian

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:39 pm
RG Guild Staff
lief_7

It's a perfect idea!

I think I will build a new thread for this topic.

Thanks for the idea. As you can see I have already jumped on the bandwagon heart

Awesome! I'm glad you liked it, just figured there should be a change since our voices have been heard  
💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff