(This thread may be moved, I wasn't sure if it should go in the Movie Forum, it's not really about movies and it's not really a life issue ether)

As a kid I use to do it, When watching a movie or show saying things like
"Look look look! this is the best part! watch watch!"
Or making "vague" comments to tell everyone watching that I had already seen this and will know what happens before them, things like "Uh-oh" or "I don't like what happens next!" This is a habit I had when I was ten at most. Soon I realized how annoying what I was doing was and got myself to stop. Thing is, there are people, some of them my sisters, who are well over their 20s who still do this and worse.
For example:
My cousin is one who likes to recite lines before the character says them.
After watching two movies with her I learned never to do that again.

Then, when I and my sister watch anime every Saturday, Adult Swim to be exact. While we both like anime we don't watch it that much, unlike our other two sisters who are otakus and are well up to date on popular animes and know what's going to happen because they've read the mangas before the episodes are even made. We're watching episodes and they come in and say:
"What's this?"
"O, this episode, o God no..."
"Hey is this a re-run?"
"Hey, when did he show up"

And this one time one character said to the other "Don't go getting yourself killed ya hear! haha" and then otaku sister commented "He will... in the worst way" Those of us who don't live off manga and feed off Tumblr looked at her with the eyes of #Death #spoilers scream We yelled at her but she saw nothing wrong with what she said, worse is she tried to brush it off as "How do you know I'm not just joking?" #lame :fasepalm: And believe this, she is the most anale when it comes to spoilers on the internet. girl, you are a walking breathing spoiler emotion_donotwant