Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Demons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:28 pm
Everybody will have a different oppinion on this. EVERYBODY. So asking because you want one specific answer won't work.

My two cents:
If she is really that worried then get her to a yelling hallaloula kind of church and they will pray over her and they are really very good at getting rid of deamons nomatter wether they are real or not. (I am not saying that deamons aren't real just that churches can drive away the real ones and the not real ones. Their power amazes.) Only problem with that is that she then has to follow the christian faith to avoid getting reinfested with deamons, (and some christians believe you can get deamonic power thrown over you for anything from "having relations" with anybody who is not your husband/wife to watching buffy the vampire slayer). (my mum wouldn't let me watch sebrina the teenage witch.)

Or! you could get her to invest the money to get a psycic healer to tinker with her soul. You can get ones that will work for free, if you are extreamly lucky, I have a darling friend with is quite profoundly gifted for his age and does me for free.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:06 pm
Well i personaly would do a banishing my ex had kinda the same problem only there was something bothering him i dont think it was a demon but i cant say that for sure and i cant say what it was for sure since i was pretty new at the whole thing when i had to deal with it doing a banishing would also put her mind at rest if there wasnt something after her nd its always better to be safe then sorry.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

konmon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:01 pm
my idea's i think demans are real but they are mean spirt as your firend says sometimes they may come in people sometimes not and sometimes they can be mean it depands  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:27 pm
missmagpie
But what if the problem is purely psychological? Wouldn't entertaining her fantasies be a rather bad idea because it encourages her delusions? Demons may exist but that doesn't mean everything that goes wrong in her life is caused by one.

Well, if a banshing "works" for her, then, so what? As long as her demons go away, it probably won't matter for her in the long run whether or not they are kept at bay by a spell or a good thwap to the back of the head. If her problems continue after a banishing, then the psychological cause is clear and can be dealt with accordingly by the proper professionals!  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

I be me

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:39 pm
missmagpie
Crysiana
But if she really is afraid that there's something stalking her, by all means, finding a way to make whatever it is go away is the best thing to do.
But what if the problem is purely psychological? Wouldn't entertaining her fantasies be a rather bad idea because it encourages her delusions? Demons may exist but that doesn't mean everything that goes wrong in her life is caused by one.
I am afraid of the implications of not believing her.
For a while there my room was haunted, like I was having dreams about hurting myself and my flatmate and felt something "evil" at the end of myy bed everytime I slept in my room alone, but not when I slept in the lounge room or with my boyfriend. I was immediatly convinced that it was haunted in my room, but since nobody else could feel it, it only happened at night, and it started happening so suddenly after talking about a little black man a few of us had seen around the flat, and since my few febel attempts at banishing it didn't work and people a lot more psychicly in tune than I am couldn't feel it. I was afraid that I had finally given in to my familys history of mental illness.
After I told my mother what was up, leaving out the I thaught the room was haunted part, she told me she thaught that my room was haunted. Then I cried with relief because I could prove to somebody that I wasn't going nuts, then I found the power to banish it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:04 am
[Kudzu]
missmagpie

Well, if a banshing "works" for her, then, so what? As long as her demons go away, it probably won't matter for her in the long run whether or not they are kept at bay by a spell or a good thwap to the back of the head. If her problems continue after a banishing, then the psychological cause is clear and can be dealt with accordingly by the proper professionals!

Very true, and the best healing is a mix of headology and magic. I was more referring to the fact that the worst thing for a Mr. Dark is encouraging it. Saying the problems are caused by demons and not doing anything about it might encourage them to see demons everywhere, as opposed to thinking about it rationally and simply cleansing out some ikkiness or seeing a psychiatrist.

I be me: I sympathise with your situation, however I doubt whatever you had in your room was an outright demon. There can be some malicious spirits about that can cause problems but hardly qualify as infernal denizens of Hell. Or whatever definition of demon we're going by. confused Spirits can be nasty but can also be dealt with. And the fact that someone verified your fears is a big plus in your favor. So far we have no proof that anyone else can see this person's demons. We don't even know what the situation is.  

Pelta

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces