Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Ascension (Religious/Supernatural RP): RECRUITING!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:41 pm
User Image

Predestination has taken over 16th-century Geneva, Switzerland, the birthplace of Calvinism. Supported by the Council of Geneva, John Calvin took over the city to rule it with an iron fist. In his theocracy, no one is allowed to speak out, act out, or even dance and rejoice in life. For God is always watching, and if you misbehave, He can change His mind, remove your preordained place in Heaven, and condemn you to the fires of eternal suffering and Hell… Frightened, the citizens of Geneva treat each other with every respect and nicety. But, as one child learns, what the Lord preaches is not necessarily fair…

Roles

Nice Girl: She is nice in every way: pious, respectful, courteous, ladylike, and bestowed with a guardian angel... But she is one of those predestined for Hell. She'll rise to the occasion and challenge God's right and/or correctness in determining individuals like her to be Hellbound, and maybe win.

Guardian Angel: He has existed long enough to see other well-deserving people go Below. Not wanting that to happen again, he will fight for his charge's right to Ascend and would challenge God and the Devil with or without her.

Demon: This emissary of Hell seeks to drag the girl down to Hell with him. His main aim will be to corrupt the girl and get rid of the angel. I'd appreciate it if this demon were also manipulating the church to convince the people of Geneva that God does actually predestine them for certain places, or if he sows even more mischief by posing as a priest occasionally to tell people that they are condemned to Hell.

In short, this is a story of a girl and her guardian angel's fight to redeem her from the eternal fate she does not deserve. The church might be corrupted, and there might be demons afoot. Major themes are Supernatural, Romance, Demons, Angels, Religion, Predestination, and Corruption. In my last run, there even almost seemed to be a bit of Love Triangle going on.

I will fill the role of Guardian Angel. Right now, I am most looking for the Nice Girl. Please only PM me with either a profile (skeleton in the next post) or an RP sample if you are a literate (2-5 paragraphs, good grammar/vocabulary) RPer. I expect this story will move at an approximate rate of 1-3 posts biweekly or slower.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:42 pm
Profile Skeleton

[imgleft] YOUR ANIME PIC HERE [/imgleft]
[align=center][color=POSTINGCOLOR]
Name: First and Last
Username: self-explanatory

ONE PARAGRAPH EACH FOR BIO AND PERSONALITY

[/color]

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm
And now I wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 am
(so how do you want it to start out?))
Nintendraw
User Image

Predestination has taken over 16th-century Geneva, Switzerland, the birthplace of Calvinism. Supported by the Council of Geneva, John Calvin took over the city to rule it with an iron fist. In his theocracy, no one is allowed to speak out, act out, or even dance and rejoice in life. For God is always watching, and if you misbehave, He can change His mind, remove your preordained place in Heaven, and condemn you to the fires of eternal suffering and Hell… Frightened, the citizens of Geneva treat each other with every respect and nicety. But, as one child learns, what the Lord preaches is not necessarily fair…

Roles

Nice Girl: She is nice in every way: pious, respectful, courteous, ladylike, and bestowed with a guardian angel... But she is one of those predestined for Hell. She'll rise to the occasion and challenge God's right and/or correctness in determining individuals like her to be Hellbound, and maybe win.

Guardian Angel: He has existed long enough to see other well-deserving people go Below. Not wanting that to happen again, he will fight for his charge's right to Ascend and would challenge God and the Devil with or without her.

Demon: This emissary of Hell seeks to drag the girl down to Hell with him. His main aim will be to corrupt the girl and get rid of the angel. I'd appreciate it if this demon were also manipulating the church to convince the people of Geneva that God does actually predestine them for certain places, or if he sows even more mischief by posing as a priest occasionally to tell people that they are condemned to Hell.

In short, this is a story of a girl and her guardian angel's fight to redeem her from the eternal fate she does not deserve. The church might be corrupted, and there might be demons afoot. Major themes are Supernatural, Romance, Demons, Angels, Religion, Predestination, and Corruption. In my last run, there even almost seemed to be a bit of Love Triangle going on.

I will fill the role of Guardian Angel. Right now, I am most looking for the Nice Girl. Please only PM me with either a profile (skeleton in the next post) or an RP sample if you are a literate (2-5 paragraphs, good grammar/vocabulary) RPer. I expect this story will move at an approximate rate of 1-3 posts biweekly or slower.

If_YOU_only_new_ME

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 am
Historically, I've started with Mikelis, my angel, descending to Earth to tell his charge that she is Hellbound, like so. Can you also provide me a sample of your writing? Thank you.
If_YOU_only_new_ME
(so how do you want it to start out?))
Nintendraw
User Image

Roles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 pm
I crawled slowly out of my den stretching my four full grown wolf legs. My paws were as big as a human man’s face and my jaws could rip a full grown elk apart. I yawned looking over at my pack mates daring to ask haw the day was when one of our own were killed last night in a pack raid. It was my sisters mate, she has now grown tired so now she is left in the healers den resting there until she grieves no more. The pack leader is afraid that my sister might die due to her mates loss…

Threre you go  

If_YOU_only_new_ME

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces