Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm
The anime needs to start back up again ... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 am
YES!!
Totally agree. They are making new manga in books but they said that they're still not sure if they will be making it into the anime.
This makes me very sad because they need to finish what they had started with the games.. They better be making more episodes.
gonk  

Gv get dxrvh lkkjvgcf
Crew

Tipsy Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 am
MonochromeRainbows x x
YES!!
Totally agree. They are making new manga in books but they said that they're still not sure if they will be making it into the anime.
This makes me very sad because they need to finish what they had started with the games.. They better be making more episodes.
gonk

I tried reading the manga after I finished with the anime but it's really hard to keep up with. D: They DO need to finish the games Dx
But who's your favorite character :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 am
Radiant Mercy
MonochromeRainbows x x
YES!!
gonk

I tried reading the manga after I finished with the anime but it's really hard to keep up with. D: They DO need to finish the games Dx

I couldn't read the manga either xD It was way too fast for people with busy lives! Hmm...My favorite character, that's tough xP but it would have to be... Well my favorite cat is Happy.. because he's just soo cute whee
But my favorite character is probably.. Erza. I love that she's just such a empowering, strong and very powerful female character. But then she also shows that she has a little soft side that every girl has.

What about you? :3

Gv get dxrvh lkkjvgcf
Crew

Tipsy Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:13 am
I read the manga and am more updated there xD
I haven't watched the anime in a while but when I did watch, I was so amused.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 am
MonochromeRainbows x x
Radiant Mercy
MonochromeRainbows x x
YES!!
gonk

I couldn't read the manga either xD It was way too fast for people with busy lives! Hmm...My favorite character, that's tough xP but it would have to be... Well my favorite cat is Happy.. because he's just soo cute whee
But my favorite character is probably.. Erza. I love that she's just such a empowering, strong and very powerful female character. But then she also shows that she has a little soft side that every girl has.

What about you? :3

Well, because I basically love everyone in the anime, I just love it, I organized my favorite characters into groups.
So my favorite female character is definitely Mirajane. I dunno, I think her power is cooler than Erza's. Her story is amazing, and I just love the idea of a sweet girl who's actually a demon. My favorite male character is both Laxus and Gajeel.
And then of course, I have evil characters that I just adore too, Do you liked any antagonists, from Oracious Seis or Grimoire Heart or anything? : 3  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:39 am
Cret-chan
I read the manga and am more updated there xD
I haven't watched the anime in a while but when I did watch, I was so amused.

Then I've got to know. DOES GRAY ACTUALLY DIE? D:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:48 am
Radiant Mercy

Thats a big spoiler.
Let's just say he does get hit for real.
Someone tries to do something to help though. (:

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 am
Cret-chan
Radiant Mercy

Thats a big spoiler.
Let's just say he does get hit for real.
Someone tries to do something to help though. (:

It doesn't matter, everything for me is spoiler. From books to movies to surprises to Christmas gifts.
I bet its... Wendy? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:20 am
Radiant Mercy

Well, because I basically love everyone in the anime, I just love it, I organized my favorite characters into groups.
So my favorite female character is definitely Mirajane. I dunno, I think her power is cooler than Erza's. Her story is amazing, and I just love the idea of a sweet girl who's actually a demon. My favorite male character is both Laxus and Gajeel.
And then of course, I have evil characters that I just adore too, Do you liked any antagonists, from Oracious Seis or Grimoire Heart or anything? : 3

I know, I do love everyone in the anime too but I'm not that organized to put people into groups xD
And I do love Mirajane as a character too..but for me Erza will be first razz and since we're doing males too I think my favorite male would be either Gajeel or Jellal(Mystogan).

Of course I liked the evil characters as well and I think that Zeref is one of my favorite antagonists. I think the fact that we don't know a lot about him from the anime (because I've never read the manga) makes him my favorite.

Gv get dxrvh lkkjvgcf
Crew

Tipsy Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:10 am
MonochromeRainbows x x
Radiant Mercy

I know, I do love everyone in the anime too but I'm not that organized to put people into groups xD
And I do love Mirajane as a character too..but for me Erza will be first razz and since we're doing males too I think my favorite male would be either Gajeel or Jellal(Mystogan).

Of course I liked the evil characters as well and I think that Zeref is one of my favorite antagonists. I think the fact that we don't know a lot about him from the anime (because I've never read the manga) makes him my favorite.

I dont like Jellal or Mystogan or Siegrain or all that so much. xD
So, my favorite evil female is definitely Ultear and Meredy. Their story is amazing, like, almost all the character stories in Fairytail. And then I really like Cobra and Azuma for some reason. o.o And Sting and Rogue. I t hink I just auto like Dragon Slayers. Nah, I don't like Wendy that much.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:14 pm
Me~ Gajeel really needs his own arc. cry  

AzurePeacock

Ornate Nymph

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash