Submit

What should I do?
  Sell the item
  Build an avatar around it.
View Results

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:47 pm

So I won a Steel Plated Ninja Headband recently, and I'm not sure how to make it work with my avatar. I entered the contest for fun and did not expect to win, so I'm not even sure if I should sell the item or try to build an avie around it. Can someone try tekteking something for me with this headband?

Here is a link to my invo tektek. There's a override cap of 1mil, since I'm not so rich. I have only one of each item. I will give tips to avies I enjoy the most. Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:54 pm
Nice win. I know someone who is going to eventually quest it herself.
You never finished the setup, dear. However, I did make you a tektek. Had to random-guess the skin tone, and used your items for everything else.
I have no idea what happened, but you are apparently a ninja (with one plain, two epic blades) with a paper thin disguise playing as a lady.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In total: 459,088 Gold.
My kind of theme, I really like it for the dark/creepy. (Current avatar is in support of a friend)

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:10 pm
A little girl, messing around with her mother's headband and her father's wand, not realizing what she had just done (or the fact that scars have suddenly appeared around her body, and her clothes changed to bandaging...)
Demonic Circle is the only item you don't own
Or, for a more lighthearted version (no scars, the summon is good now, though the bandaging is cuz she's a bit eccentric. And it's all in your invo already):
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:29 pm
Chemism

So I won a Steel Plated Ninja Headband recently, and I'm not sure how to make it work with my avatar. I entered the contest for fun and did not expect to win, so I'm not even sure if I should sell the item or try to build an avie around it. Can someone try tekteking something for me with this headband?

Here is a link to my invo tektek. There's a override cap of 1mil, since I'm not so rich. I have only one of each item. I will give tips to avies I enjoy the most. Thanks guys!
I like your current avi very much smile  
23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff