Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] For old times sake ( Tybalt vs Mei ) Fin!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:45 pm
Tybalt was already at the gym, sprawled on one of the benches while he waited for someone who he had come to rely on and turn to in hard times. However, the reason he called Mei here today, wasn't because there was a problem, or because he needed something. Today it was just for the sake of sparing. They were graduating soon, probably moving away from each other. Who knew when they could casually fight each other again?

Well he wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

So instead, he had sent the broken doll a text, inviting her to spar with him. And knowing Mei, it would probably be answered. In fact, he had a feeling she was already well on her way to the gym. She normally didn't miss an opportunity to practice. Unless of course she was mad at him. Which fortunately, she wasn't right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 pm
Having received the text from the black dog, Mei closed up any and all books she had been looking through prior to the text. Studying and all that was helpful, but she really needed to get in a good spar before she lost her mind.

Exiting her dorm room, she made haste for the training fields, eager to get a good brawl between her and Tybalt started. When finally arriving, she spotted the boil sprawled across the benches while waiting for her. Grinning, the doll made her way over, tapping him lightly on the foot. "Hey, you haven't been waiting that long, Tybalt." She teased, pulling him off of the bench and onto the floor.

"Thanks for the invitation. Reading all day makes my head want to explode."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:26 pm
Tybalt lifted his head, ever so slightly to peer up at the broken doll. Though he didn't get up. Not yet.

"Course not. I was just making myself comfortable. After all the last time you DID make me wait." He pointed out with a grin of his own.

Though now that she was here and it was certain she was going to partake in the spar, the black dog got up from his resting spot and dusted himself off.

"Oh, well. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 pm
Waving his answer off, the doll folded her arms and stuck her tongue out at the boil. "Oh please, it wasn't that long of a wait, you pup!" It actually probably was, but she wouldn't admit to it. Not willingly anyways.

Pleased to see that he was finally getting up at last, she dropped her hands to her side, before waving him off a second time. "Pfft, no we wouldn't. But I'm sure you would make some sort of joke out of it if I had." She grinned, moving off towards the sparring grounds. "Well, I'll let you have the first move, okay? Because I'm sooo generous."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 10 12-sided dice: 10, 11, 5, 10, 6, 9, 10, 5, 3, 5 Total: 74 (10-120)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:47 pm
"Sure sure. That's what they all say." He teased back, moving to the center of the gym and shifting back to the form he was most comfortable with. Once he was on all fours, he shook all over and grinned.

"I thought not." He agreed. "Head exploding was a terrible thing. One must always care not to do too much homework, lest they put themselves at such a risk." He warned. Of course this was total bull s**t, and there was no such risk. But the black dog would take any excuse he could. Especially when it meant that he could fool around with his friends.

"Oh, you're going to wish you hadn't done that."

The black dog's toothy grin grew ever so slightly before a bolt of lightning struck down, followed by several more. All of which charged straight towards the broken doll in a deafening surge of Fear.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Using Divine Judgement ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

Tybalt's HP: 38/50
DMG: 32
Target: Mei
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ), Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ), Divine Judgement ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm
The doll shrugged, moving into position while waiting for Tybalt to make his first move. "Pfft, but then you have the problem of some people not doing enough homework, would could cause their head to explode when they receive their test results. Either way, we're at risk of our heads exploding." She replied. Although they were kidding, Mei was half serious when she felt as though her head would explode from all the pressure.

Giving the black dog a questionable look as he spoke, she soon came to realize what he meant and braced herself for the worst of his attack. Not a moment later, she took on his full fear attack, causing her to drop to her knees. "S-s**t, Tybalt!" Normally someone would wait a little bit before unleashing their fear attack. Nope, not Tybalt. Tybalt here liked to start things off with a bang!

Displeased by this move of his, the doll moved up beside him, and smacked him hard on the snout as payback for the previous attack. "That hurt!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mei's HP: 18/50
DMG: 2
Target: Tybalt
Fear: 0/3 used

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 9 Total: 18 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 pm
"Shush you." He stuck his nose in the air. "I have done plenty and as you can see," He paused strutting around in a circle, nose still in the air. "I have yet to have my head explode." Apparently he was just going to stick with this excuse. After all, it worked so well.

Once the lightning cleared the black dog gave the broken doll a sheepish grim. Too be honest, he didn't think it would work THAT well. In fact, normally it just back fired at him. But lately, his Fear was more controlled and definitely a lot stronger then it had been over the time he had been here.

He was about to apologize when the broke doll smacked his nose. Hard. Hard enough that he let out a pitiful whine.

"Ow! Hey!"

Noses were sensitive!

However, it was thanks to that, that the black dog was reminded that they were in the middle of a spar and in response to her attack, he latched onto her arm and zapped her with his usual jolts of electricity. Though whether she would feel a lasting numbing feeling from the attack was unknown. She didn't have flesh exactly.

Tybalt's HP: 36/50
DMG: 12
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ), Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ), Divine Judgement ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:27 pm
"For someone who has done so much, you sure get defensive over conversations such as these." She shot back. She hadn't even mentioned that she was talking about him, which made it all the more amusing to the doll when he tried to defend his actions. She knew you too well, Tybalt.

Not at all sorry she had smacked him on the snout, the doll folded her arms, giving him another smack for good measure. Honestly, to pull such a move right from the start - Tybalt sure had a nerve! "You deserved that one, you have to admit it." She frowned, rubbing at her shoulder. How was it even possible for her to feel so numb? At times, she really wish her father hadn't made her so life like. It would do wonders for battle if she couldn't feel pain.

Although Tybalt's previous attack was powerful enough, it appeared the black dog wasn't at all far from finished. When he latched onto her arm, the doll spat a few curses at him, trying to shake him loose. "For Jack's sake, Tybalt! I swear, if you don't let go now, I'm going to make damn sure that you will regret it later!" She may lose this battle, but she would be determined to make his life a living hell if he did not release her arm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mei's HP: 6/50
DMG: 1

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm
"Shhhhh!" He hissed out in a non existent breath. "You're just jealous!" Of course, he was still teasing the broken doll. He had nothing to brag about for accomplishments really, other than brute strength.

When she yelled at him however, threatening, he immediately let go and back away; eyes wide with surprise.

"B-but its a spar--aren't I supposed to deal damage?" He managed a sheepish smile. Hoping to win her over with the usual puppy eyes routine.

Tybalt's HP: 35/50
DMG: 0

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 pm
"Pffft, jealous? Jealous of what? Flea bag!" This insult was of course incorrect, as ghosts didn't have fleas. Or did they..? Either way, the usual childish banter between the two continued as one another poked fun at each other.

Thankfully, the boil was smart enough to release her when threatened. For the sake of him spawning and mini Tybalts in future, he was lucky to have done so. Otherwise she would have aimed for a very sensitive area to him. "Yeah, its a spar, but geez! Its a friendly spar! Don't you know the difference?" Of course, it couldn't be the fact that she was of course losing to him in a big way. Oh no.

Making a face, she instead turned and stomped hard on the boils foot, not at all sorry for her childish move. She stood by the fact, that he deserved it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mei's HP: 6/50
DMG: 8

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:28 pm
"I do not have fleas!" He answered sticking his nose in the air again and answering her unspoken question of whether he had fleas or not. "You're more likely to get them then I ever am. Unless of course there is... ghost fleas..." Was there even such a thing? Now that would be something worthy of fearing.

Whether it was a good idea or not to let go would go undecided, because shortly after he released her arm, she stomped on his food with enough force that if he had a physical body, he would be visiting Nurse Cricket for a broken paw. Fortunately, being a ghost, nothing was really broken. It just hurt. A lot.

"Friendly spar my foot! My near broken foot!" He whined. Of course this was ignoring the fact, that he was unlikely to even have a broken foot. Ever.

Though being as childish as she was--during now anyways, the black dog rushed over and slammed into her with bruising force. Or in her case, enough force to possibly crack something. Maybe.

Tybalt's HP: 29/50
DMG: 4

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm
"The more you deny, the more I start to believe its true!" The snorted when he mentioned her having them. "Oh please, I've never had any sort of bug problem. But, I bet you have in your past life."

Mei couldn't help but snigger at the black dog as he cried out about his foot. Well, so much for the spar. Looks like they were just having a silly little argument now, with the occasional punch here and there.

Nearly falling over as he ran into her, Mei took this time to shove him back. "Okay, you know what? This spar is over. Its obvious you won this, lets just call it a day." There was no way she was going to be able to finish writing her paper if she was knocked out and hanging out in the nurses office for the rest of the day. Best she go back with a minor headache and other aches.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mei's HP: 2/50
DMG: 2

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:53 pm
Tybalt opened his mouth to say something, but ended up closing it. He had no recollection of his past life, so who was he to say if he had fleas then or not. For all he knew it was very possible. As horrible a thought as that was.

"What? But we barely got started!" He practically whined. Of course, he could see why she called it off. They really were doing nothing but bickering. There was no seriousness here at all. Perhaps ending it now was better. After all, they could just bicker without injuring each other.

"Okay fine fine. But you owe me." He grinned, trotting off towards the door. A little worse for wear.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games