Submit

FlightlessFae

Shirtless Rogue

8,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm
I'm sorry it turns out this way... It could change if you keep trying and find a reason that makes it important... It's not a waste it's for your future. Please forget about that trumpet player, there are guys that actually like you and it's not him...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 am
Gilenesse
TheOneOfName
Gilenesse
TheOneOfName
Gilenesse

I would go back to tell myself to stop taking my parent's advise. Neither of them finished highschool, and wouldn't know the first thing about college.

If they didnt even finish highschool they shouldnt be pep talking to you about college if they didnt experience it themselves.

Yes, it took me three years to actually reapply for college due to their objections with my choices, but here I am, alive well, and a damn good massage therapist.

They objectd your choice for college!!!

It was more along the lines of my entire family. They thought I was training to become a whore. lol  

TheOneOfName

Beg For itx3

Blessed Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:58 am
I would tell my future self to stay strong, focus on fixing and helping yourself before moving on again. Do not make others feel miserable do to your misery , cause life is what you make it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 am
I would probably just tell my teenage self that she needs to chill-ax. Most of the people don't give one half of a damn about if you're clothes fit or not, or if you don't look like that chick over there. You're weird, embrace it.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

dajwa

Partying Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:11 pm
To chill and not wear yourself out getting those A's. Sure, good grades help, but there is much more to it than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm
I would tell my teenager self: "Enjoy everyday with Alex (my now deceased dog), and no matter what, keep on smiling!"  

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas