Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ Contest Gallery - Old contests storage
▌ENDED▐ July 2013 Sealed Envelopes + Mini Monsters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sparkling Waters Guild generated a random number between 1 and 289 ... 49!

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:33 pm
The first winner for the July 2013 MC is...

Heavendove!!

Sparkling Waters Guild generated a random number between 1 and 289 ... 150!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm
The second winner for the other July 2013 MC is...

floralsnow!!

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

Sparkling Waters Guild generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:38 pm
Onto the Mini Monsters! blaugh

The winner for the first Bladed Vase is...

floralsnow!

Sparkling Waters Guild generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm
The second winner for a Bladed Vase is...

BitchyAngela!

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 pm
Congrats to the winners!!! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 pm
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja

But you where in the womb like " aw hell no, july kicks august's a**! -decides to be born early- "

Have you been on gaia long? Your profile is kinda barren, and you don't *look* like an older player. Though you seem to know your way around.
You might consider changing your birthday on your account sometime, it says 8/16 under your char, lol. Wrong month AND day.

Actually I have been on gaia since 08 on a previous account. This one is very bare because a friend and I opened it together years ago for our charity. I took it over a few months back and have yet to change her birthday or my profile.

Freaky deaky. I joined somewhere between 06 and 08, its been so long, I just know I joined I'm middle school- but not my first year. So that leaves 06, 07, and 08.
I usually just say 08 though. I've had a ton of accounts, mostly due to quitting for long periods and forgetting my login info. But I have been banned twice. smile it seems nice. I LOVE raffles. I don't booty grab much anymore though. I want to get back into it when my life settles down.

One of my friends talked me into joining. I don't think bootygrab was invented yet at the time. I have tons of accounts but that was before we could IP lock them. I had lots of mules to hold my important things. I sometimes go back and find a new one and be like 'O_O I had that much gold in there and I didn't know it??'

I don't think so either, I joined because I saw my friend emyn playing. And emyn was the coolest person ever to me xD
I never made mules, and I never look for my old avis. I tried looking for old avis a few times but failed.

Looks like neither of us won the raffle, but it was fun playing and talking.
I only entered to get one for my friend ateen anyway, but since I lost ill just go buy one from the cash shop and tell him I love him, cuz he will blush. He always blushes <3 its why I love him.

Good night! Friend-request me if you want ^_^ I love new friends.  

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 pm
Well, there you have it!
gaia_star Congratulations to the winners!! gaia_star

And a big THANK YOU to all the participants for, well, participating!! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:47 pm
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja

But you where in the womb like " aw hell no, july kicks august's a**! -decides to be born early- "

Have you been on gaia long? Your profile is kinda barren, and you don't *look* like an older player. Though you seem to know your way around.
You might consider changing your birthday on your account sometime, it says 8/16 under your char, lol. Wrong month AND day.

Actually I have been on gaia since 08 on a previous account. This one is very bare because a friend and I opened it together years ago for our charity. I took it over a few months back and have yet to change her birthday or my profile.

Freaky deaky. I joined somewhere between 06 and 08, its been so long, I just know I joined I'm middle school- but not my first year. So that leaves 06, 07, and 08.
I usually just say 08 though. I've had a ton of accounts, mostly due to quitting for long periods and forgetting my login info. But I have been banned twice. smile it seems nice. I LOVE raffles. I don't booty grab much anymore though. I want to get back into it when my life settles down.

One of my friends talked me into joining. I don't think bootygrab was invented yet at the time. I have tons of accounts but that was before we could IP lock them. I had lots of mules to hold my important things. I sometimes go back and find a new one and be like 'O_O I had that much gold in there and I didn't know it??'

I don't think so either, I joined because I saw my friend emyn playing. And emyn was the coolest person ever to me xD
I never made mules, and I never look for my old avis. I tried looking for old avis a few times but failed.

I only entered to get one for my friend ateen anyway, but since I lost ill just go buy one from the cash shop and tell him I love him, cuz he will blush. He always blushes <3 its why I love him.

Lol well you are a good friend then! I usually don't add people on here but I will since you seem like a nice person to talk to. We've actually kept a conversation going.  

PixelCravings

Aged Seeker

Sparkling Waters Guild
Captain

Gracious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm
Oh darn, I forgot I sent that last announcement after midnight... Now I can't announce the winners. emotion_0A0
Oh well, I'll just wait 3 hours, then... emo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:58 pm
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja
PixelCravings
Tulja

Lol well you are a good friend then! I usually don't add people on here but I will since you seem like a nice person to talk to. We've actually kept a conversation going.

I am a good friend, to my good friends. I require immense kindness before I give such. I give what I receive.
I got the request, imma accept and go knock out (I successfully just got my friend "excited", so now I have to leave him all hot and bothered. Its a source of great entertainment for me to annoy him in that way.)
Since your bday is the day after my mums, ill have an easy time remembering it. Ill make sure to pop onto your profile and tell you happy b-day. ^_^  

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Felinophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 am
*shakes hands with the winners* whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 am
Felinophile

Wooh! -Gives you a hug and eats smoked salmon to celebrate- I knew buying 50 tickets would prove to be worth it. emotion_c8  

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50

floralsnow

Sweet Shoujo

15,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 am
Thank you very much for the items!!! I appreciate them much!

Felinophile

heart emotion_hug heart  
█ Contest Gallery - Old contests storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out