Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Washing away clean (Nevada/Amrita)[Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:11 am
Outside of that particular room, hidden by the wall where she had left it, the Patchwork's body lay still. A moment later her eye flew open and her form shrunk, curling herself into a tight little ball of pain. Her shoulder and stomach tore open from the wounds the Hunter had inflicted prior, her arm snapping enough for the bone to poke through her patchy flesh; her skeletal eye was the only thing that remained unaffected, though a strange black liquid seeped out of the gaping socket. Pain took over every ounce of her body, the nerves she had long written off as dead coming to life just enough to complain about her state of being.

She hurt, oh Jack did she ever hurt.

Yet she couldn't stay here, she knew that much. Her body wasn't in the safest place; she was still in the Haunted House, in a very dangerous place. Hunters could still find her here, and in her current state...she would be no match for them. Move, she commanded herself, her teeth gritting through the blinding pain. Move, damn you! She let out a cry, holding her broken arm to her torn stomach, pushing herself to her trembling hands and knees. The ghoul struggled, moving on sheer will power alone, and when she finally got to stand she leaned heavily against the nearby wall.

Distance. All she needed was distance. She escaped the scene as fast as her trembling, weighted legs would take her, leaving behind a trail of blood against the wall.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 am
It wasn't hard for Night to be wandering around. He came and he saw and he left as he pleased. he wasn't really tied to one place anymore, with being a iniate as well as a student. Most days, you could see him perched in cat form on Aymet....or curled in remi's tails.

Other days, he'd be in the human world, sapping FEAR for his crystal.

Today he felt like taking a leisurely stroll through the haunted house. Maybe he could meet a hunter and they could exchange blows. Fighting with the humans seemed fun.

Or maybe he could stumble over a patchwork body he remembered of certain traitorous queen. Whoa was that blood on the wall? It didn't smell like human.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa...Amrita is that you?" Night rushed over, looking around for an enemies. "S'all right ghouly, I got you right now...." Night carefully picked her up because there was no way in her state she was going to get far. Whatever did this too her...

Well Aymet, Remi and him could go give a nice revenge.

"You did more damage than what you look like right little ghoul?" Night aimed a smile at her because, well he didn't know what Amrita's powers were but still.

Enoh Love

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:12 pm
Despite her blinding pain, Amrita didn't react too well to being touched. The ghoul tensed up entirely, trying on a desperate reflex to get away. It was impossible though, and whoever it was had a firm grasp on her, and her attempts really ended in nothing more than a strangled cry of pain. She couldn't fight anymore, and very suddenly, she didn't care. Perhaps the pain was too much, or perhaps she finally recognized Night's voice with her muffled ears.

"H-heck yeah..." Amrita managed to get out, though she accidentally coughed up some odd black substance with her attempt at a laugh. Actually, she was sure she had gotten it worse; the Hunter had landed a couple of great shots before she got in to mess with her. Ah well. Next time.

"...P-please not...nurse..." She begged quietly, her head rolling to rest on Night's shoulder. She was determined to not see Nurse Cricket. Determined. The ghoul was starting to black out again, and whether or not Night listened to her was now out of her control.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 pm
Night was sure to keep his grip firm but light on the ghoul, her fighting told him only that the enemy might still be by and thus...he drifted closer to the shadows, masking them against the wall. If anything, the only thing the enemies would see would be a bouncing lime green ribbon and green cat eyes.

He moved carefully but faster, exiting out of the same portal he came in, touching cool Amityville forest ground before shrugging. "Good job Ghouly~ As long as they learned to not mess with you again..." He didn't mind the substance coming out, more worried about her injuries. "No nurse alright. I don't know where Aymet and Remi are, Or Tybalt. I could take you to Mei if you wanted? But I think she's kind of like...pro hunter." He didn't judge Mei much for her choice, to each their own.

"s**t you know what, We'll just have to go to my room Ghouly. Promise I won't do anything to you perverted or anything okay. I'm not like that." He chuckled, somewhat starting to float into the ghost rooms. He didn't know how she felt about ghost and thus took the quickest route, phasing them into the wall and right into his room.

"Here you go friend, let me just set you here and...." He gently set her down on a pillow bed, propping some around so she didn't have to move before assessing the damage. "I'll get some pumpkin pills okay? Then you gotta sleep it off. If it gets worse...I'll find a student healer or whatever. Maybe Amphi or something." He disappeared, returning moments later with the pumpkin pills to lay next to her. She seemed PRETTY OUT OF IT.

Okay well he could lay next to her too until she woke up again. He poofed into cat form and curled into her side. Lots of purring was to be heard.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 pm
Candace had dropped everything when she received Nevada's text. She packed up a roll of bandages, grabbed her scarf, and booked it to the portal that brought them to the haunted house. A trainee needing help in the Haunted House was not usually a good message to get. Especially a short message with no further explanation.

The sight she was met with had her stopping dead in her tracks. "Nevada!" Her voice cracked as she dropped to one knee beside the girl. "s**t, <********>. Sweetheart, are you awake? Nevada. Nevada!" s**t. She wasn't..damnit.

She would find out who did this to one of her Mists.

Candace gingerly rolled Nevada over to get a better look at her injuries. That arm. s**t. Her eye. She unpacked the bandages she had brought, as well as a bottle of water and gauze. Candace carefully cleaned the blood off her face with the water and her scarf. The entire time Candace cursed under her breath.

Why didn't you use your goddamn pendant. Who did this. I'll get you home. You're safe now. I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. Oh god your arm. ********, your eye. Your stomach!? WHY DIDN'T YOU RETREAT?! Who ******** did this I will destroy everything they love and then end them so ******** hard they won't be able to reform goddamnit Nevada why?!

The wound was cleaned and wrapped securely with the bandage. ********. She hoped they could save it. "Leroy? Can you hear me? If you can you better ******** listen. Heal her well. I swear to god.." Now for her arm. Damnit! Candace hissed. There was glass everywhere, her arm even had small shards in it. ********. ********. <********>. That was a broken arm. ******** style="color: #7507AE">"Nevadaaaa.."
Candace groaned. She carefully picked out the glass, cleaning the wounds out. Her arm was wrecked. What the ******** happened? The hardest part would be the broken arm. Candace wasn't exactly a medic, she could clean out wounds and bandage them but broken limbs..she wasn't so good with those. She didn't even know how ********. ********. She would have to do what she could for now. Candace sacrificed her scarf for the greater good, very carefully wrapping the arm in what was left of the bandages as well as her scarf to keep it safe. The arm was laid across Nevada's middle so Candace could scoop Nevada up in her arms and carry her princess style.

"I've got you. I'm here." She kissed the girl's temple and held her close, narrowed eyes scanning the room and daring anyone to come her way. ******** try it. "I'm going to take you home now. I've got you..you're safe, sweetheart. Nothing will hurt you now." Shaking one wrist to free the pendant she had wrapped around her wrist, Candace muttered the activation phrase to send them both home.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff