Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics
NEED ART, WILLING TO PAY ANY PRICE (please read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:25 pm
Hi! I honestly have no idea where else to go to post a topic like this so I'm going to start off here. The art I'm requesting is different, probably something you haven't done before and if you have, wow, I'm in luck. But the style of art I'm looking for is realistic/lifelike with a cool feel to it. I'm thinking of incorporating many things into it, such as boxing, soccer, etc.

I am willing to pay any amount in gaia gold, but if you are suggesting a high price I'll have to get the gold first. I am trust worthy, so you can count on me for getting you the gold you deserve. But this is how it will work if we make a deal-you get half before, and half when I have it.

If you don't mind, I'd love just a simple sample of your work (something you've done). If you have any more questions, you can post here or send me a PM.

I really hope I get some offers. I'd love to see my vision come to life. I'll check this post frequently.

Additional information: If I have anyone willing to do this, I'd like this done in a month, if at all possible, with pictures and updates on how you're doing. When you send me the pictures of your progress, I don't care if you have a huge, big watermark all over it, I just want to see the progress you're making.

Hoping!
Monica  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:01 pm
Tumbling Stars
Hi! I honestly have no idea where else to go to post a topic like this so I'm going to start off here. The art I'm requesting is different, probably something you haven't done before and if you have, wow, I'm in luck. But the style of art I'm looking for is realistic/lifelike with a cool feel to it. I'm thinking of incorporating many things into it, such as boxing, soccer, etc.

I am willing to pay any amount in gaia gold, but if you are suggesting a high price I'll have to get the gold first. I am trust worthy, so you can count on me for getting you the gold you deserve. But this is how it will work if we make a deal-you get half before, and half when I have it.

If you don't mind, I'd love just a simple sample of your work (something you've done). If you have any more questions, you can post here or send me a PM.

I really hope I get some offers. I'd love to see my vision come to life. I'll check this post frequently.

Additional information: If I have anyone willing to do this, I'd like this done in a month, if at all possible, with pictures and updates on how you're doing. When you send me the pictures of your progress, I don't care if you have a huge, big watermark all over it, I just want to see the progress you're making.

Hoping!
Monica
I went to search on gaia art shop forums smile you can go look over there too  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Tumbling Stars

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:16 pm
XxAriaxX
Tumbling Stars

Hoping!
Monica
I went to search on gaia art shop forums smile you can go look over there too

Thanks so much! <3  
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out