Okay, so I'm a creator on IMVU.com. I've looked like nuts for a furry that's .Hack based, and the only thing I found was a super lame attempt at a Ouka cosplay.

So I said, forget that....

And now, I plan to make my own!

The marks are going to be from 3 different characters. One from GU, one from Link, and one from Sign. :3

Now the colors are what I'm having trouble with. I've got everything down for her clothes and she's going to be a Harvest Clerk, aka a Wavemaster.

The base color will be a very pale Lavender(similar to the Dark Elf Purple Potion from Skin Tyte. And the markings will be Crimson, since I wanted them to really pop and stand out.

What I'm needing is one color of the eyes, and 3 colors for the clothes. I've asked others, but none of them really know about .Hack so I figured I'd ask here what everyone thought for colors to go with my two main colors. I'll of course update this when (and if I can get the colors picked) of what it looks like and links to it for fellow IMVUers out there to use. Just a heads up, this will more then likely be like all my other stuff I make, aka FEMALE ONLY things. xP