Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Classroom floor three [class] - history of espionage, cov ops, research&development
Laila's Office - history of espionage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:26 pm
тнe oғғιce

Stepping into the office, the first thing you notice are the dolls. Hundreds of dolls, lining the walls. Some are in stands, some are sitting on the shelves, some are arranged into scenes. The only part of the walls not covered by dolls is a bookshelf placed next to the desk, crammed with several books, most of which do not look work-related.

The teacher's desk is particularly neat, with a couple paper trays and papers organized neatly on the desk. A Barbie encyclopedia looks mildly out of place, especially with the three action movie DVDs on top of it. The computer is brand new and sleek, with pink flowers decorating it and a pink keyboard to go with it.

You finally notice the note in front of you:

Helloooo~! I look forward to teaching you this year! Let's all get along well! Just listen in class and do well on my tests, and we'll do great together!

Please check the board next to the 2003 Barbie of Swan Lake™ Odette doll for the homework.

xoxo,

proғeѕѕor lαιlα wιlde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:27 pm
lαwѕ oғ тнe lαɴd

Food and Drink. Oh, please oh please only bring in water in a covered container! I'd hate for you to spill water all over your notes which might happen if you don't pay attention to the lesson!

Electronics. Oh my, I hope you do turn off your electronics and stow them away in your bag, or I might be forced to take them from you. Then you'll have to go searching for them on the shelves among my dolls and might mess them up later, how terrible.

Toys (balls, dolls, fidgets, etc). Please keep any toys you have in your bag. If you need to fidget with something in between taking notes or during a test, please let me know so I won't stop you. If you have a doll you are required to see me after class so I can... ehh... make sure you're taking care of your possessions properly.

Attendance. Ehh!? I sincerely hope you're going to all your classes! But if you aren't, I suppose that's okay too, since you're really only required to come in on test days. Oh dear, I wasn't supposed to say that. Oh well. If you have low attendance I'll expect a very high grade on your test, okay? Say, anything under a B+ will fail. That's fair!

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 pm
нoмeworĸ αɴd ѕcнedυle

wнαт: Watch this Prezi. Then answer the following questions:
1. Arrange the intelligence agencies in order of establishment, from first to last: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of Naval Intelligence, Office of Strategic Services, Secret Service, Central Intelligence Group/Agency, Office of Army Intelligence.
2. Name one spy from the Union and one spy from the Confederacy in the Civil War.
3. What color was the cipher machine used by Japanese diplomats?
4. What's your favorite genre of book?

wнeɴ: N/A

plαɴ: Introduction to Class/Basic History of U.S. Espionage  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 pm
wнαт yoυ'll ɴeed

Electric Handbooks -- Sort of like an ipad with holograms, with less games and more useful information. May not be taken out of the classroom for any reason.

Fidgets (optional) -- If you need them. I'll need a signature from the headmistress if you wish to use it.

Note-taking Materials -- Feel free to use a notebook and paper. If you have it, you can take notes on a device with a keyboard or note-taking abilities beforehand, provided you tell me before class.

Energy!! -- You can't learn properly without energy! Don't come into my class all droopy-eyed!

An excellent knowledge of dolls -- oh dear oh dear why did i write this i'll just cross it out  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am
HOMEWORK

Assigned: June 27th

Due: Whenever the ******** more people post in the dropbox.

Classroom floor three [class] - history of espionage, cov ops, research&development

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games