Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
The Prince, The Butler, and The Assassin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Its within the typical. Len is a prince and Kaito is his butler. A typical relationship between the two. But is there more? Hard to say. Kaito rarly if ever shows his real feelings. And Len can be so stuborn some times. Everyday the two live a similar routine. But one day that routine is distrupted by a mysterious orange haired girl named Terune. Ordered by her mistress Meiko the witch, this girl has come to kill the prince, but that plan is disrupted when Len's faithful butler fights off Terune. And guess what...Terune falls in love with Kaito. What will happen next?

::Characters::

Prince Len Kagamine: TkieSai
The Butler Kaito Shion: MyHeartsABattleGround
The Witch Meiko: MyHeartsABattleGround
The Assassin Terune: TkieSai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:09 pm
User Image

The Witch of the Forest
Meiko

Meiko slowly rose from her bed with a long yawn and a light stretch. It had been a long night last night and she was expecting today to be a cozy day. That was however what Meiko was sort of wishing for, but unluckily for her she wouldn't be receiving any of the sort. As Meiko went through her small home nestled into the forests which just came to be called Meiko Forest, due to her presence, she would stop at her front door. Meiko was preparing to head out and go and enjoy the surrounding nature. Maybe she would climb up into a tree and park herself there and enjoy an apple, or maybe she would go skinny dipping at the lake, either way she was going to make the best of today.

When Meiko slid her door open she would step out onto her small and quaint porch. She had stepped outside clad in nothing at all as she was a forest witch and clothes just weren't a necessity for her. However as she stepped off her porch and her dainty, bare feet touched the grass and dirt underneath she got a terrible visage in her head. The forest itself was contacting her and informing her of the peril it was in, and it would do so by sending her the very image of the horrors that were befalling her home.

Meiko gripped her head as images of her forest being chopped down for the continuous expansion of the human city not far away flooded into her brain. "Why?" Meiko whispered to herself before closing her eyes tightly in an attempt to make it go away. It seemed that there would be no end to the greed of those inside that kingdom unless actions were taken. "It's time to do something about this...I'm tired of this, and intend to rectify a few things." She said with a sigh before turning around and making her way back inside her home. She was far from happy and horribly angry. It seemed it was time to send a message to the kingdom and a rather bloody one at that. Being a forest witch meant she was generally helpful and kind to people, even random strangers who might happen upon her house. However, cutting down trees in her forest was enough to boil her blood to the point of murder, and she had withstood this injustice for long enough.

Meiko would head inside and put on a rather ornate, and beautiful crimson kimono. She would then throw on a white oriental coat and place a beautiful pink flower in her hair, a flower that had not withered in years. She would then place a small wakizashi into her obi and give a sigh. "I suppose it's time to see of how much worth she really is..." Meiko mumbled before calling out for basically her slave. "Terune!!" She called out with a tone of urgency which meant for the girl to hurry up and get into the main room, or she probably wouldn't be eating tonight. It wasn't that Meiko didn't like the girl, she liked her well enough, she just found the girl to be sometimes a little too incompetent for her tastes.

Meiko would look towards the room the girl generally stayed in and would watch and wait for the girl. She wasn't in the mood for waiting long however, she had been wronged, again by the king. He was really getting on her nerves, but she had a plan to get back at him for good. Of course Terune would play a rather integral part of the plan.

User Image

Kaito the royal butler

Kaito had just finished preparing the table for breakfast as was his daily routine for every morning of every day. It was a job most would probably find tedious, but he just tended to it as if it were a part of him. He was calm, serious, and above all a gentleman to everyone that included the prince. Still this morning was nothing amazingly different from every other morning he's ever had. It was just the same as they had always been. Wake up, brush teeth, put on fancy clothes, straighten tie, and do what he does every day. This also included waking up the prince as it turns out the prince really can't seem to get up on his own. Were it left to the prince he would probably sleep until nightfall. With that thought in mind Kaito made his way to the princes chambers to rouse him.

When he got there he would just open the door and step on into the room as he did just about every morning. He would make his way towards the curtains and just slide them open with one swift movement. "Wake up prince, it is late morning and you have breakfast to eat." He stated with a nod of his head before looking back to the prince with that gentle yet bored expression he almost always wore. "The cook would not like to see his breakfast go to waste, nor would you I'm assured." The man would then move over to the princes closet and begin trying to find a suitable outfit for Len this fine morning. Of course the prince had much more clothing then Kaito would ever dream of having, but that didn't bother him.

When he found a suit he deemed appropriate he would set it down onto the bedside stool and pat the clothes to make sure Len noticed them. "This day's clothes sir." He stated with yet another light nod. He would then turn and make his way for the door. "You would sleep the day away were it possible. Sadly, you have me here and that ruins that." Kaito said with a very light chuckle. To be honest Kaito was rather straight laced and didn't seem to laugh or smile very often. He didn't like much company, and didn't like very many people. Except for the prince Len, and maybe that servant girl Haku, but either way he just speaks with her from time to time, friends, nothing more.

Kaito would then step out into the hallway and just wait by the door in case Len needed him for something. This was pretty much the daily grind for him, and he was guessing this would be the daily grind for the rest of his life. He didn't mind, it paid decently and he got free board and meal. What he did mind however was just how dreadfully dull it could get. There was boring, then there was rinse and repeat boring, and this was sort of the latter. It was still his lot in life and he would accept it. He always accepted it, day by monotonous day. He actually didn't mind it all that much though. It was easy living, and there were two people he could talk to so it was already better then home. He didn't particularly like home not that he'd tell anyone that.

MyHeartsABattleGround

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 pm
MyHeartsABattleGround

((Wow, that's one amazing postXDD))

User Image

User Image

((Switching from laptop with crappy signal to my phone, I'll reply in a moment...I just wanted to get the pictures up.. And sorry for no Terune in fantasy clothing, I haven't drawn that yet))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:06 pm

MyHeartsABattleGround

((Wow, that's one amazing postXDD))

User Image
xxx xxx xxx xxxThe girl with no last name: Terunexxx xxx xxx xxx
"She isn't a bad person! She just has...a bad temper"

A loud thud could be heard from Terune's room. The small girl was sound asleep up until Meiko shouted her name and startled awake, falling off her bed. Without changing out of her sleepwear or getting ready for the day what-so-ever. She knows that tone in Meiko's voice. That tone means she is very mad and if Terune doesn't come and do what she is told, bad things will happen.
Terune dashed out of her room and went directly to Meiko.
"Yes miss?" She asked. Her long orange hair was quite literally everywhere in a giant mess, strands everywhere tangled with each other.

User Image
xxx xxx xxx xxxThe prince Len Kagaminexxx xxx xxx xxx
"Is there anything I can do?"

A young man laid in an extravagant bed, his long golden yellow hair sprawled out over his pillow. He was awoken by his loyal butler.
"Mmm..." he sounded as his eyes opened. "Morning Kaito," he yawned, sitting up and stretched.
Len blinked when he heard his butler chuckle, smile, and tell a joke. Now that is a rare sight, Kaito smiling. Kaito doesn't normally smile, so that made Len smile back.
"Heh, I'd probably be lost without you," he joked back, though on a serious note, Len probably should learn how to be more independent.
"You know...you don't have to call me Sir. We've known each other for how long?" He mentioned, getting up as Kaito left the room. He knew Kaito was just outside the room. He was giving the prince some privacy so he can change, which is what he did. Once he was done, he stepped out of his room, his fancy clothes on right and his long hair tied neatly in a ponytail behind his head.

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

MyHeartsABattleGround

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:59 pm
TkieSai

User Image

The Forest Witch Meiko

Meiko turned her head to the sounds of Terune basically bursting into the room still in her nightgown. Meiko would look at her for a moment before giving a long sigh. It was sort of saddening to see that the girl was still in her sleeping attire. "Lazy creature..." She mumbled before giving a shake of her head. She would then move forward and gently place her hand under Terune's chin and lift it gently to look Meiko in the eyes. "I have a task for you my dear, and it's one I'm expecting you to perform. That is unless you wish me to turn you into a singing harpy and place you inside my cage." Meiko didn't really make threats. Meiko only ever made promises, and she was being quite serious as her tone of voice would denote.

"My home, the forests seem to be under constant assault, but it appears the human city has grown even greedier then they were before. If you have not noticed the forest is thinning out, and as it does I grow weaker with each passing day. This is where you come in my dear, this is where you end their greed." Meiko would lean in closer still gripping the girl by the chin. It looked as if she were about to kiss Terune as her lips were hovering only a single inch away from the other girls. "I wish for you to send them a message my dear. You are to assassinate the king's dear son the prince. It will be a message and if he heeds not this message then the king will be the next to die. They will halt in the cutting of my home, or all perish." Meiko would get even closer to where her lips were almost brushing the other girls. This was just her way of making sure all words were being paid attention to,

Meiko would linger for a moment before speaking in a sickly sweet voice. "Do not fail me my dear. If you do, I shall have a new songbird. Do not lose your life however...you are important to me." Meiko did care about the girl but she also knew not to pamper the girl, she knew the girl had to pull her weight and this was a good way she knew how. After she was done instructing the girl in what needed to be done she would slowly wihdraw away from her lips just to kiss the girl lightly on the forehead. "Perform this task for me and I will forever be grateful to you my dear." Meiko would then make her way towards her favorite chair and slowly lower herself into it. Then she would draw a long pipe from in between her breasts and bring it up to her lips.

As she looked at Terune the pipe would light itself and she would inhale and exhale. What she exhaled was a girl with feathers and birdfeet locked in a very familiar cage. It was just a visual on what would happen if the task was failed. "Get ready my dear, and leave as soon as you can. You have things to do now and I expect them done." She stated before closing her eyes gently and reveling in the taste of the tobacco.

User Image

Kaito the royal butler

Kaito would wait for the prince to get dressed and leave the room, when he did Kaito would nod to him and give a gentle smile. "I suppose I can call you Len. As for how long I've known you, I'd say it's been since you were a little boy." Kaito stated before motioning that the two should begin making their way towards the dining room. "By the way Miss Haku wanted me to inform you that she has your riding gear all patched up and looking new. She toils near endlessly you should thank her when the opportunity rises." Kaito stated. He was always keeping track on other happenings and making sure people get their just rewards for the hard work they do.

As he walked along however he would stop and turn to look at the prince for a moment before giving a light shrug. "By the way Len, what do you have planned for today? I do not believe I saw any sort of events on the calender for you to attend to. I suppose that means you have a day to yourself." Kaito said with a light nod of the head. He thought he would mention this just in case the prince forgot. It was probably a relief to the young man that he would get some time to himself. Of course Kaito rarely had a day off, and on the days he did he spent them to himself reading or something else relaxing like that. Maybe he'd go and listen to Haku sing as she worked as he loved her voice. Still she was merely a good friend of his much like Len was.

"I'm merely curious as even I have this day off, I just thought I would prepare breakfast for every as I intend to have a bite to eat myself." He would look back to the prince and offer a small nod. Kaito always enjoyed a bit of breakfast, and if there was ice cream involved he loved him some breakfast. Of course there was no ice cream this morning but that didn't matter to him, he'd be fine with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 pm

MyHeartsABattleGround

((I am SO SORRY for taking so long! I had trouble posting right away so I left it for later, and when I finally started typing my responce, my stupid phone shut off and deleated everything I typed crying ))

User Image
xxx xxx xxx xxxThe girl with no last name: Terunexxx xxx xxx xxx
"She isn't a bad person! She just has...a bad temper"

Terune paled at the promise of being turned into a harpy. She knew that Meiko wasn't one to kid around when it came to things like this. Well...being a harpy wouldn't be so bad. At lleast Terune would be able to sing.
"w-what do you wish for me to do Miss?" She asked right before receiving her answer.
"Thats-" Terune was going to say 'that's horrible' but Meiko got rather close to her face, making her nervous, and said that she is to assassinate the prince.
"Y-you...want me to kill someone?" She asked. Terune really didn't like the idea of having to kill someone. It didn't sit well with her. But she would do anything for Meiko.
Terune's strangely differently colored eyeswidened at those words. Did she hear her right? Did Meiko just say that Terune is important to her?
"I-I am?" She asked in shock. She watched Meiko sit down and start spoking her pipe and showing in the smoke what she would look like as a harpy. Well, she doesn't look that bad. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad being a harpy. Oh look at this, Terune is already thinking she is going to fail this task. After Meiko saying something like that, there is now way she would let herself fail this time.
"Yes Miss!" Terune said as she dashed to her room to get ready. She put on a pale orange kimono that was shorter, like a skirt. The sleaves draped down her arms, only the tips of her fingers were visable. She then put on thigh high socks and sandles that fit with the outfit even though she were wearing socks. After getting all of her clothes on, it was time to work with the monster called her hair. She grabbed a brush and ran it through her hair so many times. It took a while, but Terune finally tamed her hair and tighed it at the base of her neck and down at the end with two bows.
"Alright, I'm ready Miss. Meiko," Terune announced when she exited her room.

User Image
xxx xxx xxx xxxThe prince Len Kagaminexxx xxx xxx xxx
"Is there anything I can do?"

Len smirked a little when Kaito said he would finally call him Len. He had been after Kaito for years to not be so formal, at least when they are alone, which is actually often. Len doesn't leave the castle much. He isn't allowed to. He really doesn't know why, his father just made that a rule for him so he hasn't seen much of his own kingdom. Luckilly for the prince, the castle grounds are huge so he never really felt...too imprisoned.
"Is that so? Then I shall giver my thanks when I can," he smiled kindly. ThatHaiku is a hard worker, though she does drink when she gets depressed. Such a shame to waist her brain cells on alcohal.
"I'm completely free today?" Len asked, looking at his butler. "Yes! Hmmm...I don't know what I should do." Free time is such a rare thing so when it comes, the blonde prince never knows what to do.
"What would you suggest after breakfast?"

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out