Submit

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:26 pm
Yea, I know siblings fight and all and in truth they really just love one another well, not for my younger brother and myself. I can tell you that I hate him with my guts, seriously, I do.

I know in the teenager years us teens tend to be moody and emotional but that is not even the half of it, I rarely get that way from being a teenager, my brother is the one to make me cry, and just want to curl up in a ball and lay down in bed forever.

Recently we had a fight about a stupid topic which was my game system and how he wanted to play it because he was bored. It's his fault he let his friend borrow his xbox, it's his fault that he's bored, and it's his fault he is hurting me. He doesn't understand the word "no" or "get out" even when I say please. I been having to carry my console around (Nintendo 3Ds) because he might grab it from me.

What's worse is my mom made us 'make up' and in my mind I'm like. "Hell no, I'm not making up to a jerk that makes fun of my weight, doesn't listen to me, and makes me want to slap him in the face"

A lot of the time she says hes joking around, how is someone getting emotionally hurt and depressed joking!? HOW! I swear one of these days I'm going to slap him so hard that HE will cry.

I just don't know how to handle it, I get easily emotional from people not listening to me and not caring about how I feel  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:24 pm
KikwiPenguins
Yea, I know siblings fight and all and in truth they really just love one another well, not for my younger brother and myself. I can tell you that I hate him with my guts, seriously, I do.

I know in the teenager years us teens tend to be moody and emotional but that is not even the half of it, I rarely get that way from being a teenager, my brother is the one to make me cry, and just want to curl up in a ball and lay down in bed forever.

Recently we had a fight about a stupid topic which was my game system and how he wanted to play it because he was bored. It's his fault he let his friend borrow his xbox, it's his fault that he's bored, and it's his fault he is hurting me. He doesn't understand the word "no" or "get out" even when I say please. I been having to carry my console around (Nintendo 3Ds) because he might grab it from me.

What's worse is my mom made us 'make up' and in my mind I'm like. "Hell no, I'm not making up to a jerk that makes fun of my weight, doesn't listen to me, and makes me want to slap him in the face"

A lot of the time she says hes joking around, how is someone getting emotionally hurt and depressed joking!? HOW! I swear one of these days I'm going to slap him so hard that HE will cry.

I just don't know how to handle it, I get easily emotional from people not listening to me and not caring about how I feel

Just either ignore him or have a few comebacks handy, depending on the number of years he's younger by. I have two bothers (brothers, they just annoy me) and one of them is older by two years and one is younger than two years and they either annoy me most if the time but he doesn't sometimes. Basically ignore them, learn to live with it, or bug him! You know, if he has a video game, hide it or something. He bugs you! I actually googled how to annoy your siblings, you should too! It's helpful. Google solves everything. wink Also, maybe it's his idea of fun to bug you. Boys are weird like that.  

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items