Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Wrestling (fans)?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vladimir Lugosi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:03 pm
Anyone who knows me well knows that there are a few things I simply adore. Anime, Kung Fu movies (HK Cinema) and Pro Wrestling. So, I was wondering if there are any fans of pro wrestling here? I keep up with FWA British wrestling and I've heard of 1PW though I have yet to see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:00 am
I am a fan oh British wrestling too. But I do feel that the FWA has gone a little downhill in the quality of their matches.  

Masada

In-cube-us

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:45 am
Ah, I enjoy it enough, yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:26 am
Sorry for such a late reply, everyone. Things have been kind of busy here and I haven't had a lot of time to get on the Guild recently.

So, what's the best promotion going in the UK now as far as wrestling goes?  

Vladimir Lugosi

ficklefiend
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:19 am
To be honest I know nothing of wrestling although when I'm at the gym sometimes they have WWE on the tellies and that just makes me laugh. The dude on the running machine next to me was giving me some very funny looks...

Anyway, I know a guy who used to be a wrestler way, way back. He was called the axeman, but he also played a few other character with different hoods and some different people played the axeman too, they just swapped around for however was available!

He knew and was friends with a famous british wrestler called big daddy (eh, I think, these names might be bollocks of course..) but I don't think he ever had to fight him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:20 pm
*L* Cool stuff.

WWE is where pretty much everyone wants to be it seems. I know Paul Berchille(sp?) along with Steven Regal are big-time WWE guys from the UK.

I thought about being a pro wrestler a few years back but chickend out because I don't like pain too much. *L* Ironic that I enjoy watching mixed martial arts and wrestling, huh?  

Vladimir Lugosi

Gaian British Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff