Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Characters [๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“]
โ™‹ ๐•ญell' ๐”ฐ ๐•ฎharacters โ™‹

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:49 pm
This is where I shall place my Characters Info, Personalities, Opinions, And Chat Style.

So far I have:

Sona "Silver Smoke" Imithe

โ™ Personality
โ™ Chat Style
โ™ Information
โ™ Opinions.

Kirito Williams

โ™Š Personality
โ™Š Chat Style
โ™Š Information
โ™Š Opinions

Rhiannan "Lotus" Zerion"
โ™ฌ Chat Style
โ™ฌ Information
โ™ฌ Opinions
โ™ฌ Personality

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm
Sona "Silver Smoke" Imithe: Personality

Sona is very sarcastic. She seems to have no interest in anyone around her, although it is a barrier she puts up. Sona can be loyal and kind, yet you have to get past the spy barrier in front of it all. Sona does not like to be talked back to, and mainly reacts with violence and profanities. She is violent, and often shows her emotions through actions or completely shuts them off at once. Sona often likes to tease others around her, depending on whom she is with. Her past indicates that she does this for attention, mainly because her twin brother received more of the attention. In the biography, she makes sure to keep him out of it. Sona claims to be an only child so she does not have to go through her emotional break downs when she explains her brother. She often keeps her feelings bottled up inside, and then finds a place to be alone where she either cries or shouts. Sona blocks herself off from everyone else, giving the appearance of ignorance, self confidence and cold-ness. It has been shown [and or told by the admin] that Sona can be much like an older sister. If she thinks of you as a close friend, she will be quite protective and supportive. This aspect seems to be rare.

[Bell-chan]

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm
๐“ขฯƒะธฮฑ ๐“˜ะผฮนั‚ะฝั” โ—‹ ๐“ข๐’พ๐“๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ข๐“‚โ„ด๐“€โ„ฏ โ—‹ 12
โ—‹Where & With: Self Explanatory.
โ—‹Wearing:Her Clothes
โ—‹Feeling: Emotions
User Image

You're always on display
When I wake up, I'm Afraid
Somebody else might take my Place
When I wake up, I'm Afraid
Somebody else might take my Place

ยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธ

Each action has a meaning. A Thought Can Turn Into Action, Yet Never Be Heard. "A Simple Word Can Say Much"

ยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธยธ.ยทยดยฏ`ยท.ยธ

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Being me and Only me
Feeling scared to Breathe
If you leave me
I'll be afraid of Everything

Source: DeviantArtist

Those I Can Quote

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm
Sona "Silver Smoke" Imithe: Information

ฮทฮฑะผั”: Sonanta (Sona) Imithe

cฯƒโˆ‚ั” ฮทฮฑะผั”: Silver Smoke

ฯ…ั•ั”ั ฮทฮฑะผั”: [Bell-chan]

ฮฑgั”: Sixteen

gัฮฑโˆ‚ั”: 11th

ั‚ฮฑโ„“ั”ฮทั‚ั•:
โ˜… blend in easily
โ˜… lock picking
โ˜… martial arts
โ˜… acting
โ˜… archery
โ˜… disguises
โ˜… keeping secrets

โ„“ฮนะบั”ั•:
โ™ก missions
โ™ก messing with peoples heads
โ™ก video games
โ™ก her fathers weapons
โ™ก training
โ™ก the flute
โ™ก archery

โˆ‚ฮนั•โ„“ฮนะบั”ั•:
โœ– people who brag
โœ– snobs
โœ– pink
โœ– stubborn people
โœ– loud noises
โœ– Dresses
โœ– Alcohol that isn't wine

ะฒฮฑcะบgัฯƒฯ…ฮทโˆ‚:
Sona(nta) Imithe grew up with spies for parents. It was safe to say, they were not expecting her. In the beginning, they paid her nothing but attention, as that's what a child needed. Soon enough they began to get busier with their lives, and neglected her any attention. They sent their child to a private school as they could not handle the responsibility most of the day.

At her schools, she became quiet and distant from the other students. When spoken to, she was bluntly honest to the students. This, as well as being albino, made other students put a target on her back. They made fun of her late in their sixth grade year. For the first time that year, she spoke up and said something that angered the child. Not only this earn her a punch in the face, this also made them fight. Finally the fight ended, with several bleeding spots and a broken nose of the kids, and a call home. Over time, Sona was involved in more fights making the school give up, kick her out. Although, her parents wasted no time in sending her into a new school.

The cycle continued, until finally Sona was kicked out of another school in the seventh grade. In a fit of rage, Sona's father took her flute and chucked it out the window; shattering the glass. After retrieving it, she discovered it was flatten and mangled beyond any repair. As she had a hobby of archery, her father did not hesitate to snap the bow in half as well. All of this was because she had 'embarrassed them'. Two highly trained spies who could not control their own daughter. All the lectures she had received were about how she was affecting her parents and how she fought with students.

Surprisingly, the young albino behaved well at home but horrible at schools. Between summers, Sona was invited home and continued her life there. Her parents supervised training and saw that she was slowly improving her combat skills. As her skills improved, the more approval she was given by her parents.

Freshman year of high school, Sona did her best to not enter any fights at all. There were a few heated arguments but nothing to get a call home. Now, she needed to make it through the entire year and her parents approval rating would soar. Just don't get expelled. On the second to final day of the school year, an event occurred; and Sona was to blame.That was the last straw, and Sona was expelled before being officially checked off the graduated list. When she returned home, her mother and father were incredibly angry and disappointed. Finally, they decided it would be better for her to be monitored by government approved people. They pulled some strings and dropped her in Gallagher; the very same school that her mother went to.

ฯฮนcั‚ฯ…ัั”: User Image User Image

[Bell-chan]

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:08 pm
Sona Imithe: Opinions on People

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Ye- No.
Romance: ...Go shove it.
Trust: Go F**k yourself.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Don't Flatter Yourself
Romance: Disgusted you'd consider it!
Trust: Let's Not.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Meh. You're okay. But don't be so ignorant.
Romance: No, Simply No
Trust: No Thanks

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: I can handle you, but grow up would you?
Romance: You have a slight chance.
Trust: Prove to me I can trust you.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: You're alright, bro. We can hang out, but keep it on the low.
Romance: Considered. But not really my type.
Trust: If you reeally need help, just find me.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: We're friends, in my opinion
Romance: Keep Trying.
Trust: Call me if you need back up.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: We're like siblings/Best Friends man.
Romance: Maybe... See if you can pull it off. *She winks, a light blush on her face*
Trust: Got your back bro.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Heck Yeah.
Romance: I...uh... erm... H-hi. *Sona goes scarlet*
Trust: I got your back, you got mine. We'll work perfectly.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Kane Easton
You are important to a friend of mine.. And seem to be Rorys best friend. You're a cool guy, in all.

Friendship: โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Romance: โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Trust: โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™

Rory McIssac
...I uh.. Um.. Really have nothing to say..

Sora Wright
Like Siblings, Sora.

Emerich Baron

You are like a little brother to me, I suppose you could say. Do Learn to knock tho.

Victoria Pen

We don't exactly get along...

Beatrice Williams

Put. The. Explosives. Down. Other than that, you're a very nice person.
I'm gonna miss you, little one. You were like the little sister I never had..

Kirito Williams

p***k.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 pm
Kirito Williams: Personality

Kirito is a strict teacher, depending on his mood. If he is more cheery he will be perfectly fine to his students, not barking at them as usual. If he us angrier, he will not accept any backtalk or talking from anyone unless called on. Although Kirito has sudden outbursts of emotions, almost to the point of being Bipolar. His main emotions are cut off from the world, because of his incidents in his past. Kirito does not care for groups, nor small tasks, causing him to be dangerous and out there. His teaching skills are a little out there, not wanting students to sit and do nothing for hours. Kirito is very uptight about subjects, mostly regarding himself. He refuses to answer any questions people request of him, unless need be. Any information about Kirito, he cuts off because of his nature. Any other information about himself will be prohibited.

[Bell-chan]

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Kirito Williams: Chat Style

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
Kirito Williams โ–ฌ Covert Operations
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

You never know what you're looking for---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆ

text text text text "Speech of Kirito" Thoughts I suppose

โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ”‚โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ”‚โ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ”‚โ•‘โ•‘โ–ˆ

---Until you stop looking

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:48 pm
Kirito Williams: Information

ษดแด€แดแด‡: Kirito Williams
โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
แดœsแด‡ส€ษดแด€แดแด‡: [Bell-chan]
โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
แด˜แดsษชแด›ษชแดษด/แด„สŸแด€ss: Covert Operations Teacher
โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€: Male
โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
แด›สœษชs ษชs แด„สŸแด€ssษชา“ษชแด‡แด…: Kirito Williams studied at Black Thorne through out his childhood, from the time he started elementary to his senior year of highschool. His specialty became Covert Operations, taking after his father. He continued to do secret missions for the government, taking down people around the world while working with other countries. Emotional issues with his mothers murder caused him to be unable to work in the field, being terrified of a gunshot and the sight of blood on his own skin. The government decided to put Kirito as the Covert Operations with Black Thorne, and transfered to work as the Gallagher Academy's Covert Ops. Teacher after the school was wrecked. Kirito is straight down to business and does not take crap from anybody.
โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡:

[Bell-chan]

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:51 pm
Kirito Williams: Opinions on Others

Kirito is not permitted to have opinions on his students, nor his companions. He refuses to allow anyone to see his real opinions on others.

What Kirito has to say:

"I have no opinions what so ever on my brats of students. Deal with it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:38 pm
Rhiannan"Lotus" Zerion: CHAT STYLE

โ€”ยครท(`[ยค* *ยค]ยด)รทยคโ€”

๐“กสœษชแด€ษดษดแด€ษด "๐“›แดแด›แดœs" ๐“ฉแด‡ส€ษชแดษด

โ€”ยครท(`[ยค* *ยค]ยด)รทยคโ€”

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ

Actions Shall Be Here "Words Shall Be Said" And A Thought Will Be Unspoken

ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ : . : ยฑ

~~ Whom & Where: Who she's with/Where she is ~~ Wearing: Clothing ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore
Everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm
Outside it starts to pour

Sources:
Song Lyrics: Sweater Weather By NeighbourHood
Photo: ThePhoto [Editted by me]

[Bell-chan]

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:59 pm
Rhiannan"Lotus" Zerion: Information

๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…:
Rhiannan "loั‚ฯ…ั•" Zerion

๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…:
[ะฒell-cะฝฮฑษด]

๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…:
loั‚ฯ…ั•

๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…:
า“ฮนา“ั‚eeษด yeฮฑrั•

๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…:
ษดฮนษดั‚ะฝ

๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“:
โ™ memory
โ™ flexability
โ™ taking things apart/putting them together
โ™ sewing
โ™ ั•ecurity systems

๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ“:
โ™ engineering
โ™ ั‚aking things apart
โ™ cosplay
โ™ building
โ™ fictions

๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ“:
โ™ being without her tools
โ™ cruelty
โ™ forgetfulness
โ™ restraints
โ™ people mispronouncing her names

perั•oษดฮฑlฮนั‚y:
Lotus is rather energetic. Although she is quiet quite a bit, she has a lot to say. Commonly switching from completely shy to utterly serious. She drops her good-girl personality when someone is rude or cruel to her friends. She is rather outgoing, not afraid to say someone is wrong or cruel. Lotus has a fairly sharp tongue when she is angry. If someone has a problem and comes to her for advice or comfort, she can often be as a mother or older sister. [Although this trait is rarely used]

๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„:
Lotus was raised by her elder brother: Jonathan. Jonathan loved to play around on computers, so Lotus was raised to do the same. She would always have her hands on some kind of electronic. Whether it was an iPod, a phone, a computer, or a television, she was working with it.
Lotus was born with only one eye working as a birth defect. Although she has this defect, she was still rather energetic. Occasionally bumping into things from poor depth perception in her one working eye, Lotus still managed to get where she needed to go; theoretically and physically. Despite her doctorsโ€™ wishes, Lotus took part in her Physical Education classes, and even some martial arts.
Although she was a very quiet and average student in her classes, people would target her for bullying. Not many students enjoyed a half blind "freak" in their classes, especially one that bumped into them in the hallway. Many of them would tease and bully Lotus, and finally one day Lotus had enough. With the training from martial arts classes, Lotus took an older boy up in a fight. The fight lasted a while, both parties taking blows. People chanted for the boy, others yelling that Lotus would lose. With a fit of rage, Lotus ended up breaking the boyโ€™s arm. Law Enforcement soon arrived and Lotus was taken into custody. Still completely upset with the boy, Lotus kicked and screamed. After some time with a therapist, Lotus returned to school. People avoided her, but there were still whispers behind her back. A kid pushed her over by accident, and Lotus was about to walk away when she was grabbed. The same people who made her go into therapy where back again for a rematch. They all took her on at once. With another large fight, Lotus was injured quite badly. She had a broken wrist, a broken nose, and a bleeding lip as well as many other injuries. In the end, Lotus lost and went home. Her brother Jonathan was outraged, and sent her to the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women to become a proper lady.
๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
source[image on left]: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Red-is-pretty-Lily-121977830

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:18 pm
Rhiannan"Lotus" Zerion: Opinion on Peers

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Ye- No.
Romance: ...Go shove it.
Trust: Go F**k yourself.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Don't Flatter Yourself
Romance: Disgusted you'd consider it!
Trust: Let's Not.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Meh. You're okay. But don't be so ignorant.
Romance: No, Simply No
Trust: No Thanks

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: I can handle you, but grow up would you?
Romance: You have a slight chance.
Trust: Prove to me I can trust you.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: You're alright, bro. We can hang out, but keep it on the low.
Romance: Considered. But not really my type.
Trust: If you reeally need help, just find me.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: We're friends, in my opinion
Romance: Keep Trying.
Trust: Call me if you need back up.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: We're like siblings/Best Friends man.
Romance: Maybe... See if you can pull it off. *She winks, a light blush on her face*
Trust: Got your back bro.

โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™โ™™
Friendship: Heck Yeah.
Romance: I...uh... erm... H-hi. *Lotus goes scarlet*
Trust: I got your back, you got mine. We'll work perfectly.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Emerich Baron

Y-you're really sweet and... oh my god... *She looks down*

Ivy Noir

You're really nice and all! And I find your codename adorable. It's nice to know someone else likes their codename better too!

Rose Penn

Not trying to be cruel, but you really do need to lighten up a bit!

Beatrice Williams

You're really nice and energetic! I hope we can be friends.

Sona Imithe

Quiet and mysterious. But can be a bit on the nerves.

Dominic Moschella

You're really sweet, and a joy to be around

Hopper Murray

Turned from a real jerk to a flirt? ...You need to explain yourself, bro.

[Bell-chan]

Characters [๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out