Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I am torn two ways i really need advice...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:55 pm
I am torn two ways... I have a friend in my apt complex. They are a senior citizen so keep this mind.
They are very vulgar, cracking bad jokes, always putting others down... recently they got a stun gun and claim the FBI gave it to them right? Weeelll, I sent them a text stating the FBI Did not give you a taser they gave you a stun gun Which is considered a deadly weapon and This FBI person(s) are fake because If the FBI gave you a weapon then they will have to give everyone one.... but it made them really angry. I am torn because I like being with them when they aren't cracking bad (Very Inappropriate) Jokes. With out them I will feel lonely. They can be really nice... but, I'm afraid if I say anything along the lines of,
"I can't be your friend anymore. (I will Rephrase this... still needs a lot more thought first.) We can still talk in the lobby and ask how each other is doing, but I won't walk with you anywhere anymore. When you told me you could even use it on the police if they give you trouble... I thought to myself 'You do that jail time for you I'm sure.' (I will not include this thought when telling them all this.) If I am caught walking with you and you use that stun gun I could get in trouble too; especially if it (unlikely though very possible) kills them. Plus you have to have a license or permit and the proper training. If you don't you could get in trouble with the police or higher authorities. I can't be involved with something like that. Most importantly I don;t want to see you get in trouble."
I know if I say anything they will look for ways to get me evicted I'm sure. They have only been to my apt twice. Each time it was neat and tidy. (I am clean freak, but it is so hard to keep up with my cats constant shedding) When I wasn't feeling my best mentally and they put me in the hospital for my depression and anger issues (I was only in for a week); she was the one fueled my anger. Told me things I know aren't true. I fought her on several things. I know I won't be able to go to her apt. Who knows the lies she says about me when I'm not around? Another concern...
Sorry a lot to read but idk who to talk to this about besides my therapist which the stupid hospital says I must see once a week or twice a week. rolleyes

A little about me... is that I live on my own with my cat Sadie Girl. I am a very neat, clean and working freak lol. I like my house clean which is very hard to accomplish with a cat that sheds ALL THE TIME 24/7. I must keep busy or I'll just gt bored and sleep... sad My family is very supporting. However they don't support how much I play video games.I play video games. A. Lot. I have a gamecube a super nintndo a Wii a PS3 an xbox 360 and kinect.... Last but not least are my dslite and my 3ds. I still have my gameboy color. man is it old but it still works! Now here is a weird little thing about me... I have the super nintendo donkey kong games... I have found the music to the games on Last.Fm under dave wise. I downloaded them for free and some music from the second game is just so calming. So I listen to it when I go to bed. haha. yea thats it. I listen to a lot of Japanse music. I watch a lot of Anime.
And I am very friendly.
Any help with my dilemma would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:44 am
So it's only one friend or 2 because you said they are vulgar? So they live with you? So you're not living alone like you said in your second paragraph ?

I would be scared to say what you want to say to your friend... :S But I feel the same way than you... I don't want to be friend with someone that has a gun that says that he could shoot on people...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:31 am
XxAriaxX
So it's only one friend or 2 because you said they are vulgar? So they live with you? So you're not living alone like you said in your second paragraph ?

I would be scared to say what you want to say to your friend... :S But I feel the same way than you... I don't want to be friend with someone that has a gun that says that he could shoot on people...

I'm saying "they" so I don't give anything away. It is only one person. I do live by myself. They are in the same apt complex. I'm just afraid to walk with them anywhere. because what if they do use it on a police officer? I wouldn't want to get involved with something like that. I think I will choose to not be around them. I can't stand them saying "who and who is a half breed." I think that is highly inappropriate. When we were playing bingo one night and people they didn't like are coming in to play too. They were saying, "Oh the wind must be strong today. It's blowing all sorts of trash in here." by trash they mean those people. I know cause I played stupid and asked what they meant. I think that is just plain rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 am
Shadowless Knight
XxAriaxX

I'm saying "they" so I don't give anything away. It is only one person. I do live by myself. They are in the same apt complex. I'm just afraid to walk with them anywhere. because what if they do use it on a police officer? I wouldn't want to get involved with something like that. I think I will choose to not be around them. I can't stand them saying "who and who is a half breed." I think that is highly inappropriate. When we were playing bingo one night and people they didn't like are coming in to play too. They were saying, "Oh the wind must be strong today. It's blowing all sorts of trash in here." by trash they mean those people. I know cause I played stupid and asked what they meant. I think that is just plain rude.
:S I see... Then I'll just try to do less activity with him... Sometimes, when a ''friend'' start to go away, people let them go... But some people will ask for answer etc... I dunno what that guy will do...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:44 am
XxAriaxX
Shadowless Knight
XxAriaxX

:S I see... Then I'll just try to do less activity with him... Sometimes, when a ''friend'' start to go away, people let them go... But some people will ask for answer etc... I dunno what that guy will do...

I don't know either. Maybe it is best I keep away. Thanks for your help.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games