Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply ✿ - - - GREAT HALL
The Shack RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:31 pm
A Hundred Sinners -- Come and Get it (Theme)

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Off to the side of the school grounds where it doesn't really get noticed is a small shack, shabby and slightly deteriorating. Despite it's homely appearance it is surrounded by an obnoxious amount of colorful flowers and plants, a gigantic mass that makes the shack look more welcoming. Plants are everywhere, and hanging baskets filled to the brim make the shack look like it's sprouting them itself. There is one window covered with a pair of purple curtains; when pushed away the interior reveals something of a very small house lined with gardening tools and littered with seed packets. On the door is a wooden sign announcing this to be the quarters of the groundskeeper Eden Candor.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:47 pm
User Imageeden candor ᴳᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰˁᴷᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ

In grade four, my gym teacher gave me the nickname "half-ton".
It was a name that stuck.
I remember it, because it was the first time I ever told someone,
"Go ******** yourself!"
and meant it.

With a great rush Eden made his way back to his shed, carrying a great big shrub of roses. There was a trail of loose dirt that marked his path, clunks of dark soil still clinging to the roots of the shrub. Thank god I spent my last paycheck on gloves. Edan thought, releasing a breath of relief as he set the roses on the ground. Sighing a bit he scanned the huge gardens surrounding his little shack, trying to look for a spot to replant the roses.

"Now that you're going to be transferred, I'll have to replant something near the nurses office..." Edan hummed, taking off one of his gloves so he could scratch at the back of his neck absentmindedly. Even with the gloves dirt still managed to find it's way underneath his nails, and Edan had long since given up on trying to clean them. It came with the job, he supposed.

"What should I plant next...maybe dahlias? There is a new doctor too, so I guess I'll go meet her and replace the plants with something more suiting..."With a little sigh Edan uncovered his napping spot between the orange blossoms and mint, tucking his hands underneath his head. A nap would help his brain.

I remember my grandfather's blue tool kit,
Where he hid a stash of raisins.
I recall thinking,
"My granddad has the worst taste in candy.
But he did teach me how to tie a tie.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
✿ - - - GREAT HALL

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash