My quirks:

- I absolutely can not use plastic spoons. Metal spoons are fine but I'd rather lick food from my bowl like a dog before I use a plastic one.

- I can not drink any juice except orange juice unless it's watered down 50-60% and I can only drink the OJ in a cold champagne or margarita glass.

- Except for the OJ, I can't drink out of glass cups, it has to be plastic or I have to have a spoon. I do have a special ceramic mug for my coffee and tea though.

- I can not wear clothes that are in constant contact with my shins or forearms and I can't stand shorts or tank tops.

- I hate touching greasy or gloopy things with my bare hands. If I have to put on a lotion, salve, balm, raw meat and seasonings, etc, I must use gloves.

- I hate anything on or in my hair including most hair products and accessories.

- I can not sleep without a big heavy faux fur blanket even if it's so hot that I don't actually use the blanket.

- I can not wear sunglasses or earbuds because I hate the constant contact on my nose and ears.

- I have a special big plastic bowl and a long heavy fork I use for eating almost everything.