Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

July 3rd

Bookworm

8,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:06 am
RAWRiwantmyCOOKI
User Image

no ones going to hell NO ONE! we will all
live in a ever lasting world of swis cheese.

And here I thought everyone here was serious.

I'd like to go to Hell. And I'd spit at The Devil's face, if I hadn't done so already.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm
moongoyal
Ok...I have been told this a lot. That Im going to Hell.
this leads to a great big conundrum to me...because I have never beleaved in hell (even my parents reiligion does not include it). so how precisely am I going to be condemed to a place that does not exist.
condemn me to oblivion why dont you...its a lot more likely.

so im wondering...does anyone else get told this...and what do you think?
the people where i live are alot more open minded, and yes i have, before i moved the first time  

genji_90

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 am
I just say "I'd tell you to go to hell, but I don't want to see you when I get there."
Or "At least I'm not going to be stuck with your boring a** in heaven."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 pm
Crusading Demon
i'm going to hell after my human body dies, because i am not human ( i'm a demon)

Actually, using that same spiritual belief, I'm NOT going to hell when I die, rather remaining as an shapeless energy-entity thingie.

Pshh, minion-of-hell demons are overrated. rolleyes

*snerk*

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:52 am
I'm atheist, so no... don't really believe or pay attention to those things... [or really care of the matter] stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 am
Simim
Crusading Demon
i'm going to hell after my human body dies, because i am not human ( i'm a demon)

Actually, using that same spiritual belief, I'm NOT going to hell when I die, rather remaining as an shapeless energy-entity thingie.

Pshh, minion-of-hell demons are overrated. rolleyes

*snerk*

I agree.... honestly, we are human people. If you think you are actually a vampire, lycan, demon, ext, you need some help. I believe firmly in demons, and in fact, The Screwtape Letters is my favorite book. But really, people saying that only makes them look bad, basically. ((a scientific music obsessed animal loving vegetarian japanese speaking gothic christian.... I just realized how wierd that is....))  

Angel of the End

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 am
i have no religious beliefs, and although i do not believe in hell (or heaven for that matter), if by the off chance there IS a hell, based on the common christian descriptions of hell and damnation, i know i'm going (and not of my free will, either).

it is hard for me to have faith in purgatorial places when the world that we live in is hell itself. and yet, we are all able to find the heaven within our own lives, unless you are some extremely poor soul who has nothing going for them... at least you're alive.

sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own lives that we sometimes forget how others would view a situation. like, if i had a problem and i say it is the worst thing to ever happen, another person would be like "whut the hull? stop trippin." so its easy for people to skew the idea of hell. really, NONE of us can agree what is going on down there, up there, if "there" is even there at all. thats the scary thing about life: not knowing whats waiting for you afterwards. i have yet to decide for myself what will be waiting for me after i die. i hope its 71 virgins. (it is 71, right?)

in short, i have no belief or concern for a hell, as i am trying to deal with the hell in the here and now. screw the hereafter. i'll worry about that when i'm dead.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
i have no religious beliefs, and although i do not believe in hell (or heaven for that matter), if by the off chance there IS a hell, based on the common christian descriptions of hell and damnation, i know i'm going (and not of my free will, either).

it is hard for me to have faith in purgatorial places when the world that we live in is hell itself. and yet, we are all able to find the heaven within our own lives, unless you are some extremely poor soul who has nothing going for them... at least you're alive.

sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own lives that we sometimes forget how others would view a situation. like, if i had a problem and i say it is the worst thing to ever happen, another person would be like "whut the hull? stop trippin." so its easy for people to skew the idea of hell. really, NONE of us can agree what is going on down there, up there, if "there" is even there at all. thats the scary thing about life: not knowing whats waiting for you afterwards. i have yet to decide for myself what will be waiting for me after i die. i hope its 71 virgins. (it is 71, right?)

in short, i have no belief or concern for a hell, as i am trying to deal with the hell in the here and now. screw the hereafter. i'll worry about that when i'm dead.

you know.... after the first 2 virgins, you would probably be praying for someone with experience sweatdrop  

Angel of the End

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:26 pm
Angel of the End
Ayame_Rikimayu

you know.... after the first 2 virgins, you would probably be praying for someone with experience sweatdrop

...you DO have a point. oh well, can't get everything you want.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 pm
^^; We can all agree on that.  

Angel of the End

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out