Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ B U R N :: the everything guild ]

Back to Guilds

The Everything Guild... For Everyone, Everywhere. Designed with you in mind, to help you make the very most out of your Gaia experience! 

Tags: charity, contests, reality, advice, gold 

Reply - Extended Discussion & Debate -
Summer Days

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RabidKitten
Crew

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:16 am
User Image

Hey all!

Nothing too deep or heavy today - just something I was wondering...

What's everyone up to for the summer? Any exciting vacation plans coming up? Stuck taking summer courses? Got a new PT job? Spill!

For myself I plan on enjoying the beach and every sunny day there is. Have to start back up with school in the fall so I am going to make the very most of it. Hoping to get some camping in and there will be lots of bonfire parties in the backyard with friends. If I'm VERY lucky I will be able to go on a real out of country vacation some time in August...that's a big maybe though at this point.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:03 am
I'm probably going to laze around the house. Nothing really big. Maybe I'll occasionally head up to a town called Frankenmuth or to Put-in-bay. Can't do much, money issues.  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100

RabidKitten
Crew

Friendly Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:25 am
Noire Samhain
Maybe I'll occasionally head up to a town called Frankenmuth

I used to go to Frankenmuth (MI) allllll the time when I was younger. Every year in the summer!!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:22 pm
RabidKitten
Noire Samhain
Maybe I'll occasionally head up to a town called Frankenmuth

I used to go to Frankenmuth (MI) allllll the time when I was younger. Every year in the summer!!

Haha, I haven't been there for awhile, but I've been wanting to. I still remember the fudge I used to get. Plus they are the only place I ever find dragon statues (I'm a nerd and collect them xp )  

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:36 pm
My family doesn't plan ahead... We're just like, "Hey! Wanna go somewhere this weekend??" And then we go. Soo, nothing that I'm super aware of as far as that goes. But my mom, brother and I might be going to Vegas to help my other brother move there in a few weeks. That's kind of up in the air at this point, though.
Other than that, I'm planning on getting a summer job and hanging out doing whatever I feel like. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:37 pm
work. and by the looks of my full weekend for opening weekend, i'm gonna max out and quite possibly 'and then some' every week once the park's in full season. ugh  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
- Extended Discussion & Debate -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items