Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]
Random Fanfics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:43 pm
Random Fanfics

Contents:

-Ve Have Vork To Do(About London and Dr.Kim)  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

Ve Have Vork To Do

The doctor looked annoyed as she watched the young student fumble around looking for the clipboard the doctor always puts notes on, "London! Ve don't have all day!" Shouted at the shy girl.

"I-I'm sorry, Dr.Kim!" London stuttered as she looked faster and harder to try not to get scolded more than she usually did.

Dr.Kim sighed in annoyance as she glanced at the counter beside her so she wouldn't have to watch the girl continue to fail at finding the clipboard. She shook her head as she saw that the clipboard was just on the counter. "ze clipboard is vight here, London..." She told the shy girl in controlled frustration.

London looked up at the lady ,that now held a clipboard, with a sheepish smile that, to the doctor, was the best attempt of a smile the girl has ever done since the red headed doctor has met her. "I-I see..." the girl stuttered without getting up.

Kim looked at London with her frustration lowering some. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before going down to the girl's height, "Vhy can't you do anything vight?" She asked in a serious voice.

London looked away from Kim before muttering,in her best Scandivian accent, "Vhy are you dealing vith me then?" She asked the doctor with sarcasm in her quiet voice.

The dotor's eyes closed and twitched ever so slightly as she heard the girl finally be something more than shy. The shy London wasn't in the room at the moment, apparently. "London..." She started with a dangerously quiet voice, "What did you just say to me?" She asked with her voice growing ever louder. She waiting for London to reply but when she heard nothing the doctor got up and motioned London to follow her.

London gulped nervously and wanted to try to say sorry but was too scared to even try to breathe in the thick air. The only choice she really had was to get up and follow the doctor to her doom. She knew the one thing she could not do if she valued her life was complain.

Once the doctor arrived at a table full condiments, which was a huge surprise to London because she expected to be lead to a chemical table, she told the student to shut her eyes, which London did. She was confused as to why her boss made her close her eyes but didn't make a sound or even a move to show her confusion in any way.

"Open zem now." The doctor demanded of her assistant. When the girl open her eyes she saw that the doctor had a smile playing on her lips and held out a dark brown muffin in front of her. She shoved the muffin in London's hands and told her to eat it and tell her what it tastes like. Once London did as told, Kim spoke up again, "Oh one other thing, you may not be able to zwallow it but you muzt try." She warned the girl before London started crying in pain. After about fifteen seconds the young girl starting coughing about dust clouds of cinnamon.

"Wh-ack- what wa-cough- was that...?" London asked between coughs. The 'muffin' dried her throat up enough that it started feeling like sandpapers rubbing against each other.

"The zo called 'Cinnamon Challenge'..." At those two words the girl looked up with wide eyes. The doctor noticed that and replied to the wide eyed girl with an evil smirk that showed that the girl's punishment is done but is still continued. She knew the girl couldn't speak, and Kim knew it. "Now, compoze yourself. Ve have vork to do."  

Spider London

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items