Submit

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm
Alright, so I really like this one guy at my school. I haven't said anything to him about liking him, but I feel like he feels the same. He is just a bit shy around me, as am I to him. Whenever he sees me at school, he says hello. One time when he talked to me, he said he wished I have a first period at school so me and him could hang out in the morning. Today he asked me to meet him by the history building after class. When I did that, he asked if I would go to Comedy Sports (a drama program at our school almost every Friday) with him. Of course I said I would, and he said he wants to get to know me better. Am I over thinking this? Is it bad that I think he likes me back? I just think he's really sweet and kind. He even didn't get scared at some of the things I talked about (like when I used to twirl scissors around on my fingers and such). Is there a good way to get closer to him? I'd love some advice please. c: Thanks for reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:42 pm
well, girls get these feels all the time, so why don't you ask him once your relationship becomes a bit stable?

hang out with him more. talk to him lots, but don't suffocate him or he'll run away.

um, what else? if you feel comfortable enough, tell him you like him; down the road, of course.  

hoenest

Darling

dandykaiju

Questionable Browser

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 pm
tanqela
well, girls get these feels all the time, so why don't you ask him once your relationship becomes a bit stable?

hang out with him more. talk to him lots, but don't suffocate him or he'll run away.

um, what else? if you feel comfortable enough, tell him you like him; down the road, of course.
Okay. Thanks c:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 pm
The signs are in your favor though! So don't worry too much.  

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items