Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Do you text your bf like this ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 pm
Is that what couple do when they can see each other they will text things such as : Good morning sweetheart, I hope you have a great day ?
Or How was your day ? and then Good night?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:23 pm
yupp.  

hoenest

Darling

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 am
tanqela
yupp.
xd ok so if a guy keeps texting me like that, and we are not a couple.... It means he is interested in me and... I shouldn't reply him back right?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 am
XxAriaxX
tanqela
yupp.
xd ok so if a guy keeps texting me like that, and we are not a couple.... It means he is interested in me and... I shouldn't reply him back right?

you should reply... why wouldn't you?  

hoenest

Darling

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 pm
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
yupp.

I find that annoying.... My friends don't send: GOod Morning, hope you have a good day or Good night... If we didn't start a conversation.

Anyways, the guy was just flirting with me because he would add things like my princess, lovely lady etc.

I don't like him so I find that annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:23 pm
No. But he and I see each other every day for our daily noogies. heart  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:25 pm
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
yupp.

I find that annoying.... My friends don't send: GOod Morning, hope you have a good day or Good night... If we didn't start a conversation.

Anyways, the guy was just flirting with me because he would add things like my princess, lovely lady etc.

well then, you asked if my boyfriend and i do it. anyway, tell him off. if you don't like him, tell him to gtfo.

i do that a lot, and it works for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 pm
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
yupp.

well then, you asked if my boyfriend and i do it. anyway, tell him off. if you don't like him, tell him to gtfo.

yes I know my question was about ''your boyfriend'', but then I asked it ''we are not a couple''.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
yupp.

yes I know my question was about ''your boyfriend'', but then I asked it ''we are not a couple''.

oh, even so, if you don't like him and you find it annoying, tell him to stop.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 pm
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela

xd ok I told him that I am not interested to date him. Then, he asked me if I would date him in the future and so I told him no. So, I thought we could be friends... but he sends the same texts except calling me ''princess'' etc. Basically, I think I'm about to tell him that we cannot be friends. I dunno I can't be friend with a guy that flirted with me... sweatdrop  

Miss_XxAriaxX

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 pm
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela
XxAriaxX
tanqela

xd ok I told him that I am not interested to date him. Then, he asked me if I would date him in the future and so I told him no. So, I thought we could be friends... but he sends the same texts except calling me ''princess'' etc. Basically, I think I'm about to tell him that we cannot be friends. I dunno I can't be friend with a guy that flirted with me... sweatdrop

your decision, i hardly give two ******** about it. if i was in that situation, i would tell him to go away in the most hurtful, blunt way possible. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:45 pm
After a few failed times to get the message, I think he deserves a more blunt approach.

And my last used to. Annoyed me. I don't like random anything sent me way.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces