Submit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 am
any of you in a dead guild, or one that's trying to get moving, but has no one doing anything?
yeah, i'm in several.
i own two, am VC in two more (one is trying, at least), and am Crew to two others (of which one is trying to get going after the leader quit Gaia)
the two i own are RP guilds. one i owned since it was created (as in i bought it and everything) the other? i was VC in, but the guild leader quit shortly after it was opened, so i'm on my own (two members in it, both my accounts)
and i have no idea how the heck to advertise. the one time i tried, people said that it belonged in CB, when it was clearly an ad to try and get people to join. proper forum and everything. WTF  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 pm
Did you try recruiting in this forum: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds-network/f.156/?  

WoodSorrelWitch

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:44 pm
PawzPrint
Did you try recruiting in this forum: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guilds-network/f.156/?
i already said what had happened. reread my first post  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:09 pm
You need to find individual people. Anyone you know who's close-ish to you on Gaia, that has followed you to several guilds? Ask close friends on Gaia to help you out. I like role playing myself and helping out. What role plays are the two guilds? I might want to help out in those other guilds too. I don't have much to do on here. >_<  

Warm Soul

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:19 pm
Warm Soul
You need to find individual people. Anyone you know who's close-ish to you on Gaia, that has followed you to several guilds? Ask close friends on Gaia to help you out. I like role playing myself and helping out. What role plays are the two guilds? I might want to help out in those other guilds too. I don't have much to do on here. >_<
one's a academy theme, the other's a master/slave. link to the academy one is in my Sig, and i believe the other one, Bound by Chains, is affiliated with mine
as for people that have followed me around...no one, actually. i'm not one of those 'big pull' people  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:31 pm
Kitalpha Hart

Aw, those two guilds you own have themes that are overdone and without a plot. ;_;
No one follows me around either. Don't worry, it's okay. I have two followers on Tumblr, though. That might count.
. w.  

Warm Soul

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm
Warm Soul
Kitalpha Hart

Aw, those two guilds you own have themes that are overdone and without a plot. ;_;
No one follows me around either. Don't worry, it's okay. I have two followers on Tumblr, though. That might count.
. w.
my original's got a headmistress that's mentally whacked, to put some variety into it. Plus, there's only one way to get in-the character has to have magic. There are few exceptions (one being a boy that likes to blow things up)
The other one was made between me and someone else, but they suddenly quit Gaia, so it's possible that I might just sell it or something, if it gets nothing ._______.
So the master/slave one can stay or go, really. The academy is staying, though  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 pm
Kitalpha Hart

I used to love academies myself, and lots of role players do like them. I don't think it'll be too hard to get some people for the academy. About that master/slave one, you just have to advertise it to the right crowd. Lots of people are into that kinda stuff. Once you find a group of people who enjoy those kinds of role plays, you can chat with them about it and they will probably join. You can always hope to find that one Gaian who tells all their friends about everything they do. X3
Good luck on them both. I recommend scouring Barton Town for people who constantly role play those topics. Try talking to them before inviting them if you want really invested people.

Warm Soul

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:01 pm
Warm Soul
Kitalpha Hart

I used to love academies myself, and lots of role players do like them. I don't think it'll be too hard to get some people for the academy. About that master/slave one, you just have to advertise it to the right crowd. Lots of people are into that kinda stuff. Once you find a group of people who enjoy those kinds of role plays, you can chat with them about it and they will probably join. You can always hope to find that one Gaian who tells all their friends about everything they do. X3
Good luck on them both. I recommend scouring Barton Town for people who constantly role play those topics. Try talking to them before inviting them if you want really invested people.
i HATE leaving guilds .________.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:56 pm
Kitalpha Hart
PawzPrint
i already said what had happened. reread my first post

Just asking, as I know of some people who thought they had the right forum but didn't in the end.  

WoodSorrelWitch

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff