Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 am
[Table of Contents]

1. Cert Post
2. Table of Contents
3. Introduction
4. Miache Gahiji
5. Appearance
6. The Lusus
7. The Hive
8. History
9. Battling
10. RP Log
11. Relationships
12. Arts
13. Reserved
14. Reserved
15. Credits

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 am
[Introduction]

Your name is MIACHE GAHIJI and it is your WRIGGLING DAY. Today you are 4 SWEEPS old and your lusus has pacified you plenty with many WONDERFUL GIFTS.

The array of gifts your lusus has left have been NEATLY ORGANIZED in a way that PACIFIES YOUR OBSESSION. You're content that such new, clean gifts would do little to TWEAK YOUR GRIVANCES while the order of your room helps to mollify your concerns for hidden dirt. The SHIPSHAPE state your lusus left your room in has you FONDLY REGARDING the rather neat, tidy PILES OF USELESS s**t.

You have a passion for CLEANLINESS and are interested in what you think are REALLY COOL BOOKS. You enjoy SPARRING with anyone who enjoys a good fight. You hope one day to become a SERGEANT in the Empress' army.

Your trolltag is
pristineAnnihilator and you type In a way y৭u find neat. Tơ the p৭int. Sơmetimes. In fact. Cutting sentences sh৭rt. Yơu als৭ like tơ sh৭w off y৭ur symbơl.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 am
[Meet Me]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Miache (Irish-Proud) Gahiji (Egyptian-Hunter)

Blood Colour: #02358f

Symbol: Alchemic symbol for purification

Personality: Miache is very proud and arrogant. Because of which, in addition to his blood colour, he is prone to starting fights. He often runs his mouth without thinking and thus can easily rub others the wrong way. He will eagerly match insults with violence, mostly because he sees it as a proverbial glove being cast. If one of a higher blood colour (Purple and higher) should insult him he would take it in stride and just save up the irritation for the next troll that should try to pick a fight with him. Other blue-bloods he tends to pick his battles, depending how much respect or admiration he has for them.

As further fuel to his stifling pride, Miache does what he feels necessary to better himself. He sees intelligence and strength to be two of the most important traits in his mind, his lusus having instilled a great sense of pride in the latter. To avoid the risk of being out classed by others he trains frequently both his body and mind, training with weapons and with books. Though he delves into libraries with natural hunger for knowledge, he only grasps concepts he finds relevant, choosing to ignore anything but what he seeks or may contradict what he already believes he knows.

Since he enjoys fighting so much he's quite skilled with his staffs, having used them since he was just a grub (As he will fondly brag). As proud as he is of his strength with weapons he's even prouder to have an impressive looking weapon in hand. It IS of course the pride of the higher blood colours to have their possessions impressive.

Miache is severely mysophobic, specifically when it comes to hands. He wears gloves at all times and carries hand sanitizer to avoid too much annoyance. Because of his mysophobia he can't stand fist-fighting, instead choosing to fight with a long-range weapon. His phobia is something he's learned to work around. Rather than fighting with anything that could draw blood, he chooses a blunt staff. It doesn't aim to draw blood, rather to break bones. Miache is so terrified about contamination he will typically pass out if he feels he has been contaminated by too much. As thus; if he should fight with someone and drenched in his enemy's blood he would either pass out or fall catatonic.

Though he holds the hemospectrum in great regard it rarely stops his violent nature. He'll hold someone of a higher blood colour in proper regard, though given proper motivation he will start fights without hesitation. This leads to him getting in trouble with other highbloods, casted as a sign of disrespect. Albeit if his pride isn't threatened he will usually do as is told by someone of higher standing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Strengths:

Educated - He is well read, books being of his favourite things. Of course, because of that he learns things in a practical sense and may encounter trouble in putting things to effective use. Though he is well learned he isn't always capable of executing things as he has read about it, though he will frequently make attempts until he figures it out properly.
Strong - Though his mental prowess may be lacking, he more than makes up any deficiencies with his body. His physical strength is above average, coupled with his abilities with his staff, he could be a very potent threat. (Especially should he have half a mind to think for himself)
Brave - Without a second thought he will head into peril should he feel the need arise. Which is often. He doesn't hesitate to make difficult decisions or stand up to an enemy he may not beat.There are times his bravery serves more as a weakness than a strength. He puts great pride in his strength and intelligence (Carefully looking over what he lacks in cleverness) and with it comes a boldness. He feels little need to fear those he deems below him. Which is something all well and good, but it leads to underestimating his opponent, though he never suffers from overestimation at the least.

Flaws:

Condescending - Miache tends to look down on others, seeing them as only as worthy as their blood and position makes them. He will speak highly of his own nobility and the lack of class others have without a thought as to how rude it is, if someone points it out to him he may respond in very patronizing tones.
Closed-Minded - The rules are there for a reason. Miache cannot see anything past the set rules, if someone suggests otherwise his think pan collapses in on itself. He usually just pushes away ludicrous, non conformist ideas as jokes to avoid hurting his poor think pan. If someone is insistent on their foolish ways of thinking, he may wind up getting violently defensive about his ideals.
Mysophobic - Miache is terribly afraid of contamination. If he is aware someone is very clean he can touching them (But may sanitize his hand afterwards), but if he doesn't know the last time someone hit the cleansing chalk (/Invader Zim joke) he will probably remain as far from them as possible or run if they try to touch him. Whenever his fear is breached (Such as he gets dirt or blood soaked on him) he tends to mentally run away, going either catatonic or simply passing out.

Weapon: Staffkind specibi
Military-grade cane

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:01 am
[Check Me Out]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:01 am
[Daddy Needs Some Love Too]

User Image

The horned raptor-dad is on the neat side, living to either hunt or clean. The preferred meal of the raptor-dad consists of many samples of meat ground together in a beautiful medley of raw proportions.

Miache takes care of his lusus by hunting food for him, the more animals he can mix in the better. In return raptordad takes care of the housekeeping, an impressive feat with his short arms. Though, for sweeping and dusting Miache simply ties a broom or duster to his tail.

In a sense Miache is a bit of a daddy's boy, doing as his lusus wants him to do and taking on his obsession for cleanliness that his lusus instilled in him.

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 am
[Hive Sweet Hive]

Miache takes up residence in the lakeside area. He prefers the peace and quiet and to avoid the potential filth of other trolls, filth belonging to lowbloods no doubt. His hive is a mansion-looking structure with many rooms....most of which he has no idea what it contains. His lusus does the most of the cleaning, keeping even the unused rooms free of dirt so long as Miache keeps him well fed. An underfed lusus is an unhappy lusus.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:04 am
[His Story]

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:05 am
[Let's Fight!]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:06 am
[You Want To Stalk Me?]

Current RPs:
=>[ORP] Bloodfest 2016 Boardwalk
[PRP] Doctor, Doctor Gimme tha News! [Vremea x Miache]
[PRP] Classy as ******** [Eridia x Miache]
[BATT] Settle into the Metal [KeionxxMiache]

Finished RPs:
Teen
[LOC] The Imperious Coliseum
=> [META] Hunters
=> [META] The Dark Swamp
=> [META] An Abandoned Village
[PRP] Alone at last? [KeixMia]
=> [META] An Abandoned Village
[SWAMP ORP] The Cinderglow Festival
[ORP] 'Tis The Season To Be Mirthful! (+ a game!)

Child
[PRP] Time to Tidy! [AtiquaxMiache]
[PRP] Pass the Hammer [MilieuxMiache]
[ORP] MMM: Central New Hemisect Relief Station
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2014 (Prizes! Awards! Shiney!!)
=>[EVENT] WACKY Weather Warning // PRIZES page 2
=> Whimsical Underground Adventure 2000: Kids and Fun
[GRO] Reemus Grroou + Miache Gahiji - Teen

Battles:
(Meta Bat.-FIN) Typical Hero-Swamp Interaction (Kei and Mia)
=> [META] Phoenix Initiative HQ (???? - Pg 60)

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 am
[Let's Have Some Feelings]

Byakko Mawiya===>
As a troll I respect her....as I leader....I don't know? I think I'd like to speak with her again at a later date.
Miache had never met Byakko before and has since only had one brief conversation. While he respects trolls that are straightforward he doesn't know how he feels about her beyond that. As a leader he's more interested in following Byakko rather than Regina, partially because she seems more straight with her rebels.

Dictys Glauci ===>
"This troll is....not completely horrible.....actually ey's pretty.....swell? I guess I'm not opposed to hanging out with em. Clean, takes care of eir fashion, well-mannered....potential friend? Well, I suppose we'll just see how things go, eh?"
Miache met this troll while they were both helping the relief station, both having a certain eye for fashion and hygiene seems to be something that they've been impressed with by one another. Miache is interested in a second meeting with this troll, hoping to see that ey will be up to Miache's rather high standards of taste.

Tamiya Aiguma ===>
"I can't remember our full first meeting....something happened maybe? Well she seemed like a decent leader, commendable in her way."
Miache is neither opposed to this troll nor is he friendly, she made a decent first impression and helped get them their lusii back, that was all that mattered. During their first meeting Miache blacked out, unable to remember their full meeting.

Chiara Moteku ===>
"Oh yes.....her.....well....I'm certain I met her? I suppose it wasn't memorable though?"
Miache had issues with a certain demon child, after having mud quite literally slung in his face Miache blacked out, unable to remember the encounter further than simply being captured by her. He does remember, however, an extreme dislike of the small troll.

Zeffer Siroco ===>
A interesting troll! I'd like to get to know more about him. Rough around the edges and in severe need of a new wardrobe....but not bad!
A straightshooter! Just Miache's type. Zeffer seemed rather gruff and abrassive at first, but he also seemed willing to accept help from Miache even knowing he had sided with the Queen before. He looks forward to meeting Zeffer again and getting down to work with him.

Azrael Mortis ===>
"Met this troll during a rather trying time.....but he was helpful enough to....take care of the problem. In fact....was eager to. Not bad for a fellow blueblood, wouldn't mind meeting again I suppose.
Spiders are foul creatures.....fortunately for Miache this blueblood found it an interesting specimin. The younger troll wasn't bad....but the kid is likely a royalist so being around him might be a bad plan later on.

Alexin Flynnt ===>
"Very quiet and respectful of highbloods. They seem to know their place and have no qualms about accepting it. I suppose....that's good in a troll?"
While Alexin didn't make a negative impression, Miache was underwhelmed about how little they showed initiative. They were respectful of Tamiya and listened to her well, but Miache knew that behavior simply wasn't for him, seemingly with no opinions of their own.

Forera Serpen ===>
Every meeting I've had with her has been brief.....I somehow don't feel as though I'm really missing out though...
While he doesn't dislike her he certainly doesn't like her. Forera seems a little out for herself, which fair enough in Miache's mind....but she also isn't terribly clean, or a snappy dresser....all in all Miache is underwhelmed by this troll. He isn't opposed to getting to know her better however.

Milieu Aojiro ===>
"Would it be forward to admit that I enjoy her company? Well....I do. She's just an excellent example of a proper tealblood and a proper troll."
Polite, well-mannered, clean, aethetically pleasing, excellent writing.....she is a truely commendable troll that Miache enjoys seeing. She has left a good impression on him multiple times, though her siding with the rebels has left him very confused and feeling in need of another good talk with her.

Kursha Vidari ===>
"I haven't formally met this troll...but I dislike anyone that betrays his friends. I feel like if I'm siding with him I may be on the wrong side.....maybe?"
Miache dislikes disloyalty, seeing this troll turn on his friends has left a bad taste in his mouth. He doesn't know much about Kursha, but already has a strong distrust for him.

Reemus Grroou ===>
"For a lowblood he's alright....I worry about how comfortable he seems rolling around on the floor....but maybe I can fix that little problem of his."
Miache had an excellent first impression of Reemus, while they met under unfavourable circumstances, he felt the need to protect the lowblood and wound up feeling generally just attached. Though his mysophobia has him worrying about Reemus for even more reasons.

Keionx Rutace ===>
"I thought better of her....she'd sided with the Empress before....what could make her turn against her fellow trolls? She seemed so....proud and diligent before...I will admit, however, she is quite the commendable fighter. If not for her I doubt I would've survived a daywalker attack alone. Even if it was completely her fault. I suppose it was a relief to see she wasn't dying. I....think I would like to get to know her a little better before that...."
After meeting Keionx the sescond time Miache felt disappointed, he though she was someone he could see eye-to-eye with on a few things, namely pride and diligence, however, after seeing her siding with the rebels he feels like she has betrayed their kind. At the same time, he DOES respect her fighting ability, he feels rather conflicted about this troll. Teaming up with Keionx in battle made him feel a bit stronger for her, though he can't quite figure out just how he feels about her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 am
[Make Me Pretty]

Outfit ideas

Hair styles

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

LordPocky

Cunning Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 am
[Reserved]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 am
[Reserved]