Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Guys often ask their friends if they had sex

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:25 am
Hey Girls ! Did you notice that when a guy knows that his friend has a girlfriend, he will ask his friend if they slept together ?

I often overhear conversation like that.

A guy : I met my girlfriend yesterday...
his friend : Did you had sex with her ?

It's not all guys that would talk about their sex life with their friends, but gonk
I was wondering if your boyfriend or husband talk about their sex life to their friends to you feel confortable about this?

Have you talked to your boyfriend or husband about this ''issue'' that sex life is private and he shouldn't talk about it ?

Do you think they are free to talk about this ?

Do you talk about your sex life to your friends O_O ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 am
For my fiance and I, we both kind of decided on our own that it wouldn't be something we talked about with others.
Neither of us have issues about saying we had sex to our friends, but we don't go into detail about it.
It wasn't even anything we had to talk about, we kind of just both decided that's how we'd handle it.

If he wanted to talk about it, I'd probably ask that he didn't go into entire detail about it.
I mean, for me sex is a private thing and I just don't want everyone and their mother to know exactly how we do it.
Vague things I can be alright with honestly, but in detail is just really pushing it in my book. sweatdrop

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:58 am
        My partner and I agreed a long time ago, 'what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom'. It's our private life and it will always stay between us.
        I mean whilst we do briefly talk about our sex life with friends, we don't share every single detail, nor complain, because that is something that should be discussed between the couple themselves.
        I'm completely okay with him talking about 'boy stuff' with his friends, because that's his choice and he has his freedom of that.
        I do talk about my sex life with one of my girlfriends, but we talk about everything and so do our boyfriends, to an extent of course.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 am
XxAriaxX

In the school I went to, it wasn't even friends that would ask if a couple had sex; random people would come up to me and my boyfriend ( at the time ) and ask if we've had sex yet. We were together for a very long time, so even people who we didn't know knew we were together; it was... very creepy to say the least.

Honestly it'd irk me when people would ask, I feel that stuff is private and other people shouldn't know. I mean, maybe that's just my preference because I'm 16; maybe when I'm 20 and among friends and we're just having conversations about our boyfriends possibly.

TheDemonicGuardianAngel

Beloved Lunatic

Grombiekins

Shoujo Witch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:13 am
            I honestly don't know if my boyfriend talks about our sex lives to his pals at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he did; however, I know that he wouldn't talk to random people or folks that he didn't really know about it. Sometimes my best friend and I will talk about our bedroom lives, but I never discuss it with anyone but her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:14 pm
I don't believe anyone should be free to talk about it. Not if you're unsure if the other person would enjoy hearing about it or not. I don't even like knowing if people do or not. Why do I need to? It's your business, not mine. It doesn't bring me joy to know what you're doing in private.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Seasick Katie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:42 am
Woah, this is a good question that I've always thought about!!

I was wondering if your boyfriend or husband talk about their sex life to their friends to you feel comfortable about this? Guy tease each other, just like that girlfriend of yours always prods you for information about your sex life. It happens, guys may even more cruder than girls in a group. So I expect that they are gonna talk, probably really crudely (eeeks!). So I wouldn't expect him to totally shut down his friends. As long as he doesn't give any more information than necessary away, I'm good. They can always try the, "I'm not telling you" smile, I use that all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:02 am
Though my boyfriend and I have never had sex (with each other or with anyone), the particulars of the sexual/erotic side of our relationship are very private. No one knows the details except the two of us. I'm an open book in almost every respect, but not when it comes to sexuality. I keep it to myself.  

Ebania

Sarcastic Prophet

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 am
I'm kind of jealous of all these "no" responses. razz My guy and I don't have sex, but I know his friends tell them about their experiences a lot. He thinks it's amusing and a different way to learn more about them, while I would very much not like that part of my life shared with anyone but my partner. Sooooooo yeah. Sometimes people do talk about the details.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games