Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Caution (Junko/Deryk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:18 pm
Junko still wasn't sure how much she could trust this answer. She slowly slid down the wall until she was sitting on the floor, her hair curling around her like a blanket as if covering herself would protect her. Deal with dangers? What dangers? Things only started to go wrong when the Hunters revealed their presence...

"It's different from student to student...most of us are here by accident, or simply curiosity. It's high school, the walls speak." She shrugged. "Some of us come because we want to know why things are the way they are, why so many Hunters are aggressive toward us when some of us don't want anything to do with all this fighting."

She frowned, her nails picking at the bark of the stick she was holding. "Why do you Hunters do all of this? Why can't you leave us alone? If you've got a problem with the horsemen then...then keep it between you and the horsemen..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm
Deryk sighed at that. It was a question he heard all too many times at this point.

"Purpose to protect humanity. Why deal with the school I don't know. Decision of the higher ups. If personal choice.. yes. Would just deal with the horsemen. And their... killing people issue. But not choice. Just soldier who gotta follow orders yes. Insubordination leads to.. very very very bad things. Like death."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 am
Protect humanity from what? They weren't causing any harm. The horsemen, yes, since they killed humans but..everyone else..! Junko frowned. "Then why don't you leave? And death can't be so bad, many of our students and other residents of Halloween were living humans at one point. The reapers take very good care of them.." It was hard for the ghoul to understand a permanent death when she herself had only been dissipated maybe..twice? And even still, the only time she had been rattled by death had been Red's supposed passing which even their teacher had returned from. Though it had not been without consequence it still happened.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm
Deryk frowned at her words.

"Humans don't come back from death. Get one life. Once gone... gone forever. Not like you. If.... if... right now.. you killed me? No one would see me again. Ever. Body would just be a corpse on the ground. Lifeless. Maybe would become one of you, but doesn't happen for everyone I think," he explained. It was probably a hard thing to grasp for someone practically immortal, but he tried his best.

"If... if horsemen wipe out town of people? That's thousands who never will be around again. The horsemen islands were demolished... and yet many of them still came back. That... that would never happen for humans," he added while thinking hard, "Course.. that also means less fear for you guys too. Thousand people die? Thousand less people to keep Halloween alive... And maybe three hundred or so more mouths to feed I guess if they become ghosts or undead. I've.. I've seen masses of bodies of humans because of the horsemen."

The hunter gave a sigh.

"So. Keeping humanity safe is within your interests too. Really."

Eight

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:10 pm
Gone forever? That couldn't be true. So many ghosts and undead originated as living creatures. How could it be so bad? She still didn't understand. Junko still didn't fully understand, but she was trying. He had a point about the humans being killed too quickly and suddenly she had flashbacks of the horseman trials, of her time on the Isle of Death. Those visions..humans eradicated, the horsemen using Halloween citizens for their FEAR and destroying all of them one by one for their own selfish needs. Junko felt sick to her stomach.

That still didn't explain why they harmed students and innocent Halloweeners who weren't doing anything to hurt anyone. They caused harmless, healthy FEAR. Enough to keep them alive. Junko shook her head. "But the methods you guys use..it's not right. Taking students, changing them into..things. What kind of lies do you people tell them when they're over there? And then just..killing us whenever you see us...it's not right. We haven't done anything.." She felt like a broken record.

"If the problem is the horsemen then keep it between you two! Don't drag us into it! It's not fair, we're just trying to live our own lives without causing any trouble!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:23 pm
Deryk recalled what he had been told. Younger Halloween citizens who were willing were easier to convert into weapons. Horsemen, given their nature, would likely have an incredibly high failure rate. This was something that he decided to not vocalize.

"Look...I'm not the one that calls the shots.. I'm low rank. Would prefer to leave you guys alone but... orders. Orders are orders. Failure to comply orders can lead to death, or being exiled off into the human world desert near the horsemen lair there to have them deal with you."

He paused for a moment, thinking regarding her question about the lies they told. There was one thing he could mention, he supposed.

"As far as.. weapons go. Only supposed to take those who will go on own will. Tooley here.. she says she chose this. Doesn't know why though, but she's certain of it. Know I can't really do much to prove anything she says but.. weapons choose the hunter. For one reason or another."

He paused again, then franctically began to wave his hands before him.

"N-not trying to convince you to join or anything like that! S'not for everyone. But.. I dunno. Guess Tooley or some of the others even wanted a new start. Or something," he stated while looking at his weapon, "Guess in a way so did I.. else I might wouldn't be a hunter in the first place."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:19 pm
Junko didn't know what to say now. She felt like anything she would just be saying the same thing over and over and over again and it wouldn't get through to him. Just leave us alone. Just. Leave. Us. Alone. It was looking like a lost cause. Sigh. Though it was interesting to know what kind of 'candidates' they took for their stupid weapons...why was Mitsu just taken then? How could anyone choose to be a weapon? To be completely destroyed? To live like this...

"You couldn't convince me even if you tried." Junko said quietly in regards to Deryk's assurance that he wasn't trying to convince her. She sighed, frowning. "I think I should go...did you have anymore questions?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:27 pm
Deryk scratched his head, trying to gauge her reaction. Well.. she didn't flip out on him. That was a good start.

"I-I got nothing..."

He shrugged and stayed put. It didn't look like he was going to attack Junko now that she was ready to leave.

Eight

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:40 pm
It was a relief that he didn't try to stop her. Junko sighed and gave Deryk a respectful bow of her head. "Very well. Perhaps we'll see each other again. I hope you find the answers you're looking for from someone a little more useful than me." Finally Junko tried the door to see if it would open.

It did.

Junko didn't look back as she hurried out the door. She didn't want to waste time in case the house changed its mind in letting her leave.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff