• Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:31 pm
XxAriaxX
Kitalpha Hart
XxAriaxX
Kitalpha Hart
XxAriaxX
I called him to tell how I feel and rejected the date on saturday. xd but he wants to be my friend. He asked me if he can still talk to me and see each other ... I said yes.
that's fine. so long you make it clear that there can be no romance involved, it should be a clean sketchpad
i have no idea why my way of talking has changed for just this thread .___.
He asked me later if I didn't want to date him specifically. I didn't want to hurt him so I say no. gonk
ok, i have no idea what you're trying to say. reword it?
razz hehe sorry ! English is the 3rd language I've learned. I think I have difficulty with negative question.

If I like apples. And someone ask me Don't you like apples?
I must say Yes ?
If the question is Didn't you like apples ? It is yes too?

gonk Please tell me !

So he asked me if I don't want to date him (like him only) or just no one.
And so I didn't want to hurt him. So, I said I just want to make friends for now, I don't want to date.

So I thought type this would resume the above: He asked me later if I didn't want to date him specifically. I didn't want to hurt him so I say no. gonk
English is a pain in the butt. in Japanese, from what i've read, to answer someone asking if someone is not there, you say yes. every language has its quirks
but 'didn't you like apples?' is not a question you'll see in English, unless it's a reference to a group, a game (which is Apples to Apples in the first place), or something where the A in 'apples' would be capitalized. the 'don't you' one is odd, it's supposed to be a 'do you' but people sometimes say 'don't' which those with English for a mother tongue or learned it while very young generally overlook, but would confuse those that learned it later in life
'So I thought type this would resume the above' is strange wording in English, as well change 'type' to 'typing' and 'resume' (restart, which is how i read it. others might read it as the different definition) to assume
'So I thought typing this would assume the above'
still a bit odd, but it's not as odd, especially when what you have above it with that is read in context
i don't mind helping you if you have any other questions in English~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:06 pm
Natalia Pessoa
Hi Natalia, because you know the story already. This morning he called me to tell me that he doesn't want to give up liking me.

I kept saying that he should look for someone else to love etc. And he asked why I keep pushing him to look elsewhere.

I said, because if I meet someone else I would date.

He said: if you date and you're happy, I'll look somewhere else.

Then, he kept asking me when I am free, so we could meet...
I said that I am busy, I don't know my work schedule and I had to go. So, he said he will call me back.

I wouldn't mind to be just friends with him, but he doesn't want to give up his feelings for me it really makes me want to run away from him....

I wonder if you would also not meet him because of this reason .  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:41 pm
XxAriaxX

Wow he sure is being pushy.

Look he will never be a friend. He will never give up. So you have to decide if you are going to keep on having him pestering you around or are you gonna take some measures. Unless it is impossible and you guys work, etc, together, I would avoid him. Not meeting up, not getting his call. That way he will eventually leave.

You should have told him that you kept pushing him because you simply were not interested and would never be interested. That could have done the deal. And you could always tell that with a added don't call me?

So yes I would feel the same. And what you are feeling is perfectly fine! But you should also think that this could be so much worse! Believe me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:13 pm
Natalia Pessoa
XxAriaxX

Wow he sure is being pushy.

Look he will never be a friend. He will never give up. So you have to decide if you are going to keep on having him pestering you around or are you gonna take some measures. Unless it is impossible and you guys work, etc, together, I would avoid him. Not meeting up, not getting his call. That way he will eventually leave.

You should have told him that you kept pushing him because you simply were not interested and would never be interested. That could have done the deal. And you could always tell that with a added don't call me?

So yes I would feel the same. And what you are feeling is perfectly fine! But you should also think that this could be so much worse! Believe me.
Hi Natalia I just called him and told him that I don't see him as my boyfriend. That he is stuck in the friendzone and I don't want him to text me everyday.

He asked me if I like someone else, I said yes.

I told him I cannot meet him in April because I know that he likes me. He's the one that wants to meet me. He'll enjoy the time, not me.

I tried to explain to him that there are different type of friends, friends that I like to hang out with are my close friends and it took years for us to become close. He is just a guy that I met 2 months ago, he is not part of my priority.

He said that I am harsh to ''cut'' the friendship forever. I told him I want us to take distance because I know you like me and you said you cannot give up on me.

Then he said ok. I'll give up on you.

I said I'll hung off the phone because I am having supper.

After a few minutes he texts me : I wish you could have told me the 1st time we acquainted.

Me: What could I tell you?

Then he said it's ok , it's hard to digest and it would take some time.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 pm
XxAriaxX
Natalia Pessoa
Hi Natalia I just called him and told him that I don't see him as my boyfriend. That he is stuck in the friendzone and I don't want him to text me everyday.

He asked me if I like someone else, I said yes.

I told him I cannot meet him in April because I know that he likes me. He's the one that wants to meet me. He'll enjoy the time, not me.

I tried to explain to him that there are different type of friends, friends that I like to hang out with are my close friends and it took years for us to become close. He is just a guy that I met 2 months ago, he is not part of my priority.

He said that I am harsh to ''cut'' the friendship forever. I told him I want us to take distance because I know you like me and you said you cannot give up on me.

Then he said ok. I'll give up on you.

I said I'll hung off the phone because I am having supper.

After a few minutes he texts me : I wish you could have told me the 1st time we acquainted.

Me: What could I tell you?

Then he said it's ok , it's hard to digest and it would take some time.

Oh, now it's finally done. Congratulations I didn't know you had that in you, you did the right thing. You weren't harsh, you were true to your wishes and like this he can move on.
3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm
Natalia Pessoa

Here is a summary of what happened since then !

He texted me 48h after that: Thank you for the rejection smile , I now see you as a friend only.

I got mad. Because hey ! He told me he likes me and said he didn't want to give up on me... I don't want his love, but the way he can like and ''dislike'' someone so easily it pisses me off !

I didn't reply.

He send me text on skype. I guess we can chat right? Because we are friends...

I didn't reply.
Yesterday I got : Hi! How are you feeling?

I didn't reply.

This morning I get a long message saying that I should show some respect as a friend to reply him. that friends should talk and he doesn't like me romantically. etc...
+ Have a good day.

So I was mad, and replied to him Look, we don't understand each other, I didn't feel I needed to reply to your message, you let people in your life too easily.

He replied: I don't hate you, I just want to let you know (...)...

Me : I'm going to work. I'll reply when I'll have the time...

WTF !
scream scream scream scream scream  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm
XxAriaxX
Natalia Pessoa

He texted me 48h after that: Thank you for the rejection smile , I now see you as a friend only.

I got mad. Because hey ! He told me he likes me and said he didn't want to give up on me... I don't want his love, but the way he can like and ''dislike'' someone so easily it pisses me off !

I didn't reply.

I didn't reply.

I didn't reply.

This morning I get a long message saying that I should show some respect as a friend to reply him. that friends should talk and he doesn't like me romantically. etc...
+ Have a good day.

So I was mad, and replied to him Look, we don't understand each other, I didn't feel I needed to reply to your message, you let people in your life too easily.

WTF !

Oh man...this guy. rolleyes
Poor Aria.

Well you made a mistake by replying to him. So you should continue ignoring him but if he keeps insisting and you feel you should say something you could either go rough on him and say you aren't interested in a friendship or anything with him.

Or instead, you could say that he needs to give you some space and back a bit away at least for now. That if any friendship is going to happen between you two it will be well later on.

Honestly this guy...I don't believe a second that he is over you. 48h! What a joke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm
Natalia Pessoa
XxAriaxX
Natalia Pessoa

I didn't reply.

I didn't reply.

I didn't reply.

+ Have a good day.

WTF !

Poor Aria.

Well you made a mistake by replying to him. So you should continue ignoring him but if he keeps insisting and you feel you should say something you could either go rough on him and say you aren't interested in a friendship or anything with him.

Or instead, you could say that he needs to give you some space and back a bit away at least for now. That if any friendship is going to happen between you two it will be well later on.

Honestly this guy...I don't believe a second that he is over you. 48h! What a joke.

After a fews months of not receiving texts from him I got a message from him. He said he got a job. So I said I was glad that he found a job...

Then in a few weeks, he started to ask me stuff like :
-You should apply here ! (Applying where he works)
-Would you like a cup of coffee or tea ?
-Would you like to go jogging with me ? It's healthy
- Do you want to see the fireworks
I replied to all I am not interested.
He asked me what r my hobbies so I said I like to read, eat and go out.
He asked me what suggestion I have ? (Like to do something together, I can't remember exactly how he wrote it).

I said: I don't want to hang out with you, sorry.

The thing is I really want a full time job and I had a hard time finding one so I did apply to where he works because I told myself it's not because of him that I won't try to apply there. I need to earn a living too...
So I applied and I might work there...
@_@ It's gonna be awkward ... but srly... he is persistent... Like he really wants to be my friend or more !!!  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:43 pm
XxAriaxX
Natalia Pessoa
XxAriaxX
Natalia Pessoa

I didn't reply.

I didn't reply.

I didn't reply.

+ Have a good day.

WTF !

Poor Aria.

After a fews months of not receiving texts from him I got a message from him. He said he got a job. So I said I was glad that he found a job...

Then in a few weeks, he started to ask me stuff like :
-You should apply here ! (Applying where he works)
-Would you like a cup of coffee or tea ?
-Would you like to go jogging with me ? It's healthy
- Do you want to see the fireworks
I replied to all I am not interested.
He asked me what r my hobbies so I said I like to read, eat and go out.
He asked me what suggestion I have ? (Like to do something together, I can't remember exactly how he wrote it).

I said: I don't want to hang out with you, sorry.

The thing is I really want a full time job and I had a hard time finding one so I did apply to where he works because I told myself it's not because of him that I won't try to apply there. I need to earn a living too...
So I applied and I might work there...
@_@ It's gonna be awkward ... but srly... he is persistent... Like he really wants to be my friend or more !!!

Oh he definitely wants more, that's for sure. So insistent my god! You really shouldn't even have replied to him. ESPECIALLY the hobby question, you can't give him space to keep contacting you. And knowing more about you or seeing that you still take your time to reply to him ain't going to help. =/

If you do work there though yeah be prepared to having to deal with it. Eventually you will have to be really harsh on him, tell him he is bother line harassing you and you are tired of his insistence and for him to keep his distance lol.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff