Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Vocalo Host Club

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 am
Vocalo Academy is a privet school for high school students that have a great talent and high grades. This school also has a Host club with young men called Vocalo Host Club. Tasuki is a fresh men in this school and it was her first day at the school and she didn't have her uniform yet because Her father wouldn't pay for it. So she came to the school in her older brother's cloths because she didn't have any girl cloths because once again her father wouldn't give her money to get herself cloths. She got lost in the school and walked into the Vocalo Host Club room and was surprised to see what she found. So surprise that she backed up into a Vase an broke it. The vase was worth more then Tatsuki could ever imagen so the members of the host club said the way to pay it off was by working as a Host seeing they didn't know she was a girl. Tatsuki didn't really mind at all but by the next day they all found out she was really a girl. Now the host club is trying to do there best to keep it hush hush so she dosn't leave them and they all slowly start to fall for her and will do whatever it takes to win her heart but....Who will Tatsuki end up with!?

There is only 3 member's in the Host club. The Mischievous twins Len and Rinto and The Pervy BadBoy Meito. These three friends will do what ever it takes to get Tatsuki heart.

BadBoy/Pervy one: Meito (Me)
http://www.zerochan.net/709713

Mischievous twins: Len and Rinto (TkieSai)
http://www.zerochan.net/510476#full

Crossdresser:Tatsuki (Me)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/Kenja-dono/Anime People/Guys/Boy.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 am
tokyoloverTM

Woo8D this is going to be kind of weird honestly but I'll do it8D I've always wanted to Rp as Rinto>w<
You should totally post first!
and could you quote me every post? I'm in a lot of guilds and rps and the quoting helps me keep track:3  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 am
TkieSai

( Alright! Thank you again!)

Tatsuki woundered around the large school lost. " Why is this school so big?" She muttered walking into a room then noticeing three hansome boys in the room. "O-Oops sorry wrong class!" She said backing up then hitting a vase. "Ah!" Before she could even try to stop the vase from falling it hit the ground and shattered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:00 pm
tokyoloverTM

A teen with long blond hair tied into a ponytail yawned. Its always to boring before any of the girls show up. That was when some guy walked in.
Rinto, another blond teen but with shorter hair blinked at the 'boy'.
The twins watched the boy as she apologized and then just instantly went to the vase like he was attracted to the thing and broke it
Well now...that was random.
"Uh oh," the two said at the same time.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 pm
TkieSai

"Huh?" Meito turned around to what the twins were looking at to see some 'boy' knock over the vase. "What are you doing!?" He snapped. "I-Im sorry! I will clean it up and buy you a new one! Just tell me where I can get another one" Tatsuki said in panic. "You cant just buy another one...That vase is over two hundrad years old!" Meito said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:04 pm
tokyoloverTM

"As in super expencive," the twins said at the same time again. Though because most of the students here are super rich, expencive really doesn't mean much, but this 'boy' just screamed 'not rich'.
"Can you even afford such a thing?" Len asked as the two went to either side of the 'boy'.
"Bet you can't," Rinto said.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm
TkieSai

"I can even afford a uniform..." Tatsuki muttered in shame. " Well then you are just going to have to work it off then. Len Rinto, what do you think about this poor boy working with us as a Host?" Meito asked, crossing his arms. "A Host!? Is that what this room is for!?" Tatsuki asked looking back and forth at the twins.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 pm
tokyoloverTM
TkieSai

"I can even afford a uniform..." Tatsuki muttered in shame. " Well then you are just going to have to work it off then. Len Rinto, what do you think about this poor boy working with us as a Host?" Meito asked, crossing his arms. "A Host!? Is that what this room is for!?" Tatsuki asked looking back and forth at the twins.

"Pfft," Len had to cover his mouth with his hands to keep from laughing.
"I called it!" Rinto laughed.
The two looked at Meito when he asked for their opinion. Len walked in front of the 'boy', cuffed his hand around 'his' chin, and lifted it up so he could have a better look.
"Hmm, he is a little scruffy," Len said, talking about Tatsuki's slightly messy hair. "But he has a cute face, I think he can do it."  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:30 pm
TkieSai

Tatsuki blinked surprised when Len cuffed her chin and blushed a bit. ' I guess I have no other choice...I cant let my Step dad know about me braking the vase...He would never pay for it!' Tatsuki thought then sighed. "I will do whatever I can."
Meito smirked. "Well he is going to have to do. Im sure we can teach him the way's of being a Host. But first he is going to have to strip"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:45 pm
tokyoloverTM

"I"ll go get him a new uniform," Rinto announced.
"And I'll get him something to work with his hair!" Len said right after his brother before they both left quickly.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 pm
TkieSai

Tatsuki watched as the twins left. They were both pretty cute she thought. They seemed about the same age as her. Maybe a year older. As for Meito he scared her slightly. She had no idea why but he just did. 'Wait...They really think im a boy?' She thought.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games