:'[

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:34 am
Okay so I'm freaking out, I've been very close ish with my friend J for about 2 years now and he's stood on the side lines offering a shoulder during all the assholes passed. Today I asked him to drop by school earlier because I was getting in around seven... well we talked and talked and eventually when I was hugging him he pulled my face towards his, he brushed his lips against mine but didn't take it further. I pulled away really fast and started freaking out. His way of comforting was doing the same action again only for longer and holding my face in place, only loosening his grip to see if Id pull away. His explaination was "If i'd gone through with my real intentions you'd be mad." (Note we were in public, in front of about ten other people)

I'm so confused and my face is flushed a deep red, he's gone to class and I'm still trying to calm down, I'm super uncertain of what to do any advice please?

I know I usually post about guys but I had no idea he saw me as anything more than a friend, which is why I never pursued him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:57 am
Well, first, I'd ask myself:
Do you have feelings for him? Like, more than a friend? Do you only like him because he likes you?

It could take awhile, but when you find those answers you'll probably know what to do.

If you don't like him more than a friend or only like him now because
he's into you-- then I'd suggest not to take this further. Someone could get hurt.

If you've had feelings for him for awhile, why not take it further?
A mutual attraction is there, act on it.

If you're needing time to think and he wants an answer, just act like how've you've always acted around him, try to avoid making it awkward.

Idk, that's just my 2-cents.

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas