Well Thats Annoying =/

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm
User Image

I reported a bunch of guilds that had cybering rp's and they are still up. It's been like a year.
Then I get word that mods don't like to deal with guild issues.

REALLY GAIA.

=/

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 pm
:/
how stupid of Gaia  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:54 pm
Kitalpha Hart
:/
how stupid of Gaia
User Image

I know right. GAIA Y U SO DUMB.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:00 pm
I reported a guild once for stealing my idea for a Role Play without my permission, when I specifically said no, and they did it anyway.
That was also a year ago and I heard nothing yet.
Though, they take a while to get back to for any reports. I've reported people in normal forums and things from months ago I still haven't heard back from yet.
Then there's Facebook where you report and you just get a message "Oh thank you for reporting" and it's like "well what the fudge did that do?"

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:27 pm
Quote:
That is not true. Mods are happy to work on guilds issues, but everyone should bear in mind that resolving issues within an entire guild can take a fair chunk of time and can be a taxing process.

As for cybering guilds, those aren't allowed and should be reported. Shutting down such a guild is an easy process, at least to remove the content from being visible. We can then go through the guild and deal with individuals violating Gaia's Terms of Service.

got this from siskataya at this week's ATA maybe you guys should go and point this out...?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:20 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Quote:
That is not true. Mods are happy to work on guilds issues, but everyone should bear in mind that resolving issues within an entire guild can take a fair chunk of time and can be a taxing process.

As for cybering guilds, those aren't allowed and should be reported. Shutting down such a guild is an easy process, at least to remove the content from being visible. We can then go through the guild and deal with individuals violating Gaia's Terms of Service.

got this from siskataya at this week's ATA maybe you guys should go and point this out...?
User Image

Dang I missed ATA I was going to rant about it.
I have tried reporting guilds with ,my mules too but still noting.
I wonder if I can get some help next week with this issue.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
Kitalpha Hart
Quote:

User Image

Dang I missed ATA I was going to rant about it.
I have tried reporting guilds with ,my mules too but still noting.
I wonder if I can get some help next week with this issue.

User Image
have a log of the guilds you reported and when, it might show them how you've done your job but they're slacking. use the quote to show that they lied (though it might be that some just don't realize that this is happening, idk)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 am
Moved to Gaia community <3  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

23. ✿ - - - Gaia Community & Tektek

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items