View Results

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 pm
gaia_angelleft In the end as you fade into the night... Who will tell the story of your life...And who will remember your last goodbye gaia_angelright

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft So I created in the freebie art thing, a practice drawing. The link is in my sig. Please check it out and maybe request or become an employee! gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

gaia_angelleft Cause it's the end...And I'm not afraid...I'm not afraid to die gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
gaia_angelleft In the end as you fade into the night... Who will tell the story of your life...And who will remember your last goodbye gaia_angelright

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft So I created in the freebie art thing, a practice drawing. The link is in my sig. Please check it out and maybe request or become an employee! gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

gaia_angelleft Cause it's the end...And I'm not afraid...I'm not afraid to die gaia_angelright

I am slightly confused but interested as well; do people request freebies from you? you mention prices in the first post, but you say freebies here.... /confusion  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:02 pm
The musical Gerudo
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

I am slightly confused but interested as well; do people request freebies from you? you mention prices in the first post, but you say freebies here.... /confusion

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft It's free yes, but I said that you can give them tips. No I'm not drawing anything, I can't really draw sweatdrop so I just opened up that shop to help people who wants to get better at their creations. I only have one worker at the moment so yeah sweatdrop gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
The musical Gerudo
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft It's free yes, but I said that you can give them tips. No I'm not drawing anything, I can't really draw sweatdrop so I just opened up that shop to help people who wants to get better at their creations. I only have one worker at the moment so yeah sweatdrop gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

so this isn't even really for yourself! how nice! hahaha /sends pm your way  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm
The musical Gerudo
Kumiko Fujiwa
The musical Gerudo
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

so this isn't even really for yourself! how nice! hahaha /sends pm your way

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft Nope! I was looking around and I saw a few people having some difficulties with drawing and stuff so I thought about making this so everyone can have a chance to get better. But I have no clue if any one wants to be drawn sweatdrop that's why I posted it here. gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Why hello there~
I'm interested of becoming part of the drawing staff! ;D
I checked out your shop is there any application I need to fulfill?
Tell me what I need to do for you~
emotion_c8  

I3owie

Agent Bear

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 pm
shadow_demon_ninja_uchiha
Kumiko Fujiwa

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Why hello there~
I'm interested of becoming part of the drawing staff! ;D
I checked out your shop is there any application I need to fulfill?
Tell me what I need to do for you~
emotion_c8

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft Oh my gerd! I haven't had people join so fast >w< but yes there is a form you need to fill out. It's the first one. Be sure to pm it to me ^-^ gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

gaia_nitemareleft BLARG! ORDER FROM THEM! THEY DESERVE A CHANCE! T^T gaia_nitemareright

User ImageUser Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items