Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
Game Over Announcments/Information

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?
  YES!
View Results

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:07 pm

User Image

══════════════════════════
                【ORIGINAL: strapped15, INSPIRED BY REMAKE: Ouchi 】
                ██ █ Original Layout Credit to: Hitomi Hayabusa

█ ██ OOC Thread

███ Reserves/Profile Skeleton/Profiles

██ █ Not Accepting profiles

█ ██ The roleplay is set in the Adril.

████ OWNER: Shanyanguonna
                MODERATOR(S):
                Countess RaptureTK █

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm
R u l e s

1) Literacy-xx Alright, this is a slightly relaxed roleplay, but I would like you to challenge yourself! two paragraph is bare minimum! This means 6 to 10 sentences is absolute minimum. You can have more than that and it is recommended to post three paragraphs, that way people have something to go off of. Please no more than four paragraphs, introductory posts excluded, but if you do exceed at least give a summary of your post at the end. I understand writers block, so just describe stuff around you.

2) Reservations-xx Reservations are welcome and loved. I don't know how fast roles are going to go, so I'm up for them. If the roleplay demands more characters, then I will add more. Please send any reservations to me with the title at 'Wait for me.'

3) Profiles/Characters-xx Please fill out all profiles completely and don't change anything unless it says it needs to be changed! Anime pictures only!! Also, I would like people to connect their characters to others. So collaborate with people! Even if it means it'll take a little longer to finish your profile, then that's fine. You don't have to know every character, but its a whole lot more fun when you pretend you know another character. And its a great way to build up your character too!

4) Posting-xx We already talked about literacy, so lets talk about posting. Post must include- A picture of your character, Location, name, and class are necessary. Anything else is up to you. Don't overdo it though and don't use bright colors that burn people's eyes or they can barely see as main font colors. Do something to your talking so that we know when your character is saying something. Italicize thoughts. You know, your standard stuff.

5) Other-xx Violence is encouraged. You can cuss just 5 or less a post. Please only OOC incorporated in your posts or in the OOC thread. FAQ can also be found in the OOC. I can add rules when I want. So be sure to check here every once in a while.

- Romance is also encouraged just don't get too sticky with it, this is still a free forum-based site after all. So follow the Gaia ToS. Clothes come off, time moves forward - or go else were

- Try to post at least once every other day and notify me or one of the mods if you will be out for awhile so people aren't stuck. If you are gone too long without letting us know you can be kicked out but someone will notify you by pm.

- Any problems, concerns, or quarrels, please do not post in the thread, contact me or a mod through pm.

6) Mods!-xx I'm also in search for mods! I need about two. People that are dependable and will keep the roleplay going forward. People that will keep the others in order. Once these spots are filled, they're filled. If a Mod isn't doing their job, let me know and I will demote them. If the rp gets any larger, I may promote someone else to become a Mod too. *Mods please run things by me before executing them.

Otherwise Lets have some fun guys!

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:08 pm
S t o r y
User Image

You're walking down the street and see a contest booth. Being curious you decide to see what prize is up for grabs. The prize is the opportunity of a lifetime. You have a chance to test the latest advancement in gaming technology, virtual reality. You decide to sign up. Time flies by and you almost forget you even signed up. That's when you get a letter saying that you, along with several others, have won the contest. A week later the company flies you and the other winners out to headquarters for your prize. After a quick meet and greet with refreshments, the contest director announces that you will be testing not only virtual reality equipment, but a new game called 'Chaos: Rise of the Necropolis' as well. Everyone gets suited up, clearly excited about their surprise. As the developers get the game loaded the power goes out, and quickly returns. The next thing you see is a sprite floating above you. "Choose your race" is all it says as a box with your options appears. After deciding it says "Choose your class". Once you pick the sprite, which if you took too long had gotten annoying with its constant request, disappears. In the real world you're in a coma, but they won't take the equipment off since you might die. You watch as one of the contest winners tries to take on a monster and quickly dies. He died in real life as well. Will you find a way out? Or will it be Game Over?

User Image
Green is forest area.
Arito
Trebond
Galla
Carthaki
Chordata

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm
R a c e s

Human- A balanced race. They're a good race to use if you think that you should be prepared to take a few hits and give a couple back.

Elf- The most Magic oriented race. Best for people who like sending element balls of doom flying out of nowhere or summoning a familiar to fight for you.

Demons/Youkai- The heavy hitters. Perfect for any one who just wants to kill anything that moves or punch first and ask questions later.

Eläimellinen- Best with speed and stamina. These are animal-like people who are better at instinct and planning things ahead.

C l a s s e s

Warrior- Use a variety of weapons, from axes to broadswords. They are not the best when using magic. After all they are mostly muscle bound brutes, with a few lovely ladies. They can wear heavy armor, and use the heaviest melee weapons. It is possible to fight solo, but are better when with a mage. Start off with medium armor or light armor, and an axe. Also they have a berserk skill, it causes them to become stronger, but lose a ton speed.

Archer- Use bow and arrows. They can wear light to medium armor. The archer's can use magic, giving their arrows more power. They can also do minor healing on themselves. The archer's start off with a longbow, arrows, and use light magic. Possible to solo, but should be in a group.

Mage- These mages, use healing and buffing spells along with several attack. They can only wear cloth robes. Their spells heal teammates and help them in battles. The mages have to be in a team. Without the proper defense, they will be destroyed. They start with four spells (Protect, Heal, Haste, and Brave) Cloth robes and a staff. Their staffs can also be equipped with blades for extra protection.

Rogue- The thieves and assassins have arrived. Decent attack and a large speed stat are the hallmark of this class. A rogue can use daggers, or dirks. They can also use poison and traps. Good for killing silently. Can only use light armor. They can solo. Start off with two daggers and light armor. And a poison making skill.

Necromancer- Like a mage, except is limited to dark magic, summoning dead bodies and can only summon creatures if a lifeless corpse is around. At higher levels a corpse is not required and stronger undead can be called forth. They can solo. Same base equipment as a mage. Limited to two normal minions at a time. Necromancers can reuse corpses.

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 pm
Black List/White List/Moderates (if needed)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 pm
Announcements
Everytime there is a major Announcement I will update this post with the informations.When informations are updated you will get a qouting- or you should that way you know what is going on. biggrin but I am not a nanny just a reporter.

What is going on in/with the story:
Currently people still finding partners/quest or being involved with the skulk

Any Major absents happening in real life & Shany Comments. biggrin

Shany update-
Currently had a hellish week of birthday and stuff, will be working on a reply asap but would rather wait till after GABE & TK posts .-. chance of that happening before she posts are slim. So yeah I am working on my posts guys
=End of Report=

Tk update-
Happy Late birthday Love but come on with something darlin'
=End of Report=

Gabe-
Is lazy and involved in his art more than his posts .-.
=End of Report=

Thorn update-
Currently I know your think you still are rather busy with the whole moving stuff so no pressure
=End of Report=

Kishune-
Doing great
=End of Report=

Tiara_Estella-
Welcome to the group! Good starter biggrin
=End of Report=

Countess RaptureTK
DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama
kishune
Tiara_Estella

shanyanguonna