Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Relaxing and Talking
Lessons of Each Other

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain
This is for you, my friends to learn of each other. smile

No fights please! I want to avoid drama!!!

In the end if you have to...

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:29 pm
Nobody seems to want to start off. Well Why not the Shany?

1- Well My Name is Shanyanguonna. Call me Shany or Katie. Either get my attention. If you happen to become an rp partner and happen to call me by my character's name that is a-okay too.

2- I am one of Thorn's rp parteners inside my own little guild. Kaged Rapture. Don't bother searching for it, it is hidden for many reasons. Care to question about it just talk to me, as I am strict on who I let in there. ~ again because of those same reasons it is hidden.

3- I am a fairly easy going person, I am in college and have a job so time is becoming more limited on here. Oh yeah I am a woman but I love Thorn the most. End of story.

4- Sort of roleplays I have interests in? Pirates. I love that era. I have done a paranormal rp and that was so much fun till it died. Also have a game over 1x1 going that I love. If you all have intrest in starting an rp of all of us together- it is based on a game world and if you die in the game you die in real life- I can be sure to bring it in here. smile Otherwise I am game for most others - sorta you just got to ask

5- my characters normally are human, but I do have a foxtaur, Dogmix, weretigeress and a few others that are not human.

Anything else you feel like asking- go for it. Just ask Thorn- I don't bite...to hard.  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain
shanyanguonna

Did you bite me when I was asleep?

(lol, j/k)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:48 pm
Well my name is Kishune (kis-shoo-nay). It's the name of one my most used characters. The others are Houkou (hah-cow), Austin/Prince, Austin/Angel and most of the tailed beasts in my story/book i'm writing, Oblivion.

Me and Thorn met through a RP that got canceled but we continued in an 1x1 RP because it was closed and we were getting good in the RP.

I'm a quiet person when you first meet me, but once you get to know me i'm doesn't...don't ask for opinions on subjects like gov., economy, military, & ect.

The RPs i'm interested in are Apocalypse, ancient times (such as mid evil), school, and Dark vs Light. I mostly do 1X1 RPs or Private ones with people I know will stay true to the RP

Anything else just ask, okay?  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm
kishune

*steals your hat*
Butt munch! *laughs* You forgot to say we've been friends for over a year! He's my first real good and trusting friend I made here on Gaia. So he's the one you guys can thank. *messes Kishune's hair up. As I wear hat and run off.*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 pm
Okay so as most of you know, call me Thorn.
Or any of my rp names. Rarely do I let people here call me by my birth name. So you can call me good nicknames if you please.

I like pirates like what Shany and Kishune like. XD It's easy as that for rps really. I'm thinking of making up my own guild to set up an apocalypse based rp I had going but passed away.

Then the demon vs angel over an innocent soul. It may be up dated to the adult world or stay with high school and high schoolers.

And maybe A Game of Thrones rp. So it'd be medieval base with a similar story line like GoT. Just with different names and such.

I also stick to mainly 1x1 rps too. If you're a friend of mine. You can catch a glance of the rpers whom ditched me for what ever reason at the very bottom of my page. Some I may allow to rp with me again.

If you're a long time friend of mine like Shany, Kishune, or Aaron is. You'll know of my past or even part of it soon.

I have trust issues, hate feeling lonely, worry for my friends, nearly killed myself when I was younger. Yeah... Not a bright past but maybe a good bright future ahead smile

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lord Abraham Van Hellsing

Desirable Vampire

5,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 pm
Alright then I'm a friend of Thorn so I will just like to get introductions out of the way. You can call Lord Van Hellsing. Or you can call me Damian since I use that name a lot. I will try most rps so I wouldn't mind trying any that people have in mind. If you want to learn anything else about me I will respond to most messages sent but it migt take some time. So there you are.  
Relaxing and Talking

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games