Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Storys/fan fics
Oblivion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 pm
This is an edited RP of me and old friends that i was allowed to re-write and edit. I just want to get it out there. It was my first RP, and one the few that lasted.

Here is the link: Lighthouse Academy  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:22 pm
Back Story

Once a long time ago, back before man ruled the earth, there were groups of creatures that truly ruled the world. One of those groups was known as the Kitsune Clan. They were also known as the tailed beast. They were formed from natural elements in the world. Their names were Shukaku of the Sand, Nekomata the Psychic, Isonade of the Water, Sokou of the Air, Houkou of the Light, Raijuu of the Lightning, Kaku of the Earth, Orochi of the Shadows, and Kyuubi of the Fire.

There was a legend in that clan about a tenth tailed beast that would bring the clan to ruin. It was known as the tenth tailed beast of the soul, or oblivion. That day then came as a newly born child. They denied the child as a bringer of ruin to their clan, but there was one flaw…the child was soulless. No emotions, no feelings, no nothing. It even had no power over nothing till it came in contact with something of true darkness and it processed him and he took his true form, and went on a rampage destroying most of the followers of the Kitsune Clan and most of the other clans. The say I was the event that separated the cotenants, and the creation of the ring of fire. But it took all nine of the Kitsune Clan leaders to take him down, but he couldn't die. They then were able to weaken him. The leader of the clan, Kyuubi, then cast a curse on him and sealed his true power away in hell. The curse was a soul. It made him regret all that he has done.

That creature was then sentenced to a life of solitude. It was also tormented because the soul and its conscious causing him pain for all he’s done. And now that creature roams the world hoping to repent and fix all that he has done and fulfill a promise he made. Till then he is to wonder in misery and despair till the end of its life.

And the name of that creature is
Kishune the ten tailed black fox of oblivion.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:56 pm
Chapter 1:
His name

Year is 20--, August, 17th. The beginning of a school for supernaturals, called Lighthouse Academy. The school of the supernatural world that accepts all races of supernaturals; Kitsunes, Lycans, Vampires and even numbers of Demons. But its main purpose is to unite the human world with the supernatural world into one. That’s why it is accepting every race even humans, but there might still be some problems along the way. Stuff like fight’s in the school, battles that can start wars, and even order disruption; but that’s all in due time, let get with the story.

A few days before the actual opening day for the school all the attending students were suppose to come in to officially sign in to the school and get settled in their dorm rooms along with getting their classes, which are only five. Those days were supposed to also let student know each other.

This one tall boy who seemed to be at the age of 17 appeared out of nowhere on the top of the gym. He looked down at the other students as he long pure black hair flew in the wind, as his leather trench coat tail did the same. He wore a black t-shirt under his coat along with Hard Core Jeans with O ring stretch Twill. He even wore solid black combat boots. His skin was so pale; people would consider him a vampire. He stayed up there till he noticed a neko boy flirting with the girls as he passed them by. The guy rolled his eyes as he watched the Neko. He then said in an annoyed voice. “What a Letch.” Then the neko’s ear twitched and he smirked.

The guy then noticed a tallish oak tree in the court yard away from the crowds. He then disappeared then reappeared under it sitting on the ground by the tree, with his back against the truck. As he sat there under the shade he pulled out a small solid black book from his coat pocket and started to read it.

The neko then noticed the sound of pages of a book being turned and then saw a guy sitting under a tree reading a little black book. He smirked playfully then snuck up quietly in to the tree the guy was sitting under. The guy did notice him anyways but didn't show it. The Neko then hung on the lowest branch closest to the guy and snatched the book out of his hands and quickly righting himself on the branch where he was sitting on it.

“You know I never understood the concept of reading for fun.” He said with a smirk to the guy.
The guy glared at the neko as he took his book.

“Having your nose stuck in a book when there are so many babes around.” He said keeping the book in hand above himself. “Well Kitsune? How can you stand it?” He asked with the same type of smirk.

When Neko finished speaking, the guy appeared above him sitting in a branch back against the trunk of the tree with the book in hand, open, and reading the book as if the neko never interfered.

“So you don’t like reading?” The guy asked in a dull voice as he kept reading his book. Then a long fox like tail hung down beside the guy. It was black with a white tip.

The neko saw the tail and laughed to himself and tugged the black fox tail that appeared in before him. “Your tail is showing man.” He chuckled. The guy glared at him and the cat, then he dropped off the branch. He then noticed a girl with blonde hair pass him with a giggle. He smiled then looked back up at the guy. “Would you at least consider to look at these chicks?” He asked but the guy didn't acknowledge him. He sighed. “Oh well…Mind telling me your name though?” He asked then the guy looked at him and said.

“It’s Kishune…Kishune Kitsune.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:36 pm
Chapter 2:
The Letch

The Neko smirked a friendly smirk. “Name’s Saiyu Otoheme, A neko.” He announced to Kishune. He was 5 foot 9 letch. He had blue hair and eyes. He was wearing a black button up shirt with crosses on both sides of the collar and the ends of the sleeves along with black skinny jeans. “C’mon, at least play pretend. You know like you’re at an art critique in Rome, admiring a fine painting or two.” He said as he acted out what he said, by acting like he’s admiring some art.

Kishune sighed and snapped his fingers. When he did Saiyu’s butt caught fire in an instant causing his to jump and yelp as he patted his butt. “Be careful there hot stuff. Admire too much of the wrong painting you’ll more and likely get burned…” he said dully to Saiyu as he noticed some girls walking by and laughing as Saiyu rubbed his butt.

Saiyu growled a bit at Kishune. “That was horrible…!” He said then picked up a pine cone. “Was that even necessary!?” He asked as he threw the cone at Kishune’s head.

Kishune caught the pine cone with no change in his expression. “Yeah…I wanted to see if it was funny enough to laugh.” He said then threw it back at Saiyu and he caught it as well.

Saiyu then let out a sigh and dropped the pinecone. “Well…” He started as he climbed up the tree with Kishune on the other side of him. “…I don’t think I needed third degree burns. At least I can heal it.” He said as he sat on the branch. Kishune just went back and read his little black book. Saiyu looked about and saw a bunch of students walking by and about. “Cool Academy huh…?” He asked with a smile and a relaxed tone.

“It depends…” Kishune said as he turned the page in his book.

“What do you mean?” Saiyu asked. “A lot of the girls are HOT…!” He said with a pouting look on his face. Kishune was right this neko was a Letch.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 pm
Chapter 3:
Shy Girl

As one after the other came in to the school’s grounds were all the students. There was this one small timid girl in a classic Japanese school girl outfit walking in the grounds carrying her suitcase in front of her. She kept her head down, not having eye contact with any one already on the campus. She soon separated from the crowd of people. Her name was Uruki Sohma, A snark.

Uruki stared around at the campus in amazement and fear. It was so big to the 16 year old who only 4’11 but matured nicely. Noticing a few boys sitting under a tree, she walked over. They looked harmless enough. "U-um, E-excuse me, um, I-I, uh, need to, uh, get to dorm, um, 3. C-could you, show me where that, um, might be. Please? Um, if you don't want to that is." She stuttered at them, about to turn at the slightest harsh comment. She dealt with that enough in her village a century or so ago. Why deal with it here? She thought.

Saiyu looked down at the girl who was shuddering a lot, speaking to what seemed to be them. He jumped down from the branch and quietly landed in front of her. He smirked at her height difference. “Dorm 3…huh? Yeah it’s in the building over there. I think you make two lefts then right up the stairs. Just fallow me.” He said with a flirtatious smile.

Kishune just looked at them and rolled his eyes and continued reading his book.

“U-um, ok?” She said questioning the boy. Seeing his smile though made her blush. It was embarrassing she asked for help, but she also had to get it from a flirty guy. As they headed to the dorms she tried to make conversation. “So…what is your name? I’m Uruki” She said trying not to stutter. She started to play with her amulet as she thought about her stutter habit from not speaking much in her village. She had a good reason though.

“That’s a pretty name, Uruki.” He said and laughed to himself a bit as Uruki fallowed him. “The name’s Saiyu Otoheme, Madame.” He said with a turn to her and bowed. He noticed the amulet on her neck. As he went to touch it their hands accidently brushed as he went to touch it. “That’s pretty to.”

Uruki pulled back slightly at the touch. “Uh, thanks….but it’s more of a…curse…than anything…” she said laughing at herself sadly. She couldn’t be more accurate about the charm. One wrong move and she’s fish girl again. She was happy Saiyu didn’t try and take it yet. Saiyu seemed pretty nice and she slowly started to get accustomed to him. She looked up to him and noticed his cat ears. “I like your ears…my real ears only appear when I’m mad or embarrassed. I have dog ears, wolf ears, and petals…” She said laughing embarrassedly.

Saiyu laughed a bit and tickled his ears. “A lot of girls say that about my ears. I’m naturally cute, but this just adds to the fact I can get a lot of chicks.” He bragged a bit. “Here watch…” He said looking for a demonstration. Some girls passed and he whistled at them and winked at them. They giggled and some held their hands up like a phone to say ‘Call Me’. Saiyu then noticed something. “You’re a Shapeshifter aren’t you?” he asked her as they went up the stairs.

“Y-yes, I am.” Uruki said then thought a bit then turned to a black cat and jumped on his shoulders. “I can even talk in this form too.” She said in a tinier voice than what she usually has. She smiled a bit as she was beginning to trust this boy; Even if he was a flirt.

Saiyu smiled at the cat Uruki and tickled her chin. He then stopped in dorm three. “Here we are,” He said then set Cat Uruki down. “Dorm Three.” He said then Uruki turned back to her human form, with her cat ears and tail still showing.

“Th-thank you…” She stuttered feeling a little embarrassed.

Saiyu rubbed the back of his head with a smile. “No Prob. My dorm is dorm 20, up stairs,” He said pointing to the staircase. “If you need anything, just knock. Okay?” He said with a kind smile.

Uruki smiled back and nodded and opened the door with the key she got before she moved to the academy. She then walked in her dorm room and looked around. It was a big room…at least to her. She then set her bags down on the bed and turns towards Saiyu, who was at the entranced. “Thanks again.” She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm
Chapter 4:
Mister Kitty

Saiyu smiled and winked at her. “It’s been a pleasure, my dear girl.” He said then waved her bye and headed for the stairs.

Hearing Saiyu leaving, she thought about the other boy and thought she should talk to him later. She then began to unpack her clothes. For a small girl she had some large garments. She unpacked them quickly, for the fact that was still open, but she didn’t want to close it yet.

Saiyu smirked then tip-toed back to Uruki’s door and peeked back inside. He watched her unpack, and snickered to himself. He then turned to a black and grey tabby cat and went and rubbed against her ankle.

Uruki was startled feeling the cat. When she saw it was a cat she let out a sigh of relief. She was scared out of her wits. She then picked it up. “Well hello there mister Kitty! Why are you in here you cute little thing?” She asked as she held the cat against her with one hand. She looked for a collar bur saw there was none. Hmmm… She then used the other to finish unpacking. “Well mister kitty, looks like you’re a stray and going to need a name…How about…Jupiter? The god of gods! You look like a strong kitty.” She said with a smile and kissed it’s nose. She then held it to her chest and said. “I should show you to Saiyu. He’ll think you’re adorable too…Hopefully.”

Mee-owza thought Saiyu. He then snuggling under her chin. He thought this was a great way to skip class. Saiyu then meowed and licked her chin. She was very warm to him. When she hugged him to her chest, he thought Dear lord, I will always be forever grateful to you. He then yawned and meowed hungrily, then jumped out of her arms and meowed again.

Uruki looked down at the kitty. “Are you hungry Mister Jupiter Kitty?” She asked. “I’ll get some fish…How about some milk too?” She said as she opened her arms to have him jump in them. “I’ll carry you to the cafeteria.” She said waiting for him to jump in her arms.

Saiyu smiled and jumped into her waiting arms. He meowed as she carried him to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was huge and smelt like new plastic. He looked around and saw a shady group of guys in the corner. They noticed Uruki and looked at her hungrily. So this school accepted vampires…? Saiyu thought. One walked up closer to Saiyu and Uruki and placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Well hello there, Fresh meat.” He said. Saiyu exposed his fangs and hissed.

Uruki looked at the man, not knowing what he was. She was use to demons, not much else. “Uh….H-hi…” He said shyly. “Do you know if fish is being served? Mister Jupiter Kitty here is hungry and I like to feed him…” she said as she looked up at the boy.

Saiyu squirmed. “You have to do me a favor first. Give me a drink?” the vampire said then bent down to her neck. Saiyu raked the Vamp’s cheek with his claws and he pulled back and yelped. Saiyu wasn’t going to let this vamp drink from this girl. He got free from Uruki’s arms and landed on the floor hissing. The vampire backed away and said. “Get your cat, madam. The fish you’re looking for is on the table labeled fish, over there.” The vampire said hissing and holding his cheek. Saiyu glared at the vamp till it was out of sight. He then meowed and turned to Uruki with a proud look.

Uruki didn’t notice the cat’s look. “Drink? Didn’t he have a cup in his hand earlier though?” She asked herself then picked up the cat. “Oh well. “Thanks Mister!” She called out to the guy. “Oh! And sorry about mister cat scratching you!” “She said and looked at her new cat. “You’re a very bad kitty, you know that right?” She said tapping its nose then sighed. “But you’re so darn cute.” She said with a smile and kissed its nose again. She then hugged him into her chest again and moved to the fish bar.

Uruki then took some salmon and put it on a plate and sat it and the cat on the floor. She bent down and watched the cat. “There you go kitty, it’s Salmon.” She told it with a smile. She then got herself some. She loved salmon. “Oh, try not to hurt anyone else, okay?” she said with a smile. “So far you and Saiyu are my only friends…and I like to make more.”

Saiyu tasted the fish. Salmon was his favorite too. Saiyu then looked over in the direction of the vampire that harassed them earlier. He then pointed, with his paw and meowed. He then pointed to his own fangs, and made a biting motion. They are vampires. He thought hoping she got the hint. He then meowed again and ate some more salmon.

Saiyu then jumped on the counter when he finished salmon and in hailed through his tiny nose. He then grabbed a large piece of raw tuna and nibbled on it. When he finished he stared at the ceiling and let the sunrays bath him. This place is a great hangout…even for vampires. He thought. The windows were special windows that prevent the any harm to the students. Saiyu then jumped on Uruki’s shoulder and rubbed against her cheek like a cat. He wanted her to hug him again against her small, but developed chest.

Uruki looked at the cat a little weird. She then realized. “YAY! I have a smart cat!” She said to herself excited and picked up the cat and hugged him tightly to her chest and spun around. She then snuggled the cat and caught a whiff of the can and shot her head back. “Pee-yu you’re a stinky kitty.” She groaned. “Let’s go get you a bath. Then I’ll get old necklace and use it as a collar for you. And then you’ll be ready to meet Saiyu.” She said smiling at the cat.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am
Chapter 5:
Bath Time

Uruki then held him normally then closed her eyes. They then teleported back to her dorm room. She then set the cat down. “Stay here mister kitty, I’m going to go ask Saiyu if has any soap. Mine haven’t arrived yet.” She said heading for the door.

Saiyu looked nervous and shook his head quickly. This prank isn’t going to last much longer! He thought nervously. He then bolted out the door and down the hall to a public bathroom. He looked around and spotted the soap and grabbed it. He took it back to Uruki’s room. He took it to her bathroom and jumped in the tub. He waited patiently for Uruki.

Uruki laughed to herself and scratched behind the cat’s ears. “You silly Kitty, this won’t work. That’s hand soap. Don’t worry I’ll be right back.” With that she faded out of focus and appeared in front of Saiyu’s door.

She knocked on Saiyu’s door and waited patiently for him to answer. When he didn’t, she knocked again. “Saiyu, its Uruki…I know your there. I heard you come up when you left.” She paused. “Saiyu?” She called out. She was starting to be impatient, and a little worried. She waited for him at the door for awhile, for him to answer. She then got tired of waiting and went back to her dorm. She appeared in the bathroom. “Guess your bath is going to wait, mister Kitty.” She sighed.

She then grabbed Mister Kitty and held him against her chest again. She then carried the cat out her dorm and locked it. She then went and go find the people she seen earlier. Hmmm…That boy Saiyu had been with looked nice enough. She thought. She knew he was a supernatural, but didn’t know what he was, but she didn’t see any harm in making friends with him and others.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:17 am
Chapter 6:
Threat

Kishune came out of Dorm 21 right as Uruki teleported out. He just watched till she was gone. He then continued down stairs reading his book till he saw same girl come out her dorm and lock it. He sighed and continued walking behind her.

Uruki then heard footsteps behind her and turned around. It was the boy from earlier. “Oh, it’s you. Mister…um, what’s your name?” She asked. “I’m Uruki. I saw you talking to Saiyu earlier.”

Kishune looked at her for a second with a raised eyebrow. “Kishune…” He told her and noticed her cat. It seemed a little strange to him.

To Uruki, Kishune looked a little scary especially to a girl who looked 15. She then looked up at him. “Well, um…I found this kitty and uh…wanted to show Saiyu…Do you know where he might be?” She asked nervously.

Kishune bent down and looked at the cat closely. He noticed something familiar about it. He then saw the ears and it hit him. Saiyu!? He thought with an annoyed look on his face. “It’s not all that cute to me…” He said then walked on ahead and found a tree by the dorms and sat under it and read his book. That perverted Letch… He thought as he read.

Uruki looked at him strangely as he said it wasn’t that cute. She then read his thoughts and looked more confused. “Saiyu…? This can’t be him. Saiyu went to his dorm, then the cat…showed…up…SAIYU!!?” She said in udder surprise and Saiyu looked worried and shook his head rapidly. “I can’t believe it!” She said then held the cat in front of her. She then thought for a moment. “I guess that makes sense through, considering how smart you were.” She said with a sigh and looked at the cute cat’s face. “I’ll forgive you if you promise to never say it again.” She said then saw Kishune leave. “For now let’s go talk with Kishune” She said with a smile and fallowed after him. Saiyu let out a sigh of relief, But he wondered how she found out.

Kishune looked up at Uruki who walked up to him. He wondered why she followed him.

Uruki smiled at Kishune as she walked up to him and sat in the shade across from him. “Well would you like to take the scoundrel? Or shall I keep him, He is quiet an adorable little kitty when you look at him, see?” She said holding Saiyu to Kishune.

Kishune looked at Saiyu with an annoyed. “I’ll take him, the annoying letch.” He said as he picked him up by the scruff of the neck and placed the cat beside him and scratched behind Saiyu’s ears then thought. What were you thinking you letch…? He thought then sighed.

Uruki then got caught on thought. She thought about her past when she had a cat when she was young, which looked like Saiyu. The cat seemed to be a demon that tried to kill her, but she made it kill itself through her powers. Her childhood wasn’t so pleasant, which made her wonder out loud. “I wonder if…that’s why I’m shy…and crazy?” She then snapped out of it and smiled at Saiyu and Kishune as if she was a little kid. “You two are pretty good friends, huh? Man, I wish I had friends like that when I was younger.” She said with a lesser smile. “I probably wouldn’t have used my powers; much less got my parents…” She trailed off, leaving the thought unfinished. “But that happened a long time ago…” She said quietly her smile was gone then started messing with her locket.

Kishune looked at Uruki trying to figure her out and what she was talking about.

Saiyu looked at Kishune with an annoyed look as he petted him. I’m going to kill you Kishune! He thought hoping Uruki couldn’t hear him. He then looked at Uruki with a apologetic look as he listened to Uruki.

Uruki then looked back up at Kishune and Saiyu and realized what she was doing. “Oh, sorry I’ll tell you two about it another time, maybe.” She said. “Well, we wouldn’t want this perverted kitty to blow up would we?” She said teasingly and scratched Saiyu under the chin.

Kishune laughed to himself imagining the image Uruki said. “Heh heh…”

“I’m glad I amuse you…I actually blew up a tree once. One of my favorite resting spots, too.” She said pouting. “It was a peach tree outside my village where I spent some time between being ridiculed by other people, and fighting off demons…” She said sadly.

Kishune looked at her dully and sighed. “Sorry to hear that…” He said and looked away. Saiyu just looked at her sadly.

“Yeah, after my parents…incipient, I stayed pretty close to home. I wanted to keep some part of my old life so I carried everything I could.” She said disappointed. “I guess that wasn’t much…I can’t really remember. What about Kishune? Anything you like to share?” She asked him.

Kishune looked at her from the corner of his eyes. He then sighed. “Guess that’s fair…” He said with a sigh and looked at her. “To my family…more like clan, I’m more of a curse to a blessing of the earth…” He said dimly.

Saiyu just stood up and walked off and turned back to normal. He didn’t even look at Uruki. He then stopped in his track and looked over his shoulder at Kishune with a glare instead. “All I’m going to say to you Kishune, is watch your thoughts…You ruined my fun…” He said.

“Saiyu, you turned back to a human!?” She said jumping up. “Your prank was kind of funny, but not so much. If you don’t do it again I’ll forgive you, okay?” She said then hugged him from behind. He felt like a big brother to her, but not at the same time, either way she looked up to the flirtatious trickster.

Kishune looked at Saiyu and then appeared in front of him with a fist just inches from his face. “You better watch your action…Because you can’t fallow mine.” Kishune said with a smirk.

Saiyu was unaffected by Uruki’s touch for a moment, and he didn’t flinch from the distance from the sudden fist then appeared in front of his face. He did feel a nice burst of wind when it appeared. Saiyu then moved Kishune’s hand away from his face. “I have no quarrel with you Kishune…” He said dully.

“At least not yet…” Kishune said as he watched her.

Saiyu stopped for a second and looked over his shoulder at Kishune. He then shook his head and Saiyu looked at Kishune then unlatched little Uruki from his waist and looked at her with a kind smile. “Thanks for the forgiveness, but I should be going now, so I’ll see you soon.” He said and brushed Uruki’s bangs out of her face then jogged toward the dorms. He found his way to his bed. He then flopped on it and thought for a moment. He then covered his eyes with his arm, feeling tired. He then took his shirt off and threw it on the ground and layed back down. He soon fell asleep.

Uruki looked up at the two boys as things went down. She watched Saiyu leave, then looked back at Kishune who had his back to them. Did I miss something? She thought Confused and semi-disappointed that her friends were fighting.

She walked around Kishune to face him. “What did I miss here?” She asked in an innocent voice. Uruki didn’t have much common sense beside cleanliness. “Is it my fault you two are fighting?” She asked worried now.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 am
Chapter 7:
New Girl

A girl with long black hair in a fancy black dress walked up to the large school. The girl dropped her bags and left them there where she stood. The girl smiled as he looked at the campus. The girl’s name is Haruhi Sohma.

Haruhi then walked on the campus, not bothering with her bags. She would get Ki-chan, her cousin to teleport them to her room. She’s another student at this school. They have nicknames for each other, hers is Hi-chan.

As children Hi-chan and Ki-chan were really close, and Haruhi hoped the love stayed between them. Her and her cousin would write each other about what happens around them from time to time. She couldn’t wait to see small cousin. She might have grown a little sence we last saw each other? Haruhi thought.

“Ki-chan!!!” Haruhi shouted and ran towards her. “It’s been to long cousin!” She said and hugged her tightly. “How has the…uh, thing going?” She asked trying not to give away something. Haruhi noticed she was with a tall dark boy and didn’t know how much he knew. “And who is this, little cousin? Perhaps a boyfriend?” She said teasingly. She wanted to know if she was in a relationship. “Well, Uruki?”

Uruki was surprised to hear that name she then turned toward her cousin. “Hi-chan!!!” She cried happily and hugged her back. He cousin was taller but…ahem…less developed than her. “Hi-chan, it has been too long.” She said skipping the question on the thing, but when the comment about the boyfriend she turned deep red and her ears appeared on top of her head. “H-he’s not my boyfriend. He’s someone I met through someone else I met.” She told her. “Can you believe I’m making so many friends? I’m so excited.” She said with glee in her voice.

“I’m so happy to see you here and be here.” She said hugging Uruki again. “You got to tell me everything!” She said smiling.

Kishune looked over his shoulder at Uruki and the new girl as they talked and huffed. This year’s going to be interesting… He thought then went over to the tree and sat back under it and pulled out his book again to read it.

‘I’ll tell you as much as I know, but that’s not much.” She said laughing and let go of Haruhi. “Oh, this is Kishune.” She said gesturing to him under the tree. “He is one the first people I met here. There is also Saiyu.” She said laughing. “Oh, and these boys I met in the lunch room, although they did confused me.” She said mentioning the vampires from earlier. She then turned to Kishune. “This is Hi-chan, oh sorry, Haruhi my cousin.” She said smiling. “She’s might be taller than me, but I’m cuter.” She said teasingly to her cousin.

Kishune looked up at the two with a raised eye brow then let out a soft sigh. “Please to meet you.” He said then went right back to his book.

“Likewise.” Haruhi said to Kishune with a raised eyebrow wondering about the book.

Uruki smiled like a little kid, playful and happily. “I really hope we can get along.” She said to herself, but loud enough to be heard by others. She could even ear worry in her voice. She ofter frightens other away by doing stuff like that…and more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 pm
Chapter 8:
The kiss

Uruki was between Kishune and Haruhi and was close enough to touch them both. She then reached out and took both their hands in hers and asked. “How about we find something to do? And I can ask Saiyu to join…” She paused and thought. “But Kishune…you looked pissed at him…” She said but the word ‘pissed’ sounded funny in her small voice. “He didn’t do anything to me Kishune…I think he was just curious about my reaction.” She said starting to worry. She didn’t like conflict…especially between friends.

Kishune looked at Uruki confused. “You thought…” He said then stopped in mid-sentence and shook his head. “I’m not mad at him…more the other way around.” She said whispering the last bit. “Saiyu’s just going to make this school more interesting, for me at least.” He said with a sigh.

“I, uh…just thought you were mad…You did look pissed at Saiyu.” She said then thought for a bit. “Dammit! Now I’m confused.” She said loudly. She couldn’t believe her language now, a supposedly cute little girl, with such words. She then realized what she said and laughed at herself and scratched the back of his head. Pissed…Dammit…Of course I know those words…and much worse. She thought openly, which meant any other mind-readers could hear it. She then laughed at herself again waiting for the other’s reactions on her dirty mouth.

Kishune looked at Uruki for a moment then accidently let out a laugh and tried to hold the rest of it in. Haruhi just busted out laughed. “That’s my Ki-chan for you!” She said laughing hard.

Uruki looked at them confused. “Is my confusion entertaining, Kishune?” She asked him. “You, my friend are going to feel my wrath.” She said with a smirk. “You may be taller, but you’re only a year older than me. I can still kick your butt.” She said teasingly. She then jumped on his shoulders, even with his still sitting and made a knife appear in her hand and held it to his neck. “You would be so dead right now.” She said then made the knife disappeared while she still was on his shoulders. She then looked around. “Wow even with you sitting down I’m this all.” She in awe. She then patted his head and said. “Hya horse, hya!” She said laughing. She was even taller than her cousin on Kishune’s Shoulders. “Being this high up is different from….my usual stand point. I may stay here forever.” She teased.

Kishune looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. “What do you mean; I’m about two feet taller than you.” He said with no change of expression even with the knife put o his neck. He had a flame hovering behind her head when the knife was at his neck and it disappeared when the knife did. He then smirked then he and Uruki appeared in the highest branch of the tree they were under. “How about being this high?” He asked her.

Uruki was surprised with the sudden movement. She looked around and saw where they were and smiled. Haruhi smiled and thought they needed to have some time alone and went to get her bags herself and take them to her dorm. “Well, I’m kind of use to this.” She told Kishune. She like how nice he was being right now. He wasn’t a flirt like Saiyu and it made her more confident to be around him. “But this is fun though. I like being in trees…especially with other people.” She told him. “Whenever Hi-chan would come over, we go and climb trees. I was so glad I wasn’t alone anymore…My sister has always disliked me, even more now…Even the kids in the town saw me as a circus freak.” She said sadly. “Being able to talk like this with someone is a nice change, thanks” She said hugging Kishune’s head.

Kishune listened to her. “I know how you feel: Back in my clan’s home nation I am seen by everyone as a god, and a curse. No one wanted to be near me because of fear towards me.” He said as he looked out to the horizon. “I just hated it…” He said with no emotion in his voice like he was nothing at all.

Uruki just sat on his shoulder still hugging his head. When she realized she then let go. “Sorry…” She said then stretched. “For a girl with such long legs, you think I be taller.” She said laughing trying to change the subject.

Kishune soon snapped out of it and looked at Uruki. “Yeah…” He said to her.

Uruki then looked down at Kishune as she leaned forward to where her face was right in front of Kishune’s. “Do I bother you?” She asked him as she worried and wondered at the same time. People usually tell her to shut up by now.

Kishune just looked at her and said. “No.”

Uruki blinked when she heard his answer. “You know, you look kind of funny upside down. A little. I don’t know, kinder looking.” She said. “She then reached down and pushed the corner of his lips down to where he looked like he was smiling upside down. “There, you’re finally smiling.” She said as she moved her hair out of her face. She sat back up on his shoulders. “Sorry.” She said speaking through her fallen hair. She looked at him closely and she recognized him from somewhere, but she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Kishune nodded to her and looked back out at the horizon.

Uruki put off trying to figure it out and smiled at Kishune. “Being upside down was fun, but I would be staring at your neck if I looked straight.” She said looking at him. “OI would have to look down at your face…or is that up?” She said looking down at him. When she was upside down her nose was at his chin which her lips were in an awkward possession. She curled her lips in, at the awkward thought. “I’m making you uncomfortable aren’t I? Sorry…” He apologized as she stared at the tree below them. When she did their lips met. His lips were soft. She felt her cheeks heat up and closed her eyes when she moved back as she waited for him to ask why.

Kishune was lost in though and didn’t hear her question nor felt the accidental kiss. When he snapped out of it he saw Uruki’s red face. “You okay?” He asked as he looked at her.

Uruki turned a deeper red as he noticed her blush, just as she feared. “I-I’m fine….Thanks for asking.” He managed to squeak out and sat back up on his shoulders correctly. “I was, uh just thinking about, uh…stuff?” She said knowing her was must be scarlet by now.

“You sure your face is turning red, sure you’re not getting sick?” He asked as he looked up at her.

She laughed nervously. She thought he figured out what had happened or what she was thinking. “No, I’m not sick. As I said before I’m just…thinking” She told him and thought. And I should stop this train of thought… She then giggled to herself again.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:37 am
Chapter 9:
The fall

Saiyu smiled as a breeze touched and caressed his face. He woke up earlier and decided to spy on the lives of the unsuspected students from the roof tips. Everything seemed fine and Uruki was enjoying herself, even if it looked strange that it was with Him. He didn’t feel at all…offended. He chuckled at his own lecherous mind and stared down at the tree where Uruki was. He noticed a taller, very cute slender, but smaller in the bust area than Uruki, smile and walk up to Uruki. There was a similarity about the two, which he couldn’t place. The new girl was almost as adorable looking as Uruki. He smiled as he sat at the edge of the roofs edge with one leg dandling in mid-air.

Uruki felt her face cool down now hoping her face was a lighter shade from scarlet shade she was in. She then felt eyes on her and felt Kishune was about to jump down. “Hold on Kishune…” She told him looking around. She couldn’t see anyone at the moment, so she leaned forward over Kishune’s head again a little too quickly and smacked her forehead into Kishune’s. “OW! I’m so sorry! You ok!?” She asked him, worried as she rubbed her forehead. “I’m sorry…” She mumbled, embarrassed and felt her face turn scarlet again. She looked down at him to see if she hurt him. “I’m sorry…” She repeated. How embarrassing can I be in one day? She thought to herself.

Haruhi up looked at Uruki as she came back from putting up her bags. “Are you ok? That sounded like it hurt. Do you need a nurse?” she asked as she yelled up at them.

Kishune rubbed his head where Uruki smacked into. I can’t believe that actually hurt even just a little. He thought to himself.

Uruki looked down and saw her cousin. Oh great how long has she been down their? And what all has she seen? Could it get any worse…? She asked herself. “I’m fine Hi-chan!” She yelled down to her. She was going to have to explain a lot depending on what all she saw. Atleast she has an excuse. She laughed mentally to herself.

Saiyu laughed out loud at Uruki’s clumsiness as he grabbed both his sides, cracking up. He felt himself sliding off the edge, but paid no mind to it. He turned to right himself, but failed and slipped off the edge. He was able to catch himself by grabbing the ledge of the roof. He looked down and saw no one notice him. The tree was about 30 feet away so he whistled to Uruki and Kishune.

Uruki then heard someone whistle and looked behind her and Kishune and saw Saiyu dangling from a ledge. “Saiyu…when did you? Are you ok?” She asked as she jumped from Kishune’s shoulders to the edge of the roof where Saiyu fell from. She sounded worried but not in her mind. Hope he’s not a mind reader… she thought.

Kishune looked back at Saiyu with a dull expression.
Saiyu tried pulling himself up, but couldn’t. This was so embarrassing for him. “Ah, I’m just hanging around…you know. I’m just fine.” He said trying to pull himself back up but failed again but this time he slipped. “Well crap…eh, cats always land on their feet, right?” He asked as he fell and shrugged.

“s**t! I mean Shoot! Saiyu!” She said and jumped down to Saiyu. Not my best idea… She thought as she fell. Right before they hit the ground she thought about her bed in her dorm. Both Saiyu and Uruki then were instantly teleported to her dorm and landed on her bed. Uruki landed first Saiyu second on her. “Can you get off me or something?” She mumbled under him. She tried to move then thought or something to tease him with. “Hey look, your wish came true! You’re on top of me!” She laughed at her own sick joke. She then thought of the few moments before they both fell. She had cussed again.
Saiyu laughed at her joke. “In my mind, you’d be on top with your delicate shirt off.” He laughed, and then got up off her. He then rubbed his neck and winced in some pain. “That can be a problem.”

Kishune saw them fall and rushed underneath them to catch Uruki but they were gone by the time he got there. He then looked around for them and sighed.

Haruhi walked up and looked around too. “Well where did they go?” She asked then went to look around.
Uruki sat up and laughed at Saiyu’s joke. “That’s funny Saiyu, very funny.” She said then noticed his wince in pain. “You ok? And what happened?” She asked. She hated when her friends got hurt, which reminded her about Kishune and the mashing of the minds they had, and she wanted to see how her cousin was doing.

Saiyu smiled and patted Uruki. “I landed on my neck. I just need to pop it.” He said and saw the far off look in her eyes. She must be thinking of something important. He thought. “If you need to go and do something, go ahead.” He told her.

“I’m always confused" she told him. And she was thinking about everything at the same time. It was self explanatory that she would be confused. "I don't particularly feel like being found at the moment, but you can leave if you like," she told him, unlocking the door across the room. Manipulation came in handy if you were feeling lazy. She sat back down on her bed and got out one of her journals, the red one with a heart in the center of it. She wrote something and began to draw.

Saiyu had no desire to leave Uruki's side at the moment so he lay down beside her. He noticed her drawing; since he knew reading the diary of a girl could more or less be fatal. He chuckled then said, "You have a true artist hand, you know."

"Dammit Saiyu" the small girl said. "Stop moving around or I just might have to stop talking to you." She knew this wasn't much of a threat considering most people hated her little girl sounding voice. "Although you might like not hearing this squeaky voice" she told him, sighing. She turned towards him and continued to draw. It was his portrait. She drew all the people she admired, whether they were friends, family, or any of the other things under those categories. She hoped he wouldn't take her up on the offer of her not speaking and she watched his face waiting for his action to her threat.

"If I were never to hear your voice again, I'd go mad," he said, turning to look at the ceiling. He smiled and laughed. "Once someone tells you not to do something, you feel obliged to disobey them." He rolled onto his side and propped his head onto his hand. "Doesn't it make you laugh?"

She thought about his statement and blushed, thankful he was looking at the ceiling at the time. Were all the boys in this school going to be so nice? She thought. A true dilemma was on her hands.

She laughed playfully when he moved again. "That's it. You're going to have to go mad then because I'm not speaking another word." she said, teasingly as she was ‘zipping’ her lips.

She had finished her drawing before he moved, but she pretended to toss away an unfinished piece and lay down on her bed, while she was still a deep shade of red. It was dark in the room because the curtains were drawn so she flicked on her lamp and started reading her book, to hopefully hiding her red cheeks.

Saiyu laughed at her attempt to hide her blush. He laughed harder when her ears inconspicuously came out. Saiyu landed on the floor with a thud from falling off the bad. "I'm so sorry," he said wiping a tear from his eye. "Your ears are showing, Uruki."

Uruki quickly attempted to hide her ears with a small pouting look. She was highly unsuccessful. Staying true to her promise though, she did not respond to his comment and only stared at him on the floor, her face blank except for the deep red that was surely showing. She held back a laugh when he fell and wanted to just speak to him, but she more wanted to see what he would do if she didn't, so she kept staring at him, silently. She then heard something.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm
Chapter 10:
Gathering

Haruhi look at the dome three where she heard a loud thud coming from inside. She knocked on the door to see what was going on. “Hey, everything ok in there? I thought I heard a noise?” She called out.

Kishune rubbed his head where Uruki head butted him. Heh I can’t believe that actually hurt even a little… he thought to himself. He gave up on looking for them awhile ago and went back to sit under the tree. He noticed Haruhi was still looking and headed to dorm three.

Uruki could hear Kishune's thoughts. She had hurt him. Now worry slightly covered her face as well. She was still waiting for Saiyu's reaction, but he called out to Kishune with her mind. We landed in my dorm. The doors unlocked if you want to come down. I'm torturing Saiyu by not talking to him. It's very funny. She thought to him not hearing the knocking.

Kishune heard Uruki’s thoughts and thought back. Kay, by the way if you want to torture that perverted flirt just keep talking keep him from thinking heh heh. He thought with a small smirk.

Saiyu frowned deeply, sitting on the bed. “So you really won’t talk to me?” he said, imitating false hurt. He touched her ears, making her blush a very deep red. "You don't have to hide your ears if I know you’re embarrassed. Besides," he said, smiling a little, "I hardly ever hide mine."

Uruki finally heard the knocking. “C-come in!” She stuttered to whoever was at the door. She was quite shocked at how Saiyu wasn't afraid to tell her exactly how he felt. Most people would lie to her face in this situation. She stared at him and blinked when he touched her ears. “I-I guess I'll talk to you.” She managed to force out, slightly incoherent at the moment. She couldn’t stop staring at the ceiling, afraid that if she looked at him she would turn purple. Her dilemma was suddenly much greater than before.

Haruhi went in. “Is everybody ok i herd a loud thump just awhile ago.” She said as she walked in shutting the door behind her. She then noticed it was Uruki and Saiyu in the room alone. She smirked at her cousin as she giggled to herself.

Saiyu smiled again and stopped touching her. He saw that she was looking at the ceiling for awhile. "Well, what’s the matter? I don't think you're embarrassed anymore." He said, setting his hand on her forehead, then feeling his own. She didn't look sick... He looked up as the new girl came in. “Yeah, we're all fine. I just fell off the bed.” He then noticed the smirk and laugh she was making. “What!?” He asked.

Haruhi looked at the boy. “Oh, nothing.” She giggled. “Are you ok it must have hurt?” She asked.

“Eh, not really. Kinda worth it...” He said with a smirk and a rub on the back of his head then looked at the girl more closely. “You’re related to Uruki, right? Who are you?” He asked her.

Uruki, blushing brighter at his touch, whispered “I-I’m fine.” A boy had never touched her before. It sent chills down her spine. She was very confused at what to do in response, but knew she would have to explain to her cousin what had happened. She was very nosey. She heard her cousin come in and said “I think he'll be fine. He did fall off a roof and survived.” She said laughing. “Although that was because of me that he's still well.” She said then her forehead was tingling. She wondered what was taking Kishune so long.

“Saiyu, this is my cousin Haruhi. She is older than me but I take care of her so don't try anything funny” She said, scowling at him. She knew he would try to flirt and Uruki wouldn't have that. Her cousin wasn't smart when it came to that kind of thing and she wasn't going to let her get taken advantage of.

Saiyu laughed and got up and stretched. “I wouldn't dream of it. And I can see there's bound to be some sort of discussion here. I'll see you later, Kay, Miss Uruki Sohma, and Miss Haruhi.” he said as he bowed to Uruki and her cousin, using her full name. He knew she'd blush like crazy and he smiled.

As he suspected, Uruki blushed when he heard her full name. “Y-You don't have to leave Saiyu. But you can if you want.” She honestly didn't want him to leave. She would get stuck explaining the past 100 years to her cousin and that was something she didn't feel like doing at the moment.

He smiled and sat in a nearby chair. “Then I shall stay.” Thank you. She thought towards him. Now Hi-chan would just ask about the school instead of her whole life.

Kishune was in the tree back against the trunk listening to everything in Uruki`s room using his advance hearing that surpassed a fox’s, while he had his book open reading it.

Haruhi giggled at them and looked out the window. “Well I got to go get my stuff unpacked, see you later.” She said with a wince to them as she left.

“If you want, Hi-chan you could stay, but someone may steal your luggage…” She said realizing what she just said. She debated on whether to let her go or make her stay. She was still waiting to see if Kishune had decided to join them. Her blush was fading slightly from the encounters with both boys, but now horror took its place. Am I turning into a whore? She asked herself hoping not. Her parents would be very disappointed with her.

Kishune sighed when he heard that Uruki’s cousin was leaving. He was hoping Saiyu would leave, that way he wouldn’t do anything to upset Uruki. A chime then went off around the school. ‘Attention everyone’ A voice said on the intercom. ‘There will be a school meeting in the auditorium right before dinner. All students must attend, thank you.’ Intercom then when off. Kishune just sighed to it.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:42 pm
Chapter 11:
Takeaway

Haruhi look back out the window after the message. “It will be all right, if someone steals my stuff I just call my brother to bring me some new clothing, they won’t mind.” She said after the announcement.

Uruki's brain was hurting after the announcement. She needed to talk to Kishune and see if he was ok, she needed to see if Saiyu's back was ok, and she needed her cousin to stop babbling about how rich her family was. Her aunt and Hi’s mother, Marcy had married into a rich family while her own mother had stuck to a simple life, and she honestly didn't care about which clothes her cousin would phone her brother to bring across the country. Hi was going to hate it here if she kept up the rich girl act and Uruki was going to hate it more if she had to listen. If you're out there Kishune, please come and help me with these people. She's annoying the crap out of me and He's just sitting and staring at me without a clue. HELP!!! she thought towards Kishune. She was going to lose her mind if she didn't get back up from someone soon.

Kishune thought back to her. What can I do get you out off there in less than a second...? He asked as he flipped the page in his book.

"If I do get my stuff back would I know the way back to the room…?” Haruhi thought out loud as she walked out the dorm room.

Anything just get me out of here real quick! She asked kind of demanded him to, not sound much like the innocent little girl she was.

Kishune sighed as he sat in the tree. He then put his book up in his coat pocket and held out his hands as if he was carrying something. Then Uruki suddenly appeared in his arms. “Happy now little miss demander?” He said as he looked at her and smiled a bit as he saw the surprised look on her face.

Uruki blinked in shock. Had she missed something? He was right when he said in less than a second. She thought then suddenly got a head rush. “Woah, that was better than teleporting!” she told him a little dizzy. “Thank you SO much.” she told him, kissing his cheek. “I am very grateful.” She said, realizing what she had just done and started to blush.

Kishune blushed a bit when she kissed him. “You’re welcome.” He said as he then sat her on the branch with him then rubbed the back of his head.

Haruhi finally found her stuff and picked it up. Then she looked around her notes that she had and had no clue where she was. “This is just great…!” She said frustrated then started to Rome the school again to look for her cousin’s room again.

Uruki smiled at him. “And I was the one who blushes.” She said to him, poking her finger against his red and slightly warm cheeks. “The big bad Kishune has a soft side, how sweet.” She said, teasing him. She then heard her cousins thoughts, which weren’t so good thoughts with her being easily frustrated. She then sent a thought to her cousin. Take a left by the water fountains and then a right towards the girls’ dorm. Climb down the left set of stairs and your dorm is the one just past mine. She smiled mentally towards her cousin and sent her the image of her kissing Kishune's cheek. Tell you about it later. She added to the image and giggled.

Kishune continued to rub the back of his head. He thought the giggling was at him blushing.. “Hey everyone has a soft side to them…” He said, a little embarrassed to admit it.

"Yeah I know," She said to him. "Yours just appears less often. Why are you blushing Kishune?" she asked him, bewildered that the small peck may have made him blush as well as her. She wasn't sure if she liked that thought or if it should frighten her.

"I’m blushing because I got kissed by a cute girl." He said with a embarrassed look on his face as he looked away.

She blushed again and giggled slightly. Did he really think I was cute? Was he just saying that? She didn't know and frankly, at the moment, she didn't care. "Thank you. You're quite handsome yourself, Kishune." She told him with a smile. Saiyu may have been cute, but Kishune had that look of maturity that made Uruki look up to him. Although she had to look up to both boys, and her cousin as well, being as short as she was.

"Uh, thanks…" Kishune said smiling with a slight slime.

Uruki smiled her little girl smile. "Well then Kishune, let's say you and I go get a coke in the cafeteria ok?" She told him, then falling backwards out of the tree. She planned to do this but knew it would catch him off guard. She did a flip about halfway down and landed on her feet at the bottom. Staring up to the top, she shouted "C'mon Kishoon! I'm not waiting all day down here!"

Kishune saw what Uruki was doing and smirked. When Uruki landed Kishune was already behind her "What are you shouting about I’m right here?" He said with his arms crossed and smirked at her. “And just for future reference, it’s Kish-shoo-nay, not Kishoon.” He told her with a smirk.

She gasped at his voice behind her and turned. "Cheater!" She pouted, and looked away from him, with frown on her face. This speed thing would take some getting used to. "Are you going to show off anymore, or can we just walk to get a soda machine?" She asked, still scowling at the ground to the side of her.

Kishune laughed a bit. "Yeah yeah I’m dome." He said then started walking to the cafeteria with Uruki.

Uruki scowled at him as they walked. Soon enough though, a smile spreading across her face as they walked. She fell behind a lot and had to run to catch up with the tall Kishune. Her legs were long, but not as long as the boy's.

Kishune laughed to himself whenever Uruki fell behind. He was even walking slowly for her to keep up to him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:44 pm
Chapter 12:
The 3 Beings

Uruki scowled whenever Kishune laughed at her. Is it her fault I’m short? No! "Screw it!" She yelled as she melted into her surroundings. Moments later she was in the cafeteria. She used her teleportation. She waited for him to pop out somewhere. She stared at her surroundings making sure he wouldn’t surprise her again, but he did. He was already there.

Moments earlier, when Kishune heard Uruki yell he looked over his shoulder and noticed she was gone. He smirked to himself. “So you want to play like that huh?” He said then disappeared. When Uruki arrived in the cafeteria, Kishune was already on his second soda and had one for her ready too. “Your faster than I thought, I was expecting to finish five sodas before you got here.” He said as he was sitting at one the tables with his feet on top of the table, holding up the soda can as if he was getting ready to congratulate someone.

“Must you always be faster than me?" She asked, frowning at him. Being tiny had its advantages, but in general it was crappie. Uruki stared at him before taking the soda. She debated whether to trust it at first. Then told herself she was being stupid and took a drink. It had ice in it, but other than that it was fine. She took out the pieces of ice and made them evaporate. She doesn’t like ice in her sodas. She then took another drink. "So...Kishune, what is it like being a, uh…demon?" She asked him as she leaned against the table.

Kishune looked at her then at his drink. “First off, I’m not a demon, much less treated like one.” He told her. “I’m a fox…pretty much. But compared to a actual demon, it will depend on the species like the Cubus, the Incubus and the Succubus race. They’re life is bound to one thing, and that’s sex. They need it to survive, just like the vampires need blood to live as well.” He told her sounding more serious as he spoke. “Oh just so you know, vampires are demons, it’s just that some view them to be better than that.” He said then finished his soda.

Uruki blushed a bit when Kishune went to into the explanation of the Cucus species. She then took a sip of her soda and looked at the ceiling. “So Vampires are demons as well huh?” She asked herself, amazed that she was already learning at this school. She then noticed he finished his drink off. "Thirsty?" She asked him, staring at his empty cup and smiled at him. She wasn't even half way done with her first one. "So I guess your kind is…?” She asked waiting for him to answer.

“My kind is Animaliods, in the scientific term.” He answered dully. “But in basic terms it beasts.” He told her. “There are three kinds of beings Humanoids, Animaloids, and the Fiends. Basically and there is rumored to be a forth, but that’s for another time. With these three kinds of being you can classify them as race.” He told her. “Like all races or species, there are also subs in theme that have mixture of these races. Some these mixes make powerful being amongst themselves that they make clans. You can say I came from one these clans.” He told her.

Uruki looked a little dizzy trying to take in all that information at once. She soon snapped out of it and looked at him. “If you clan is one of those powerful clans then it doesn't really look after power enhancements then?" She asked, trying to sound casual. She was curious about his clan but she was also curious as to whether she could trust him.

Kishune gave her a light laugh. “Don’t worry if you don’t get it at first. That’s what this school is for right?” He told her with a smile. “And my clan wouldn’t need of such thing. It’s rumored to be one the strongest, if not the strongest…Even if it’s not known.” He said.

“Even so, the highest powers use enhancements every now and then to maintain their ranking. Or they look for the strongest people or things from somewhere else to make them either join their clan or kill them. It's basic biology with nature's rule of survival of the fittest. So has your clan ever looked for something along those lines? It's quite a simple question." Uruki told him, getting somewhat impatient. She needed to know if she had to run again.

“Actually no…” He said as he raised an eyebrow to her. “Also your way of thinking is the way of a demon’s.” He told her. “Yes survival of the fittest is nature’s rule, but that only falls under the line of finding food, mating, and surviving a fight. What you’re talking about is how the demon society works and some parts of the human society. Demons believe in taking on an opponent in a sneaky way will improve their social status; they do things in a barbaric way. While humans do the same basically, but some hide what they did to keep face to the ones who don’t like stuff like that. As for animals they have no true society, they mostly have to fend for themselves in any means necessary, while demons just do it to be better than the rest, like you said.” He explained hoping she got this bit. “All in all, I’m saying no they don’t”

Uruki let out a sigh of relief. She was safe for now. Just as long as people done what she asked in her previous question don’t show up. The physical and emotional scars she already had were enough for her; she didn't want to add more. "That's a relief." She whispered mostly to herself, referring to his answer. She was still a little confused by his explanation, but is glad she didn't have to run at the moment. She enjoyed everyone’s company so far.

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Storys/fan fics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers